Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

Isis beheads 4-year-old girl then forces mother to soak hands in her blood after 'swearing to Allah' -- http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-beheads-4-year-old-girl-then-forces-mother-soak-hands-her-blood-after-swearing-allah-1566529?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

Sick jihadists from the Islamic State (Isis) beheaded a four-year-old girl then forced her horrified mother to soak her hands in her dead daughter's blood. The latest shocking incident is said to have happened in the Daesh (Isis) de-facto capital of Raqqa, in Syria.

The extremists are renowned for their shocking punishments meted out by their feared al-Hisbah police who enforce their strict version of Sharia Law on the towns and cities they conquer. Often the punishments are handed out for seemingly minor infringements and their latest example shows just how brutal they can be.

No one asks to be raped... It makes no sense to blame the Muslim for raping the woman and then say she was "asking for it." Even if she made an unwise decision, I still have sympathy for her that she went through something so horrible.

• Like 2

Isis beheads 4-year-old girl then forces mother to soak hands in her blood after 'swearing to Allah' -- http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-beheads-4-year-old-girl-then-forces-mother-soak-hands-her-blood-after-swearing-allah-1566529?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

Sick jihadists from the Islamic State (Isis) beheaded a four-year-old girl then forced her horrified mother to soak her hands in her dead daughter's blood. The latest shocking incident is said to have happened in the Daesh (Isis) de-facto capital of Raqqa, in Syria.

The extremists are renowned for their shocking punishments meted out by their feared al-Hisbah police who enforce their strict version of Sharia Law on the towns and cities they conquer. Often the punishments are handed out for seemingly minor infringements and their latest example shows just how brutal they can be.

It is news like this that makes me wish for the ability to teleport all of those fucking idiotic fools to the center of the sun. 

• Like 1

I believe that is the most vehement post I have ever read from Tsathoggua on Ex-C.

I want to see all Religions extinct. Let Reason prevail.

This implies all religions are equally bad. Let's be honest with ourselves and the world; they're not. I'm not saying other religions don't cause trouble, brainwash and endorse superstitions, but when was the last time you heard of a Jain jihadist?

This implies all religions are equally bad. Let's be honest with ourselves and the world; they're not. I'm not saying other religions don't cause trouble, brainwash and endorse superstitions, but when was the last time you heard of a Jain jihadist?

Seconded. Look, even my own religion, Hinduism, has its share of pseudoscience adherents and people who incite sectarian violence. But by proportions it's quite rare for Hindus to commit violence because they are Hindus, and to foment rebellion in countries where they immigrate. Same goes for Jews, Buddhists, and most minor religions you could name. Even evangelical Christianity, which I hate with a passion, does not parallel the violence of Islam.

An atheist, scientifically-literate utopia would be great. But cleansing the Western world of the disease of Islam is a bit more achievable, and I believe we can do it without killing anyone.

But cleansing the Western world of the disease of Islam is a bit more achievable, and I believe we can do it without killing anyone.

I know I'M interested to hear this solution...

Islamic extremists attack Christian village in Egypt, burn 80 homes -- http://www.foreigndesknews.com/world/middle-east/islamic-extremists-attack-christian-village-egypt-burn-80-homes/

A mob of over a thousand Islamic extremists attacked a Christian village destroying property and setting the homes of over 80 families ablaze over rumors that a Coptic man was converting a home into a church.

The attacks, which took place Friday in Egypt’s Qaryat Al-Bayda village, near Alexandria, left two Copts seriously injured and resulted in thousands of dollars worth of damage, according to a Coptic activist.

But cleansing the Western world of the disease of Islam is a bit more achievable, and I believe we can do it without killing anyone.

I know I'M interested to hear this solution...

Me too. 

Religion is kind of neat, in my opinion. It's fascinating to read about what people believe. It's such an integral part of individual and cultural identity that a huge part of those would be erased if religion were to disappear, which would be sad and I think would whitewash so much of our individuality, if we all believed similarly. I just want dogmatism and harmful practices like FGM and circumcision to disappear, which I guess will be difficult since they are tied to religions that people take as literally true. It seems like a thriving economy and education are the best route to getting this done, since the West has become less religious as we have become more educated and wealthy.

• Like 1

I am opposed to the concept of "Religion". Religion does far more harm than good. And in a hundred years, or maybe a thousand, Humans will eventually evolve to the point where we no longer need it. I'm sorry that I won't see it, because it will be a better World. And really, I'm not implying that all Religions are equally bad, I'm flatly stating it. I've said it before, but if Christianity still had the same political power it once held, we would be waiting in a cell for the bonfire. Thanks rjn.

In what way does a bunch of neo-pagan hippies affect society? Zen Buddhists? Quakers?

I believe that is the most vehement post I have ever read from Tsathoggua on Ex-C.

Sad but true!

In what way does a bunch of neo-pagan hippies affect society? Zen Buddhists? Quakers?

What do think would happen if these "peaceful believers" had the Political Power that the Church once held?

"Power corrupts, and Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely."

I don't know of any "True Believer" who really respects the beliefs of others. Remember Texas Gov Abbott's evil tweet? I like Buddhism so long as you keep Religion out of it.

Go Philosophy! Yea Plato!

There is a movie that, I think, everyone should see, The Power

with George Hamilton,,,summary below.

One by one members of a special project team are being killed by telekinesis - the ability to move things with the power of the mind alone. The race is to determine which of the remaining team members is the murderer and to stop them.

"Those who don't learn from History are doomed to repeat it."

To be honest, I can't see, Historically speaking, that any Religion has ever been anything more than a nuisance.

ISIS sympathy causes Saudi twins kill their mother, injure father and brother -- http://ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/1008-saudi-twins.html

Saudi social media users argued that the twins believed their parents were apostates for opposing ISIS (ISIL, IS and Daesh), The New Arab reports.

Al Qaeda urges lone wolves to target whites, to avoid 'hate crime' label -- http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html?intcmp=hpbt2

Yes, please don't mistake what we do as acts of hatred.... Jesus...

Killing of mother in Saudi Arabia sparks debate about Islamic scholar -- http://www.euronews.com/newswires/3216267-killing-of-mother-in-saudi-arabia-sparks-debate-about-islamic-scholar/

Driven by radical beliefs, twin brothers allegedly killed their mother in Saudi Arabia after she tried to stop them from joining Islamic State in Syria in a case that outraged Saudi Arabians worried about rising Islamic militancy.

This is a very informative article showing the mindset of those living in a Muslim society. It's fucking unreal how all the rules are made. It's a long read but worth it.

A Saudi Morals Enforcer Called for a More Liberal Islam. Then the Death Threats Began -- http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/11/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-islam-wahhabism-religious-police.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&referer=https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/new/.compact

ISIS beheads 4 popular Football players: Children were made to inspect the blood soaked bodies -- http://ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1054-footballers-in-raqqa.html

I swear, I wish these sickos could be utterly disintegrated, so we could just be done with the fuckers, already.

• Like 2