Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

According to that video, Islam truly is a "religion of peace" from the Muslim perspective. In the Muslim mind, peace and submission are synonymous!

Islam, the literal word for "submission" IS the path to "peace". Submission leads to peace... Islam is a religion of peace.

This is ridiculously incredible that a mind can accept something like this!

What a waste. This is so fucked up...

Quite a few of the videos posted in this thread are related to Sweden. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Real proud of what this country is turning into.

• Like 1

Quite a few of the videos posted in this thread are related to Sweden. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Real proud of what this country is turning into.

I don't think Sweden is being turned into something. I think it is being disintegrated.

• Like 1

The sarcasm in my post was obvious enough, I hope.

Anyways... Shishani is dead and I'm fucking happy about that fact. Enjoy Jahannam, fuckface.

• Like 1

Remember the bodyguard that was executed for killing the guy he was guarding because he spoke out against blasphemy laws? He's the same guy that had several thousands of Muslims attend his funeral praising the murder.

Well, that's what this newest article is about...

Military called to rein in violent pro-Qadri protesters in Islamabad -- http://www.dawn.com/news/1248261

Some here probably think it's America's fault that these people want shariah law fully implemented upon their own societies...

Vehicles set ablaze for 2nd night amid riots in Stockholm suburb -- https://www.rt.com/news/337334-stockholm-migrant-suburb-riots-fire/

The last paragraph in this article reads :

As Swedish law forbids police to record the ethnicity and origin of the perpetrators, the identity of the recent rioters is unlikely to be uncovered.

I figured this thread could use a little humor so, there it is.

Stupid stupid stupid

Most people consider this a conspiracy theory when you mention muslims purposefully breeding in order to take over whatever countries they move into. I found this article today, and there are many more out there of their leaders telling them to do exactly that.

Imam tells Muslim migrants to 'breed children' with Europeans to 'conquer their countries' and vows: 'We will trample them underfoot, Allah willing'  -- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html

Most people consider this a conspiracy theory when you mention muslims purposefully breeding in order to take over whatever countries they move into. I found this article today, and there are many more out there of their leaders telling them to do exactly that.

Imam tells Muslim migrants to 'breed children' with Europeans to 'conquer their countries' and vows: 'We will trample them underfoot, Allah willing'  -- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html

I sure hope that the Europeans will grow a damn backbone to deal with this threat. 

Iran to gouge out man's eye under literal interpretation of Sharia law -- http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-to-gouge-out-mans-eye-under-literal-interpretation-of-sharia-law/ar-BBr2A5c?li=AAggv0m&ocid=mailsignout

--- Despite reaching a deal to suspend its nuclear programme with six key Western nations - including the US - last year, Iran has shown no sign of giving more political or civil freedoms to its people. ---

I couldn't be fucked reading through 17 pages, but I noticed you mentioned Albania and Bosnia in your tirade against Islam. The Balkans are not very religious. My father is a Bosniak, and has been to a church more times than he has been to a mosque. For Ramadan, he avoids drinking and eating pork. This is about as religious as they get for the most part over there. Even his older brother who is fairly religious Balkan standards only goes to the mosque a few times a year, kinda like how many Christians only go to church during easter and christmas.

Having grown up with muslims, I think this whole anti-muslim thing is a bit hysterical. It reminds me of watching American movies from the 80s and seeing how the Russians are depicted (Rocky 4 anybody?). 

• Like 2

I couldn't be fucked reading through 17 pages, but I noticed you mentioned Albania and Bosnia in your tirade against Islam. The Balkans are not very religious. My father is a Bosniak, and has been to a church more times than he has been to a mosque. For Ramadan, he avoids drinking and eating pork. This is about as religious as they get for the most part over there. Even his older brother who is fairly religious Balkan standards only goes to the mosque a few times a year, kinda like how many Christians only go to church during easter and christmas.

Having grown up with muslims, I think this whole anti-muslim thing is a bit hysterical. It reminds me of watching American movies from the 80s and seeing how the Russians are depicted (Rocky 4 anybody?). 

I don't think it hilarious at all. I think it's hilarious that any civilized person could endorse a child raping, sex slave owning, mass murder while drinking a spot of tea. Funny how they're so sophisticated but reverring a child raping megalomaniac is still acceptable. How would your Muslim friends explain that? Mohammad was a pretty dispicable human... But Allah chose him as his prophet? That's the best he could do? The fuck?

Oh wellz, that's religion for ya.

Mohammad actually fits the prophethood like a charm. Look at the other Abrahamic prophets, beginning with the namesake Abraham. Few of them would qualify as "nice people" by our modern standard.

While I oppose any attempts at Islamization in Europe and am critical of Islam in general, I've tried to provide a more balanced perspective from time to time (I know enough about mid-eastern history to know that the current surge of Islamic extremism is a largely modern phenomenon) so I appreciate your post. Balkan muslims rarely make a fuzz, there are probably more Western European converts than Bosniaks fighting for IS/DAESH.

Mohammad actually fits the prophethood like a charm. Look at the other Abrahamic prophets, beginning with the namesake Abraham. Few of them would qualify as "nice people" by our modern standard.

But to a primitive, backwards-thinking god, they're absolute perfection.