Goodbye Jesus

Trump Or Carson

Castiel233

Imagine Trump vs. Hillary. Is he going to critique her looks as he has others? Will he accuse her of being a "feminazi"? I wouldn't put it past him! I almost hope he does win the nomination just for the sheer spectacle it will be between those two!

Trump:  "I watched in New Jersey as thousands and thousands of people were cheering as the world trade center was coming down."

As are you, Donald.  As are you. 

Too bad for Trump that people actually check on what you say when running for president. 

Trump:  "I watched in New Jersey as thousands and thousands of people were cheering as the world trade center was coming down."

As are you, Donald.  As are you. 

Too bad for Trump that people actually check on what you say when running for president. 

His followers don't care. Neither do Carson's. In fact, the more crap these idiots make up, the more their brain-dead followers love them. 

Perhaps. but Madame President has it recorded on her dvr for later use. 

Must be part of the dumbing-down of America.  Trump can tell outright lies and fear mongering, Carson can show that he is stuck down the rabbit hole, and yet they continue to rise in popularity.

Howard Dean got too excited during a rally and let out a screech, and he went down in flames.

Must be part of the dumbing-down of America.  Trump can tell outright lies and fear mongering, Carson can show that he is stuck down the rabbit hole, and yet they continue to rise in popularity.

Howard Dean got too excited during a rally and let out a screech, and he went down in flames.

Conspiracy theory (sort of): He was too risky to the establishment so they did a media job on him. No one would have given a shit, but they played the scream over and over and over until it mattered and until he looked crazy. Tail wags the dog.

Same thing is happening in reverse with Sanders. He doesn't get any air time at all and the debates are limited to 3. Establishment wants Clinton.

I find that offensive. Only the conservatives on the right fail to see what a disaster he would be. I'm confident he will fail if he gets the nomination.

I find that offensive. Only the conservatives on the right fail to see what a disaster he would be. I'm confident he will fail if he gets the nomination.

He's polling above Hilary in the last polls I've seen. Meanwhile, Sanders (not really a supporter, but he seems better than the rest) beats him currently. I think Clinton gets the nom, so it's not unthinkable that we'll see a Trump presidency.

He's polling above Hilary in the last polls I've seen. Meanwhile, Sanders (not really a supporter, but he seems better than the rest) beats him currently. I think Clinton gets the nom, so it's not unthinkable that we'll see a Trump presidency.

Maybe, but he's got another 11 months to continue opening his mouth.

Not sure that will hurt him.

It's pretty sad. This round, as it appears so far, we'll be given a choice between a Wall Street/Military Industrial Complex shill and a fascist. I think lesser of two evils is a flawed argument, but even if you accept the premise, how do you choose the lesser between these two?

I no longer accept that premise. I vote third party. Screw the system!

• Like 2

A Trump OR Clinton Presidency looks grim. Personally I think Trump will beat Clinton, one vs one. We live in uncertain times and Trump will do his macho man "we need a strong leader to deal with Russia, Iran, etc" act, and I fear America will fall for it 

I think the political landscape is changing right before our eyes.  All the things Trump has said are just like water off of a duck's back.

Yet when Sarah Palin couldn't name what publications she reads on a spur of the moment question, it rang a death knell for her. 

I heard a one-hour interview of Bernie Sanders on an alternative radio station early this year and frankly, the guy is quite smart and has lots of good ideas. His problem is those ideas are too difficult to explain in the context of five-second sound bites and the theatrics of campaign appearances.

• Like 2

Trump sickens me , sickens me. I think he is creepy and lowest common denominator all the way down to the swamp 

• 2 weeks later...

post-389-0-88671200-1449668577_thumb.jpg

I nominate a political cartoonist for president.  Those guys are perceptive.  And they have the proper vision to move our country forward.  

Cudos to the guy who came up with this one.  Jihadi Don.

• Like 1

Donald Trump will not be the next president of the united states.

post-389-0-26973000-1449676358.jpg

Daryl Cagle, CagleCartoons.com

He is perfectly poised, however to be the leader of a new cult.  His sheeple have been yearning for a messiah for a long time.  After he is kicked out of the race, he can write a pamphlet and make ten million dollars.

Donald Trump will not be the next president of the united states.

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpg

He is perfectly poised, however to be the leader of a new cult.  His sheeple have been yearning for a messiah for a long time.  After he is kicked out of the race, he can write a pamphlet and make ten million dollars.

Anybody remember H. Ross Perot? At one point he was actually neck-and-neck with Bush and Clinton in the 1992 election campaigns. He was different, a businessman, not "paid for", and third party. Looked like a strong possibility for awhile, then failed. I see the same happening to Trump. Once he gets on stage with Hilary or Bernie alone, his petulant-8-year-old-little-boy style of arguing is going to ruin him.

Oh, how could we (that are not whipper-snappers)  forget the little man that was bigger than life?

"Can I talk now, CAN I TALK NOW??"  tongue.png

Does anyone see a possible 3-way, if Trump doesn't get the nod? How do you think that would affect the outcome?

Just in case anyone is need of a booster shot of humanity amidst the ugliness and fear-peddling of Trump and the Trumpists.

Mandy Patinkin this morning on CBS:

Inscription on the Statue of Liberty

Give me your tired, your poor, 
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free, 
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, 
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

To Donald Trump:

The tiny group that thinks you are a hero is just that.  A tiny group.  The rest of us are not buying it. And we will never buy it.  You don't represent America or what America stands for. In fact, you are the antithesis of it.

In spite of all her flaws, we remain the land of the free and the home of the brave.  Not the land of the demagogues and the home of the cowered.

Bring some Syrian refugees to my town.  In fact, move them in across the street from me.  I AM NOT AFRAID.  If one of them is an extremist and puts a bullet through my head, so be it.  I would rather die in the America I know than live in yours. 

Thank GOD (just an expression, don't take it literally) you will never be president.

Very sincerely yours,   me.

• Like 1

BO, I like you man, you say what you think, you take no prisoners and just don't care what anyone else thinks about it.  That's why I think I can tell you without risk of you taking offense:  you're fucked up.

Japan has a much more closed, less diverse culture than America.  It's not just that they don't want muslims there, they don't want foreigners there.  Except as tourists.  

America claims to be the melting pot.  Because if you just go back a few generations, all of us here are immigrants. (except for full blooded native americans)

Apples and oranges, my friend.  

So, BO, I didn't research what you said about Jimmy Carter.  I'll take your word for it. But I didn't need to.

You see no difference in banning Iranians from travelling here, and banning all muslims from travelling here?  

REALLY?

Islam, as taught in the Koran, instructs in MANY places to kill those who are not Muslim.  

Okay.  Good so far.  Now, according to the very standard you are talking about here, you should also be afraid of all christians and jews. If you have any religion other than worshipping Yahweh, that would be considered "worshipping other gods", since atheism or agnosticism was (probably) non-existent during the bronze age people of palestine.

Exodus 22

20 “Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 13

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.

Deuteronomy 12

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock.