Goodbye Jesus

God's Grace

duderonomy

Yoyo,

I think I put Grace, Favor, and God into the application the same as you do, for the purpose of my analogy.

Freeday,

Of course you are just picking with me. It's only natural.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amanda

• Skankboy

• freeday

• duderonomy

Depends on how you put grace, favor, and God into application.

:)Hi YoYo! How do you put grace, favor, and God into application? :huh:

Amanda and Skankboy,

Since no fundies other than Freeday have responded, feel free to keep going. It's good reading, and you haven't hijacked anything!

Now as to Freeday... I'm afraid their is no hope for you. You forget that with Ford, one model year is as a hundred model years. You got your facts mixed up and you have blasphemed the Holy Ford.

May Henry have mercy on your soul. Fords rule, other than that slight rust problem in the sixties and seventies, and of course the oil leaking thing. Oh, and the Pinto (bang!) and the Maverick.

You can have your Shivvy with it's Grandma and Grandpa appeal, but if you are a real man like me, that exhaust coming up through the floorboards, the lusty feel of a car that just wouldn't quit if it were dragging a thousand dead mufflers, the heady adrenelin rush of 'will it start', and the flying by the seat of your pants excitment of mushy brakes and a slipping clutch at rush hour keeps me praying. and that is something Ford would never do if it were indeed the Devil!

:woohoo:

:lmao: Oh my god! That describes both of my Ford trucks perfectly! You are a prophet indeed! :lmao: