Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

^that right there

Oh, nothing weird about that. Many Iranians are heavily into metal. I've met several persian metalheads.

Woman killed for being accused of burning the Quaran. Watch how quickly the mob escalates.

WARNING -- pretty graphic video here.

http://youtu.be/RAt2TfOsL7A

Wotta buncha fuckin' idiots! 

I could only watch a couple of minutes. Sickening :(

I could only watch a couple of minutes. Sickening :(

But, but... You have no right to discriminate their culture like that! This expression of their religious freedom! This is just an example of the cultural diversity they're going to bring to the rest of the world. And diversity is GOOD!

You are just so blinded by your racism...

The leader of the Swedish Feminist Party would claim that has got nothing to do with Islam or culture, but simply "misogyny and men's violence towards women" in general. Us Nordics are big into letting lynch mobs beat the living hell out women for alleged blasphemy, didn't you know?

The leader of the Swedish Feminist Party would claim that has got nothing to do with Islam or culture, but simply "misogyny and men's violence towards women" in general. Us Nordics are big into letting lynch mobs beat the living hell out women for alleged blasphemy, didn't you know?

I didn't know you folks in Sweden were into that at all. I mean, ABBA seemed so nice.    KatieHmm.gif 

• Super Moderator

The Isis jihadist group has reportedly beheaded a (15-year old) teenage boy for listening to pop music and shot dead two others for missing Friday prayers, as part of a crackdown on personal freedoms in the group's Iraqi stronghold of Mosul. <snipped>

In late January, a 14-year-old was reportedly beheaded on similar charges. Another activist, Nasser Taljbini, said his parents were "forced to witness the beheading of their own son".

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/isis-beheads-teenage-boys-for-listening-to-pop-music-and-missing-friday-prayers/ar-BBpEV5y?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

• Super Moderator

To say that a Muslim society breeds animals is an insult to animals. Islamic "culture" instills no value on human or any other life. It's so frustrating when people blame relatively recent US foreign policy for ongoing religiously motivated barbarity that is and always has been so widely accepted by the Muslim community.

A very nice story told by a Muslim cleric. You'll have to read kinda fast. Plus there's a bit of a glitch in the audio/visual synching near the beginning. It'll fix itself. Just let it play.

This is from 2014. But it still needs to be widely spread today. This woman is awesome!

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly

^hot damn!

I didn't know you folks in Sweden were into that at all. I mean, ABBA seemed so nice. KatieHmm.gif
While I was being sarcastic, that part about the party leader excusing things like that when perpetrated by muslims as being nothing else but regular misogyny isn't entirely made up. She actually DID that.

Funny you should mention ABBA. Benny Andersson (Edit: sry Björn for blaming you at first) funded that party of dimwits.

• Like 1

'A husband should beat his wife so long as it does not make her ugly': Palestinian leader gives horrific advice for dealing with a rocky marriage -- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3453660/A-husband-beat-wife-long-does-not-make-ugly-Palestinian-leader-gives-highly-controversial-tips-dealing-rocky-marriage.html

It's good to know that Muslims also do their part to rid the world of demons just like catholics.

^^ Holy crap! A demon possessed ninja! ^^  

• 2 weeks later...

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'-- http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35685981

Nanny wearing hijab and waving severed head of child arrested in Moscow -- http://www.gopusa.com/nanny-wearing-hijab-and-waving-severed-head-of-child-arrested-in-moscow/nanny_head.png

That sounds more like a mentally ill psycho who happens to be a Muslim though, rather than a religious fanatic.

Because a religion could never influence a normal/sane person to do such things...