Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

• Super Moderator

RACIST!!! Don't fall for crisis actors and fake news stories devised solely to make Islam look bad. You can discount those hundreds of stories because Islam is the religion of peace. The CIA and FBI want you to think otherwise. Don't fall for it.

Okay then... I suppose this video was created by the CIA?

Well the CIA made a damn good video there.  

Here I was thinking that only the extremists were in favor of death for gays and stoning people to death, and in five minutes they showed me that it isn't true because that's what they all believe, even the so-called moderates.  I feel more at ease about the whole Religion Of Peace now that I know it'll be a moderate blowing me up at the mall.

• Like 1

Okay then... I suppose this video was created by the CIA?

That's scary. "Det Islamske Nettverk" (The Islamic Network)? That's in friggin' Norway which is practically next door for me!

Gotta love the guys answer at 2 minutes: "Islam is the truth." Period.

I don't mind minorities in the least, but WHY do we even have THIS shit in Europe?

• Like 1

This one is even more disturbing. But since this guy doesn't have any blood on his hands, well , let's welcome him with open arms.

Take solace in the fact that his name is similar to the Scandinavian word for vomit.

• Super Moderator
...they were set on fire in the town’s main square...

Can anyone imagine this happening anywhere other than in an Islamic society? 

Sorry, I don't think that mindset should be permitted to be exported to civilized societies where life is considered to have value. There is a basic and deadly flaw that Islam spreads throughout the societies it has influence over.

Don't want.

ISIS burns its fighters alive for letting Ramadi fall -- http://www.abplive.in/world-news/isis-burns-its-fighters-alive-for-letting-ramadi-fall-273594

isis-compressed-580x356.jpg

That is a serious error on someone's part.

Talk about a morale killer for other troops. I now expect some volunteer who left a comfortable life and can't go home now to turn internal out of despair and go postal.

Prob hurt recruiting too.

• Like 1

Jeff: one can always hope, no?

Of course the extremists think all Muslims believe the same things they do. Fundy Christians think that only real Christians believe the unsaved are going to hell, and the gays are going to hell too, and women were created for men's convenience. Because real Christians believe the whole Bible.

I think Christianity as we understand it - that no one is good, everyone deserves to suffer, and can only escape suffering by signing over their lives to a psychopathic god - is a fundamentally evil religion. But that doesn't make all Christians evil, though clearly there are some, like WBC and that idiot from biblicalgenderroles.com. I hesitate to say Islam is evil because I haven't read the Koran entirely. Which I will do at some point - my fundy mom bought a Koran just to tear it up, which defeated my plan to read it then. Anyway, there are sects of Christianity varying in fundyism, so I don't see why the same can't be true for Islam. The thing about saying Islam is evil and all Muslims are like the ones in the video above is that it encourages hostility and violence against Muslims. There was a Muslim woman who was beaten while picking up her kids from school - look it up, Ex-C won't let me copy-paste. Islam may be just as bad as Christianity, but I don't go after all Christians because of some people's behavior. What killers have in common is their desire for killing, not their religion.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
I hesitate to say Islam is evil because I haven't read the Koran entirely. 

And I never read Mein Kampf entirely. Still, it's hard to deny the evil that springs from a Nazi culture.

Nazi culture is inherently racist; all Nazis are that way. Do all Muslims kill people? Until every single Muslim is committing crimes in the name of Islam or advocating for those crimes, I'll keep saying not all Muslims are bad. Although I've said I can't say I know for certain that Islam is evil without being dishonest, this isn't really about Islam. It's about not attacking people who happen to be Muslim because of their religion.

• Super Moderator
this isn't really about Islam.

Isn't it odd, though, that beheadings, stonings, burning people alive, throwing gays from rooftops can be carried out to cheering crowds in the town square of even large cities only in countries where Islam rules? Not every Muslim is committing such barbarous acts, but there are always hundreds of cheering onlookers and it is allowed to happen in public. The barbaric lifestyle is obviously condoned by the majority or it wouldn't happen so frequently. The common thread is the religion behind the mindset. Seriously, can you imagine such activities happening in any place on earth other than in an Islamic ruled society?

And burning people, killing gays, subjugating women and punishing people for believing in the wrong things has never occurred in any other religion? Like Christianity, or Hinduism? In India they burn women for not having a sufficient dowry.

It's happening now. And Hindus aren't trying to make other countries confirm to this practice.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

And burning people, killing gays, subjugating women and punishing people for believing in the wrong things has never occurred in any other religion? Like Christianity, or Hinduism? In India they burn women for not having a sufficient dowry.

You are missing my point. I don't know if it's deliberate, but I'll explain again. 

Yes, many religions have committed atrocities. However, in TODAY'S WORLD, the barbaric acts inspired by the religion of Islam are taking place in public to cheering crowds. It is widely accepted behavior in cultures spawned by Islam. This behavior is CURRENTLY taking place only in areas dominated by Islam. Not Christianity, not Hinduism, not anything other than Islam. 

Nazi culture is inherently racist; all Nazis are that way. Do all Muslims kill people? Until every single Muslim is committing crimes in the name of Islam or advocating for those crimes, I'll keep saying not all Muslims are bad. Although I've said I can't say I know for certain that Islam is evil without being dishonest, this isn't really about Islam. It's about not attacking people who happen to be Muslim because of their religion.

Claus von Stauffenberg and Oscar Schindler were both members of the Nazi Party, that didn't stop them from doing good, like trying to assassinate Hitler or saving thousands of Jews.

Hinduism is more like a catch-all-phrase for a whole bunch of traditions that are more or less related, so it's harder to point the finger at them and say "Hindus are this and that". Yes, that sort of abhorrent practice occurs, but mostly on the poor country side.

However, this sort of violent behaviour is very much ingrained in the Mohammedan religion. Those people in the video were probably representing a good portion of Oslos devout muslim population, they were not "fundies". That said, yes, all muslims are of course not like that, and indeed, there are "moderate" muslims raising their concerns regarding this, but by the sound of it, they're all too unusual. I'm sympathetic towards Sufism. Too bad they're deemed heretics by the mainstream.

If you think Islam is one of the biggest threats to humanity (I think it's fundamentalist religion altogether, not just Islam or Muslims) how do you propose to defeat Islam, florduh? I understand your point, but I don't agree with you.

• Super Moderator
how do you propose to defeat Islam, florduh?

I don't propose to defeat Islam. I do propose that people in the civilized world recognize what Islamic influence does to a society and then reject welcoming establishment of the religion in the spirit of political correctness and religious freedom. 

I understand your point, but I don't agree with you.

Do you disagree that barbaric acts are condoned in Islamic societies in general, or that public murders should not become the norm everywhere else?

Establishment of the religion? Like setting up Sharia courts that non-Muslims have to abide by? Or allowing Muslims to have their own criminal courts instead of following those of the country they're in? Of course not.

Sure barbarism is condoned in Islamic societies. And Christian societies. And any other society where some belief system that claims to be the only way is dominant.

• Super Moderator
Sure barbarism is condoned in Islamic societies. And Christian societies.

Yes, yes, yes. There are bad people everywhere. Not the point.

The point is that while Christianity (or other systems) may hold some horrific views, there is only one kind of society where public acts of barbarism are carried out legally, and to cheering crowds, on a daily basis. Fundy Christians may be anti gay, but our Christian society as a whole does not permit, condone or legalize throwing gays to their death in the middle of downtown Chicago or Houston. Really, do you not see the difference?

• Super Moderator

Somebody could start a How Christianity Infects thread and a How Hinduism Infects thread (or any other religion), using current events.  Then we could see how long it takes to get nine pages of atrocities.  This Islam one has taken approximately six months.   

ETA:  A quick perusal of number of Crosses, Stars of David, and other misc religious symbols vs the Crescent Moon and Stars puts the violence committed by various religions in 2015 in perspective.  

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/71094-the-harm-caused-by-religion-in-2015-long-load-time/#.Vpklo_krKM8

I could graph this on a webpage for us and then be called racist or something when the chart shows what many here instinctively understand already

I don't like how there is some kind of push whether intentional or not, to paint all religions as equally offensive and dangerous to civilization. That clearly is not the case.

• Like 1