Goodbye Jesus

I Use To Have Affairs With Married Christian Women!

Leaf

I'll try to make this short and to the point.

I consider myself a Alpha traditional male. And when I was in the church from age 18-28...and a nice looking man "I was voted Home coming King in HS my senior year" You may think I am Bull Shiting but I am not..I never really reveal my private life and what I did but I want to address it to show the fallacy of all these holy Christians

From age 18-23 I was trying to be a good Christian, read the Bible preyed everyday.went to church.

From 23-28/29 I was still considering myself a Christian. But gave most of it up.This was the time I kind of became a Church Player.And I want to tell you all a few things about some of these Christian women. I was a Wesleyan.All the time I was doing these things I still considered myself a born again believer. Until I totally quit the BS at around age 28.But when i was a player I used the Bible as a tool..I could quote it pretty good..and it was great pick up lines...

I had affairs while in the church with many married women. 3 pastors wives and quit a few single girls. What can I say i like women...But I bring this up to show you these Christians are no more holy then the man in the moon.

I was also what Christians called a Church hopper.I never stayed at just one church for more then 5 months.I was Wesleyan but I would hope to all types of churches..Catholic, Baptist,Charismatic, even went to a Mormon church for a few months.

Pastors wives..most of them confided in me they were bored in their relationship..The pastor turned into a dud in the bedroom. The affair would start out with me wanting them"I know attraction and how it works I am also very outgoing sanguine" I remember I had one Pastors wife meet me over a cup of coffee at Barnes and Nobles..Within a week we were sleeping together. Generally took place at my house.This affair went on for about 4 months. The other pastor wife 32 years old was a one night stand. And the 3rd one lasted for over 1 year. To this day I don't think the pastors know about this.

Married women. Cant remember how many for sure...but quit a few. Most of these women tended to be moms also and over the age of 30. I would meet in hotels "Which the women near always paid for" Most of these women also were in a unhappy status quo marriage. Most of these women just wanted some excitement in their lives..And I would give it to them.

Single women...these were the ones I had more difficult time with..They tended to be naive and wanting to follow Jesus.."I think the married women were a bit more down to earth' but I did have quit a few girlfriends..And yeah they'd also have pre-martial sex.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• PaulQ

• euphgeek

• Legion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not suprised at all. It's not just the women either. I know one man who belongs to a fundamentalist church who started an affair about two weeks before the birth of his 4th child. Affair lasted two and half years.

I think a lot of it has to do with the biblical roles that the husband and wife assume. The woman's role is to be caregiver to the children and submissive to the husband. They become so involved in the kids that they lose their identity. All they do all day is rear the children, think of church, scrapbook. They have no clue about what is happening in the outside world, have nothing new to offer except the day to day lives of the children, what new page was added to the scrapbook etc. In decisions the wife is submissive so she says whatever you say dear, there isn't a true discussion because the ultimate decision is the husbands. What claim to fame does a male have to say about his fundamentalist wife, she does an excellent job homeschooling the children and is active in the church. If I were a male I would find someone much more exciting if they did all that and more. And as a female to not be able to have discussions about decisions, not be able to talk about other things besides the children, church or my little hobbies would be fairly boring existence indeed.

What a fine character you must have Leaf. It would have been bad enough to have merely done these things. In addition though, you seem compelled to brag about it. Yeah, you're a great guy.

What a fine character you must have Leaf. It would have been bad enough to have merely done these things. In addition though, you seem compelled to brag about it. Yeah, you're a great guy.

I have no problem with it at alll to be honest and I now am seeing 3 differnt women. I also dont agree with the issue of monygamny. I would still consider myself a player but more mild down now.

I never brag about what I do in my personal life..I just posted this on here to show you all the falicy of it all.Here are these holy people serving Jesus and yet commint secret sins.That was my purpose for the post.

Also how do you define characther ? All because I like to have women in my life am I a bad guy? i am not raping them!! We have consentual sex. I guess this is where one define morals....

• Admin

I've never been a player, but three decades of watching players (co-workers, friends, acquaintances) has made me a believer in an old adage: It takes two to tango.

I've been hit on by women who were/are players. I wasn't interested, so nothing happened.

While I don't share Leaf's history, nor do I envy it, I think the point he was trying to make is that religion is bullshit.

If that was his point, then I agree.

I guess this is where one define morals....

You think? So let me see if I have this right. You slept with other mens' wives and this is supposed to be an example of their bad character. Wow!

I suppose you being an alpha male and all that you wouldn't mind if another guy banged your women would you?

While I don't share Leaf's history, nor do I envy it, I think the point he was trying to make is that religion is bullshit.

If that was his point, then I agree.

Yes my point is that..Religion is BS! Even martin Luther said the most holy pious monk is the worst scandrel. I said I'm not bragging! I posted this to show the falicy and BS of it all that is religion. For example Wife 1 above would give a testimony every Sunday..I had sex with her on a Sat night one time and went to her church the next day..She gave a testimony on how holy she was..Thats about where most Christians really are on morals also. And yes it takes two to tango...2 of the pastors wives I laid with more less seduced ME! Of course Ive also seduced my fair share also..but every Chritians women I slept with agreed..two to tango.
You slept with other mens' wives and this is supposed to be an example of their bad character.
I have no problem sleeping with married women. But the topic at hand is the BS of religion..not Leafs personal life..I only posted what i did to show the idiocracy of it all.

And you need to wake up and smell the coffee! The Janus Report on Sexuality says that 60% of all US men have cheated on their wife..and 52% of women have cheated..I think the numbers are higher then that myself speaking from experiance..Once a couple is in a relationship more then 3+ years most seek other outlets to release the bordom.

I have no problem sleeping with married women.

I think you're a piece of shit.

And you need to wake up and smell the coffee! The Janus Report on Sexuality says that 60% of all US men have cheated on their wife..and 52% of women have cheated..I think the numbers are higher then that myself speaking from experiance..Once a couple is in a relationship more then 3+ years most seek other outlets to release the bordom.

Maybe that's why I haven't married.

You know something, when I was a god-fearing Christian, I too enjoyed "Playing" the game, and as a male model, had no trouble in that department. I tried juggling two and three girlfriends at the same time; I wouldn't feel any guilt in sleeping with a married woman...but when I became an atheist, something else happened: I saw women as something more than just a sexual outlet. They were people. Sleeping with different women all the time really didn't make me feel any better about myself. Indeed, I discovered that such behaviour was a means to an end. My sexual urges were satisfied, but what then? There was so much more to life; so much more to a relationship. Perhaps the "Excitement" of the "Naughtiness" went away when I rid myself of my religion, and maybe that's what helped me to open my eyes. I now find a monogamous relationship with my wife now of nearly 11 years has been much more rich and far more rewarding. Yes, even with a wedding ring on my finger, I still get women hitting on me; even moreso now than ever. However, as webmaster here has indicated, it takes two to tango. I do not oblige simply because I get a lot more out of the much deeper relationship I have with my wife, who is just as capable of satisfying those urges. As an atheist, it is not dirty nor sinful for me to have sex with these other women; I could do it, but what then? What would really come of it? Seeing each women for who she really is, it takes more than a short skirt, great body, and pretty face to turn me on. Indeed, watching a very pretty stripper does absolutely nothing for me sexually. I have become a man of discriminating tastes and want more to the package. That "More" is something my wife delivers with looks, body, and mind. I can actually engage her in intellectual discourse, and she does not need to think as I do.

To illustrate, let me present you with a contrast: As I approach my late 30's, I have a home with a loving wife and a son; we enjoy all sorts of family-oriented fun and games. We travel and do things together, we share experiences, and we build our "Wealth" on these experiences. We develop a deep bonding love for each other. Contrast this to one of my colleagues at work; he is also a handsome man with many talents, including music. A Catholic man, he has no trouble with dating the opposite sex. His problem is that he wants something more now that he's getting older; something more long-term and meaningful...but in all the years he has been playing, all of the "Good" ones - that is, women who have more than good looks going for them - have been taken by men like me who have given them the one thing they wanted; a commitment. He often finds himself experiencing bouts of depression, especially after discovering that these women who he's been "Playing" the game with have actually been "Playing" him and have an agenda of their own. He's convinced that women are like cats in that they will stay with whoever feeds them the best, not realizing that his own behaviour plays a big role in this. Yes, as women who "Play the game" mature, they become jaded, cold, and uncaring. As has he. How terribly sad.

The song "Somebody" by Depeche Mode will give you further insight about my relationship with my wife and my feelings for her:

I want somebody to share

Share the rest of my life

Share my innermost thoughts

Know my intimate details

Someone wholl stand by my side

And give me support

And in return

Shell get my support

She will listen to me

When I want to speak

About the world we live in

And life in general

Though my views may be wrong

They may even be perverted

Shell hear me out

And wont easily be converted

To my way of thinking

In fact shell often disagree

But at the end of it all

She will understand me

Aaaahhhhh....

I want somebody who cares

For me passionately

With every thought and

With every breath

Someone who'll help me see things

In a different light

All the things I detest

I will almost like

I dont want to be tied

To anyones strings

Im carefully trying to steer clear of

Those things

But when Im asleep

I want somebody

Who will put their arms around me

And kiss me tenderly

Though things like this

Make me sick

In a case like this

Ill get away with it

Aaaahhhhh....

I think you're a piece of shit.
Hnmm, How old are you? And I think you have not lived a long life I am 31..and I know humans and humans relations quit well. Also i am not into the Christian Puritan morals.I find their is nothing wrong with pre-maritial or adultery. So I dont agree with you on this issue..Why am I a piece of shit?I am a moral man..i give to Orpahans here in Ukraine..I teach volunteer English at schools...What I do in my private life is between two adults.I find it odd here most people on Xtian have no prob with homosexuals but like to call me out....Homosexula community is the most promisquous there is..they got me beat by a long shot.
Maybe that's why I haven't married.
If you are a man and given the oppurtunity you'll cheat...as sure as the sun shines....

Hnmm, How old are you? And I think you have not lived a long life I am 31..and I know humans and humans relations quit well. Also i am not into the Christian Puritan morals.I find their is nothing wrong with pre-maritial or adultery. So I dont agree with you on this issue..Why am I a piece of shit?I am a moral man..i give to Orpahans here in Ukraine..I teach volunteer English at schools...What I do in my private life is between two adults.I find it odd here most people on Xtian have no prob with homosexuals but like to call me out....Homosexula community is the most promisquous there is..they got me beat by a long shot.

Hnmm, How old are you? And I think you have not lived a long life ]If you are a man and given the oppurtunity you'll cheat...as sure as the sun shines....

Clearly, at 31, there is still much you do not know. To call the homosexual community the most promiscuous demonstrates your utter ignorance to genuine human relationships and of that community. Could it be that, at 31, you still have the sexual maturity of a 15 year old boy? You assume that men given the opportunity to cheat will do so; yet my own experience is quite the contrary. I, for one, do not feel you are a piece of shit; rather, I feel sorry for you. Sorry that you are so wilfully ignorant, and sorry that, in a few years, you will come to desire something deeper and meaningful, but will be unable to find it because all the good ones will have been taken while you were busy playing your little boy games. How sad.

If you are a man and given the oppurtunity you'll cheat...as sure as the sun shines....

While I don't condemn or condone what you describe for us. I agree with everyone that it takes two to tango. I think it's human nature to be enticed to the forbidden, the taboo, and Christianity exploits them to the extreme, and makes many things off limits. When your motivation for commitment is conformity out of social expections than people are not going to honor those committments. However, when the motivation for a committment is internal, and not dependent upon if I'm having fun, but a deeper and more meaningful purpose, than those are the people who are going to remain faithful no matter what opportinity presents itself. The purpose for their relationship has more meaning and goes to a much deeper level than sexual gratification, which by itself is just shallow.

Yeah your a Beta male that sits home and jacks off on a Friday night while I get the women..Yeah you feel sorry that you got no game. ;) Dont feed my ears with bullshit..I love life and am having a grand time since I was 24 and became a player..I have ZERO desire to marry again!

Sorry that you are so wilfully ignorant
Maybe..but if i want a piece I get it any time I want..i literally have women eating out of the palm of my hand...I dont do my laundry or dishes..And I am certainly not lonely...I enjoy my lifestyle. Look Dickquak I don't need nor want your fucking holy sermons... so fuck off... I posted this topic to show the vanity of these holy Christians.

I guess this is where one define morals....

You think? So let me see if I have this right. You slept with other mens' wives and this is supposed to be an example of their bad character. Wow!

I suppose you being an alpha male and all that you wouldn't mind if another guy banged your women would you?

Hmmm... looks like you and I are on the same wavelength. LOL

Somehow, to me, revealing how fucked up christians are by acting even worse just doesn't wash. I don't believe in a god but I don't see that as a license to screw around with another man's wife.

BTW, I am 50 years old, if that means anything??????

I read the original post and thought, "what a shit-head!"

Hnmm, How old are you?

I'm 34.

Why am I a piece of shit?

How will I count the ways in which I think you are a piece of shit?

According to my set of values contracts are to be honored. I don't feel that I should break my own contracts or encourage others to break theirs. The honor of contracts are what hold a people together.

And you didn't answer my question. How would you feel if you caught one of your women cheating on you? My guess is that it's okay for another man's woman to cheat with you but not okay for your women to cheat. Am I wrong?

Nice try. Guess again. I have a certain amount of self control.

I'm having fun, but a deeper and more meaningful purpose, than those are the people who are going to remain faithful no matter what opportinity presents itself. The purpose for their relationship has more meaning and goes to a much deeper level than sexual gratification, which by itself is just shallow.
This sounds like a born again giving advise.. :rolleyes: On intending mankind to be not like the animals,nature must have intended him be worse (if you want to put a moral value on it). A bitch will only mate when in heat, once a year and the same for most animals. Whereas, woman ovulates once a month thus she is always in heat and always ready to MATE.
The purpose for their relationship
Ohh god....Like I said 60% end in divorse and the rest of the 40% are mainly keeping together for the kids...Whatever man.

Look I dont need half the board comming down on me what I do I do...I posted this to show clear that Holy Christians are out getting laid and comitting sins just liek the ave Joe Agnostic is.

Nice try. Guess again. I have a certain amount of self control.
Well if you had my looks you'd be a tom cat on the prowl. You probally look like Danny Davido lucky if you land anything.
And you didn't answer my question. How would you feel if you caught one of your women cheating on you?
Happened a few times, comes with the game and life..if you marry your wife will be banging some guy so dont worry hook up and you'll see first hand!
Leaf,

What you are dealing with on this forum is that, at least for people from North America have lived under 2 forms of puratinism, Christianity and feminism....Both want to deny the different wiring of men and women....both want to moun upon their own moral high horses.....

I live in ukraine. No doubt I smell holy horse all over the place..Most of these folk will put me down for my sex life while they all have problems in other areas..Most here putting me down are probally addicted to internet porn and such..but god help me if I sleep with a married women :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also Western Men have become extreemly feminized!!!!

Yeah your a Beta male that sits home and jacks off on a Friday night while I get the women..Yeah you feel sorry that you got no game. ;) Dont feed my ears with bullshit..I love life and am having a grand time since I was 24 and became a player..I have ZERO desire to marry again!
Sorry that you are so wilfully ignorant
Maybe..but if i want a piece I get it any time I want..i literally have women eating out of the palm of my hand...I dont do my laundry or dishes..And I am certainly not lonely...I enjoy my lifestyle. Look Dickquak I don't need nor want your fucking holy sermons... so fuck off... I posted this topic to show the vanity of these holy Christians.

Again, your ignorance of others shines through with your completely wrong assumptions about people. Is a beta male elected class president? I was. Is a beta male elected as a committeperson for their local? I have been and am. Does a beta male stand up for his brother and fight the good fight? I have on countless occasions. I lead where others follow. I blaze new trails for others to follow. Wanting more from a woman has nothing to do with being an alpha or beta male.

I note with interest that you added "Again" to your zero desire to marry. This implies that you have been married before. Didn't work out, eh? It's not really all that diffiult to understand why. Clearly, doing laundry or dishes isn't the type of work a man such as you ought to be doing; better to get some woman to do it for you, right? You wanted to show the vanity of these holy Christians, but all you've done is demonstrated your own vanity and insecurities. Most of us here are confident enough that we don't feel compelled to brag about our "conquests" then try to cover that up by making it appear as though you're pointing out the shortcomings of others.

How sad that the only thing you have to brag about is the ability to have a woman eating out of the palm of your hand. I would not want nor desire such a woman. Do my dishes and laundry? I have machines that do that for me. Eat out of my hand? I have a dog for that. Give me a brilliant woman with a career, an independant life, and who will not stoop so low as to eat out of the hand of any man...a genuine challenge that will serve to sharpen my own intellect and wit, and mean more to me than that of being a simple piece of meat that is willing to be a simple subservient just to bask in my presence.

Yeah, Xian chicks want some cock. They're chicks, ie, their human. They want sexual fulfillment as much as any man does, religion or no. I know that I was eager for the babes no matter how "born-again" I was and did have a cyber affair with a married woman that would've turned real if she were close enough (granted, I was more up for her marriage to get fixed up, and did try to help her with that, but that's another story).

If I were single and had good enough lady-skills, I'd be doing it, too. Married or not, I'd fuck 'em. And I would understand that it would make me a jackass of sorts, like Leaf is, but I really wouldn't mind or care. Like Leaf, I'd be doing what I wanted and caring not about what others thought.

My wife and I may play the field also, in time, as we don't mind a little swinging and swapping. We'd love to get a married Xian ladyfriend of ours into bed something fierce, but since we're both friends with her hubby, we respect the boundaries. If there were a way to con them both into being swingers, then we'd go for that, but there are plenty of playmates out there for when we're really intersted.

But Xians do want sex and good times as much as anyone. No amount of insane dogmas can override the human spirit for long.

Also Western Men have become extreemly feminized!!!!

So very true.

Can't we just let each to hisown? We don't need to be coming off like a group of fundies. He is right, it does take 2 to tango and just because he does, does not mean you have to. Also, it comes off like some of you are being a bit jealous....;)

The main reason I posted in here is because I know there are lurkers out there and I don't want them to get the false impression that everyone here endorses the behavior of this piece of shit.

I note with interest that you added "Again" to your zero desire to marry. This implies that you have been married before. Didn't work out, eh? It's not really all that diffiult to understand why. Clearly, doing laundry or dishes isn't the type of work a man such as you ought to be doing; better to get some woman to do it for you, right? You wanted to show the vanity of these holy Christians, but all you've done is demonstrated your own vanity and insecurities. Most of us here are confident enough that we don't feel compelled to brag about our "conquests" then try to cover that up by making it appear as though you're pointing out the shortcomings of others.
I never divorced.My wife lives 7KM from me..She knows full well i have other lovers and she give me sex on demand! When I want...And she is at least a 9 on looks!She is 28 years old.

Confidence...yeah..your talking on my level now.I have too much!I wish I could give some out as reputation points becasue I'd give you some!

Give me a brilliant woman with a career, an independant life,
You can have all the Hillary Clintons you want dude!~ I for one like femine women! And Ukraine has lots of them!Most of my girlfriends have BA degrees....but do to the hard economy cant find a good job in UA...Yeah we do landry by hand here or I have a small machine...the women dont mind as long as they can please their Alpha man they are happy.

Yeah heres one of my non-liberated non-Hillary Clinton non Bull Dyke type non-feminist women!

post-2146-1166890466_thumb.jpg

me also thinks you're a bit of a twat .. and thankfully, not all men are like this.

but also I am sure that there are enough affairs within the church .. as we all know, some Christians don't act as if they're Christians.

At least a few here are honest....Most others still have stuck up their mind Feminism and Puritinism.

I for one love women! The are wonderful beings and I am still learning how to please a women everywhere..Maybe someday I'll post off topic how to give a women a mind blowing orgasim the best she has ever had..I have married women telling me I was the best they ever had!

Anyway...as one realistic poster said people are people and humans are just a bit more evolved animals in which the mates ovulate often thus seek a mate often...Christian women are no differnt just a bit more difficult to seduce....Their is a Baptist church in my town here in Ukraine founded by Baptist in 1992 I been hearing reports of women outnumbering men 3-1..I may just venture there for the game...I for one dont hate Christians..They are like me human...and the women also seek and want cock just the same.

Here is Yulia my other part time lover...

post-2146-1166891475_thumb.jpg

I never divorced.My wife lives 7KM from me..She knows full well i have other lovers and she give me sex on demand! When I want...And she is at least a 9 on looks!She is 28 years old.

Confidence...yeah..your talking on my level now.I have too much!I wish I could give some out as reputation points becasue I'd give you some!

Give me a brilliant woman with a career, an independant life,
You can have all the Hillary Clintons you want dude!~ I for one like femine women! And Ukraine has lots of them!Most of my girlfriends have BA degrees....but do to the hard economy cant find a good job in UA...Yeah we do landry by hand here or I have a small machine...the women dont mind as long as they can please their Alpha mnonan they are happy.

Yeah heres one of my non-liberated non-Hillary Clinton non Bull Dyke type non-feminist women!

Hillary Clinton? Hardly. How interesting you should be from the Ukraine and enjoy the company of Ukranian woman. Take a guess at the nationality of my wife:

sallyq.jpg

Yes, Ukrainian women are beautiful...but they're even hotter when they have a brain.