Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

Sure, but that still sounds more like a pure psycho who just happen to be Muslim.

Found this.

12524259_734358986665057_893882605534136

Hey, who would have thought? It's almost like Islam was designed by and for men!

Guest Furball

Found this.

Hey, who would have thought? It's almost like Islam was designed by and for men!

Funny....I heard the same thing about christianity. 

• Like 2

Found this.

It's almost like the two were related!

• Like 1

Found this.

It's almost like the two were related!
Bring Judaism in and it's almost like we have 3 of the same religions designed to brainwash people into becoming (mostly) willing slaves and soldiers for someone else's ideologies.

Recipe For The Perfect Slave

1. Teach them to want to be slaves from a very young age.

That's quite a funeral procession! Hot damn.

That's quite a funeral procession! Hot damn.

did you read the story? The bodyguard of some sort of political figure that was speaking against the blasphemy laws just unloaded on the guy in slaughter them. And that funeral is all your Muslim moderates showing their appreciation for someone willing to kill for Allah.

Yes I read it and I'm not surprised. Pakistan is going down the drain.

I don't even want to share this shit, but here it is anyway, viewer discretion adviced:
https://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch%3Ftime_continue%3D674%26v%3DDEI_tY4TQZs

Here's an interesting article btw (also where I found the video above):
http://www.voltairenet.org/article190506.html

Yes, it's pro-Russian, but who cares? The truth is, Putin is on the frontline in the fight against this barbarism. Remember, Chechnya was over 16 years ago, and DAESH tactics abounded even back then. Many of their leaders are veterans from that particular war.

This guy is being hailed as a great martyr by moderates (and probably liberals) all over the world.

Obscene Praise For The Pakistani Muslim Who Murdered A ‘Blasphemer’--http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/07/obscene-praise-for-the-pakistani-muslim-who-murdered-a-blasphemer.html

^^ Screw the sufis sunnis wahhabis wannabes god fatwa terrorism prophet blah blah blah shitte. The article never said what happened to that poor woman, Asia Bibi, or if it did I missed it.

Funeral for a Muslim that killed another for speaking out against blasphemy laws.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/D5I9B/new

Your incessant argument from a small sample is getting tiring.

• Super Moderator

The thread is appropriate for this sub-forum.  Anyone who is tired of reading examples of "How Islam Infects" doesn't have to click on the thread.  Simple as that.

From a Swedish newspaper, no less. This has got to be one of those rare times Expressen actually makes something worth watching.

• Super Moderator

Yes, one isolated incident after another, day after day. Then another, and another...

Many of these incidents that do get reported show us something important that many would prefer to gloss over. That is, Islamic culture breeds a few radical actors, but they perform their atrocities to cheering crowds in the cities and towns infected with Islam. The bulk of Muslims are what we tend to term "moderate" and that moderate majority doesn't usually pull the trigger, cut off the heads or throw the stones that kill an adulteress, but they are happy to buy the bullets, sharpen the swords, carry the stones and give safe haven to the ones we call "radical." To me this indicates a basic problem with a religion that breeds such behavior.

Yes, one isolated incident after another, day after day. Then another, and another...

Many of these incidents that do get reported show us something important that many would prefer to gloss over. That is, Islamic culture breeds a few radical actors, but they perform their atrocities to cheering crowds in the cities and towns infected with Islam. The bulk of Muslims are what we tend to term "moderate" and that moderate majority doesn't usually pull the trigger, cut off the heads or throw the stones that kill an adulteress, but they are happy to buy the bullets, sharpen the swords, carry the stones and give safe haven to the ones we call "radical." To me this indicates a basic problem with a religion that breeds such behavior.

Well said, florduh! Another way I've seen this expressed is "Radical Muslims want to personally kill apostates and other infidels (like you and me). Regular Muslims believe apostates and other infidels should be killed".

• Like 2

I've heard it (and said it) as "A radical Muslim wants to kill you. A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to kill you".