Goodbye Jesus

Question For The Christians

LastKing

That makes three of you incapable of understanding something so fucking simplistic.....

Okay, I get it now ... you are a nut job. It just came to me. Your sentences are incoherent. You can't carry focus across more than 1/3 of a paragraph. Conversation over. I don't have the correct degree to help you.

Welcome to the fucked-up, topsy-turvy, nonsensical, crazy-assed meat organ -- that is end’s mind.

And end, even you -- on other threads -- have admitted to being unintelligible.

End states, "There are a number of people here that have an understanding of what I am attempting to convey dumbass..."

Who here speaks crazy-talk endanese?

Can anyone translate for end?

--S.

That makes three of you incapable of understanding something so fucking simplistic.....

Okay, I get it now ... you are a nut job. It just came to me. Your sentences are incoherent. You can't carry focus across more than 1/3 of a paragraph. Conversation over. I don't have the correct degree to help you.

Welcome to the fucked-up, topsy-turvy, nonsensical, crazy-assed meat organ -- that is end’s mind.

End states, "There are a number of people here that have an understanding of what I am attempting to convey dumbass..."

--S.

Why don't you quit running you mouth asswipe and respond to post 175.

Let me explain it in a nice story.....well, the bullies are chasing the nice children home from school. The nice children run into the refuge of the house that their father built. The people that reside in the house then contribute to affording protection for the residents that believe in the purpose of the house. Dad says, "don't hurt the bullies while I am gone, because I am coming back to evaluate your actions as well as theirs".

This is so simple, I think even Sconnor can understand. :lmao:

Edit: wait, let me give you some more clues.....the bullies would be those opposed to Christ. The nice children would be Christians. The Father, aka Dad, would be Christ. And the house would be the church.

Edit Edit: a quicky verse that gives man authority to manage the confict via the Holy Spirit...

Mar 6:7 Calling the Twelve to him, he sent them out two by two and gave them authority over evil spirits.

Making quick up and down motions, with your index finger between your upper and lower lip, while humming, would make more sense – you babbling lunatic.

I love watching whack-job christians scramble, trying to make sense of their unsubstantiated incoherent gibberish.

--S.

--S.

Why don't you quit running you mouth asswipe and respond to post 175.

Why don't you quit running you mouth asswipe and respond to post 40.

--S.

Let me explain it in a nice story.....well, the bullies are chasing the nice children home from school. The nice children run into the refuge of the house that their father built. The people that reside in the house then contribute to affording protection for the residents that believe in the purpose of the house. Dad says, "don't hurt the bullies while I am gone, because I am coming back to evaluate your actions as well as theirs".

This is so simple, I think even Sconnor can understand. :lmao:

Edit: wait, let me give you some more clues.....the bullies would be those opposed to Christ. The nice children would be Christians. The Father, aka Dad, would be Christ. And the house would be the church.

Edit Edit: a quicky verse that gives man authority to manage the confict via the Holy Spirit...

Mar 6:7 Calling the Twelve to him, he sent them out two by two and gave them authority over evil spirits.

Making quick up and down motions, with your index finger between your upper and lower lip, while humming, would make more sense – you babbling lunatic.

I love watching whack-job christians scramble, trying to make sense of their unsubstantiated incoherent gibberish.

--S.

Proof you can't follow a third grade or less storyline

Let me explain it in a nice story.....well, the bullies are chasing the nice children home from school. The nice children run into the refuge of the house that...

Right……MAGIC – I get it.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo……….

I have to wonder are non-christians like Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and so on not capable of managing conflict or does your christian god magically give these non-christians the holy-spirit whammy too?

And as always, substantiate -- with objective evidence -- how you know your god works his wily holy-spirit magic or forever be labeled a crazy-assed christian lunatic, who spews unsubstantiated bullshit.

--S.

You are a joke Scott.....a joke of a man.

Whatever – I could be a monumental laughing-stock – the biggest clown on the face of the planet but your worthless claims about god’s will and character are still groundless, unsubstantiated, bullshit, that has NO reference in reality.

And considering your magical god claims, you have NO credibility.

--S.

• Like 1

"Evil spirits," that's actually a good topic to discuss over. Perhaps I should create a new thread about it? I want to know how Christians know there are evil spirits. Especially considering that pretty much all illness can be attributed to natural phenomenon and not supernatural spirits.

You know end, when one has difficulty communicating with just about everyone, the problem, most commonly isn't everyone - it is usually the one attempting unsuccessfully to communicate. Think on that if you can. You seem to be an angry little man, who either has self deluding thoughts of grandeur to deal with or needs psychiatric help in coping with the manic end of bi polar disorder - psychotic state. I am not making this up. You should seek help.

• Like 1

You know end, when one has difficulty communicating with just about everyone, the problem, most commonly isn't everyone - it is usually the one attempting unsuccessfully to communicate. Think on that if you can. You seem to be an angry little man, who either has self deluding thoughts of grandeur to deal with or needs psychiatric help in coping with the manic end of bi polar disorder - psychotic state. I am not making this up. You should seek help.

Let's say Pappy that your assessment is accurate.....that through my father's abandonment of our family at a critical jucture in my and my siblings lives, that we are all cookoo as you and Scott wish to establish. Just where am I to run? To a vigining idea and treatment of borderline personality disorder that has no good cure, or to a community and God that affords me protection from the harm. I don't know that either side has a dissimilar goal, but one, Pappy, chooses to treat the person with love. I have picked that one and that Spirit. Is this wrong somehow?

Edit: And ask yourself Pappy.....is this a make believe story like Santa, or is this real.....subjectivity and all.

And another difference asshole...is that the people within the church at least attempt to offer help, rather than tout doing nothing with phrases such as "personal responsibility"......the mantra of non-believers.

...wait...could you go over this once more, slowly?

You know end, when one has difficulty communicating with just about everyone, the problem, most commonly isn't everyone - it is usually the one attempting unsuccessfully to communicate. Think on that if you can. You seem to be an angry little man, who either has self deluding thoughts of grandeur to deal with or needs psychiatric help in coping with the manic end of bi polar disorder - psychotic state.

Oh he knows he has these problems. He’ll admit them when his mood changes.

But the real problem is when he projects his psychological problems on other people.

He’s readily admitted he has anger issues which he falsely attributes to other people.

With his bipolar, schizophrenic tendencies -- is it any wonder he claims to have been in the presence of his god-man and that he knows god’s will and character?

But as I have said in the past, he has NO credible evidence for his bullshit god claims.

I am not making this up. You should seek help.

You would think the holy spiriiiiiit would have worked its magic by now by quashing his eviiiiil mental problems.

Oh, additionally -- do you remember when he made the claim he doesn’t have contempt for anyone anymore.

This seems to be in error as evidenced by his contemptuous posts here – huh?

--S.

to a community ... that affords me protection

I have absolutely no problem with this. But your experience is yours only - subjective. I have absolutely no reason to accept that any of it is anything more than ancient stories in an ancient, arbitrarily compiled book.

You would think the holy spiriiiiiit would have worked its magic by now by quashing his eviiiiil mental problems.

Oh, additionally -- do you remember when he made the claim he doesn’t have contempt for anyone anymore.

--S.

Truthfully Scott, I could care less.....ambivalent to your stupidity. I really have to work hard at being "angry" at your type anymore....It used to come more from my heart....not so much anymore....just makes me tired. This morning I was attempting to get through to your dumb ass by using a different approach....right before Happy Pappy showed up. The old style angry approach didn't work either. You are still unable to comprehend a third grade storyline.

Just where am I to run? To a vigining idea and treatment of borderline personality disorder that has no good cure, or to a community and God that affords me protection from the harm.

Here’s a greeeeeat example of how a church community and god’s loving spirit affords protection from harm.

When Parents Call God Instead of the Doctor

--S.

I would also say beware the Christian 'community' - they abandon like nobody's business, if you are perceived to have fallen the slightest bit out of lockstep.

--S.

Truthfully Scott, I could care less.....

Yes -- I can tell by your numerous cantankerous replies that you could care less…………….

You are still unable to comprehend a third grade storyline.

At least I addressed your third grade argument as opposed to you pussying out of post #40.

And obviously it hasn’t sunk in, that your rants are incoherent. We are not the problem -- you are; you babbling buffoon.

--S.

Just where am I to run? To a vigining idea and treatment of borderline personality disorder that has no good cure, or to a community and God that affords me protection from the harm.

Yeah – how’s that working out for you – you still suffer from a bi-polar personality disorder.

--S.

At least I addressed your third grade argument as opposed to you pussying out of post #40.

No you didn't dumbass....the only one that has remotely acknowledged reading them is bdp.

I would also say beware the Christian 'community' - they abandon like nobody's business, if you are perceived to have fallen the slightest bit out of lockstep.

Best quote I ever heard: "The church is the only army that shoots its own wounded."

Yeah – how’s that working out for you – you still suffer from a bi-polar personality disorder.

--S.

now who's diagnosing without a liscense.....idiot......excuse me....Dr. Idiot.

Is anyone who's outside the house/cover of 'the father' a bully i.e. perceived to be hostile to the children? I don't believe that to be a correct view, scripturally.

An example of God protecting people immediately with His sovereign power would be the Red Sea story.

Emphasis on storyfictionalized story.

Much like Zeus drowning the Telchines (inhabitants of the island of Rhodes) beneath the sea.

Face it end, the Red Sea story is as credible as the Zeus story.

Because both can NOT be substantiated with objective evidence.

--S.

--S.

now who's diagnosing without a liscense.....idiot......excuse me....Dr. Idiot.

Dumb-fuck, you have admitted to having anger issues and a bipolar personality disorder.

I didn’t have to make ANY diagnosis.

--S.