Goodbye Jesus

Pretending To Be Christian

Wendybabe

Guest Florida

I am a follower of the finished work of Christ. When a "Christians" asks me and I tell them that and what it means, they usually run away as fast as they can before the demon's can jump them. I should get me a "heretic" badge and wear it so they don't bother. Frankly... it's none of their beeswax, but it's fun to torture some people.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Japedo

• Former Follier

• R. S. Martin

And what exactly does being a "follower of Christ's finished work" mean? Don't expect me or anyone else in this forum to run.

Guest Florida
And what exactly does being a "follower of Christ's finished work" mean? Don't expect me or anyone else in this forum to run.

If you really want to know, I'll tell you privately. It's only the "so called christian's" that run from me, not anyone else... the kind most everyone I see here is running away from. :wink:

If you really want to know, I'll tell you privately. It's only the "so called christian's" that run from me, not anyone else... the kind most everyone I see here is running away from. :wink:

Why tell him privately? You made the statement publicly why not clarify it by the same venue? What gives you the impression that anyone here runs from any type of Christian?

Guest Florida
Why tell him privately? You made the statement publicly why not clarify it by the same venue? What gives you the impression that anyone here runs from any type of Christian?

Why not publicly clarify it? Because I don't have to Japedo.

So you like hanging out with the Christians?

"So you like hanging out with the Christians?"

On occasion... sometime I get sufficiently sickened by one or two I have to take a long sabbatical...

And if you didn't wish to 'publicly clarify' the statement, why make it... At the risk of Stalinist denunciation, it sounds like an invitation to proselytize... but I'm sure that isn't the case.

EDIT : Can't spell worth spit today!

Why not publicly clarify it? Because I don't have to Japedo.

So you like hanging out with the Christians?

:twitch: Well no one has to do anything. I find it odd that you would lay claim to a statement then talk in riddles. If you want to comment and not be understood then don't answer, no skin off my nose. Just another typical "True" Christians insane babblings... it fits the statuesque no worries. But to invite people to private message you to get answers to your riddles makes it clear your A) An attention seeker or B ) you have other motives. Why come to an Ex-Christian site and make half-assed comments then say you'll give the real whole truth in private? If your so upstanding and strong in your beliefs or lack there of, just say. Again, what makes you think any of us run from any type of Christian?

I have many friends that are Christians yes, and I love hanging out with them, What's this have to do with the price of eggs?

Guest Florida
And if you didn't wish to 'publicly clarify' the statement, why make it...

Because I can, sweety.

oooooOK!

FLORIDA:

This is an honest question for you. Are you going to stop posting here of your own volition when you realize that we're not a bunch of pushovers that you can play mindgames with or are you going to make one of our fine moderators suspend or boot you? As Kevin is so fond of reminding everyone (and I'm paraphrazing)... "This is our house. If you don't like our rules and you don't play by 'em... get the fuck out." If you want to be respected in here and not ridiculed, I would suggest you stop being so cryptic and stop hiding behind your monitor. This isn't the place to test your new-found internet bravado. We have a very beautiful equilibrium here and you won't be disrupting it with your nonsense. If you want to start shit, post something to the "Lion's Den" forum... if you like being eaten alive, that is.

Is being cryptic against the house rules?

Bugger me with a rough hewn log, but I'm trouble!

And if you didn't wish to 'publicly clarify' the statement, why make it...

Because I can, sweety.

Oh, and stop being so condescending. Harley's not somoene you necessarily want to wrangle with. He'll intellectually thrash you.

:D

I'm here all week... don't forget to tip your waitress....

Not at all. The difference between you and Florida? You've paid your dues. I've read all 16(?) of her posts and she has yet to really say anything.

Well it is when you're trying to win over converts. Florida is being disingenuous about their real motives here. This is a place to help people recover from the damage of a cult, it is our little safe heavenon the WWW. This OP was originally posted in "Ex-Christian life" The troll in question is not an ex-Christian but is rather a "True Christian" who's obviously looking for people questioning. They need to go like FF said into the Lions den and allow their arguments or lack there of stand on their own merits.

Many people come here for comfort and support, not to encounter cryptic bullshit Buybull propaganda from a new member who's obviously trolling for converts or people who are still under the thumb of fear to 'win them back'.

Why you ask? Simply put using Florida's own verbiage, "Because we can".

Crampa, You're just occasionally crass and at times take playing the devils advocate to an extreme level. That is different. Sometimes I agree with, and ya make me laugh, :wub: , other times ya really piss me off. :vtffani: .. but I enjoy your posts over all, even if you are a little on the crass side. :)

FLORIDA:

This is an honest question for you. Are you going to stop posting here of your own volition...

If you want to start shit, post something to the "Lion's Den" forum... if you like being eaten alive, that is.

Hey thanks, Follier. Someone had to say it. Notice how she hasn't shown hide or skin since you said this? Hopefully she's gone for good. Not liking to hang out with Christians. What crap! I live with a Christian. All my friends, except on here and one real life person, are Christians. It's not your beliefs about christ that bothers us, florida, it's your attitude. That slimy avatar and your slimy attitude--somehow you managed to get an avatar that actually says something about you. Ugh!

Uh, maybe I'm pushing it. Oh well, I've had my say now.

Crampa, You're just occasionally crass and at times take playing the devils advocate to an extreme level. That is different. Sometimes I agree with, and ya make me laugh, :wub: , other times ya really piss me off. :vtffani: .. but I enjoy your posts over all, even if you are a little on the crass side. :)

True... all true... :)

Guest Florida
FLORIDA:

This is an honest question for you. Are you going to stop posting here of your own volition when you realize that we're not a bunch of pushovers that you can play mindgames with or are you going to make one of our fine moderators suspend or boot you? As Kevin is so fond of reminding everyone (and I'm paraphrazing)... "This is our house. If you don't like our rules and you don't play by 'em... get the fuck out." If you want to be respected in here and not ridiculed, I would suggest you stop being so cryptic and stop hiding behind your monitor. This isn't the place to test your new-found internet bravado. We have a very beautiful equilibrium here and you won't be disrupting it with your nonsense. If you want to start shit, post something to the "Lion's Den" forum... if you like being eaten alive, that is.

Am I supposed to go by "your" rules or the forums rules? If I break the forums rules, they can boot me anytime. I can tell you to, "Eat me!!"

The lady has a point...

Guest Florida
Notice how she hasn't shown hide or skin since you said this? Hopefully she's gone for good. Not liking to hang out with Christians. What crap! I live with a Christian. All my friends, except on here and one real life person, are Christians. It's not your beliefs about christ that bothers us, florida, it's your attitude. That slimy avatar and your slimy attitude--somehow you managed to get an avatar that actually says something about you. Ugh!

When and who I choose to reveal my beliefs to is my business Ruby. I do confess that my Avatar is rather slimy... in a sexy kind of way. I got it in the avatar files here. They were all pretty lame, so shoot me. I'm beginning to like it more and more. In fact I think I'll keep it now since it makes you feel all... "Ugh". It makes me feel all happy, warm and slimy inside.

P.S. Do you live here?

Notice how she hasn't shown hide or skin since you said this? Hopefully she's gone for good. Not liking to hang out with Christians. What crap! I live with a Christian. All my friends, except on here and one real life person, are Christians. It's not your beliefs about christ that bothers us, florida, it's your attitude. That slimy avatar and your slimy attitude--somehow you managed to get an avatar that actually says something about you. Ugh!

When and who I choose to reveal my beliefs to is my business Ruby. I do confess that my Avatar is rather slimy... in a sexy kind of way. I got it in the avatar files here. They were all pretty lame, so shoot me. I'm beginning to like it more and more. In fact I think I'll keep it now since it makes you feel all... "Ugh". It makes me feel all happy, warm and slimy inside.

P.S. Do you live here?

I think it's hot... but I'm an old Trekkie....

Guest Florida

P.S. Do you live here?

You don't happen to be a Klingon do you? I really dig Klingons...

P.S. Do you live here?

You don't happen to be a Klingon do you? I really dig Klingons...

Sort of ST:OS Klingon... if I have a beard...

Guest Florida
Well it is when you're trying to win over converts. Florida is being disingenuous about their real motives here. This is a place to help people recover from the damage of a cult, it is our little safe heavenon the WWW. This OP was originally posted in "Ex-Christian life" The troll in question is not an ex-Christian but is rather a "True Christian" who's obviously looking for people questioning. They need to go like FF said into the Lions den and allow their arguments or lack there of stand on their own merits.

Many people come here for comfort and support, not to encounter cryptic bullshit Buybull propaganda from a new member who's obviously trolling for converts or people who are still under the thumb of fear to 'win them back'.

Why you ask? Simply put using Florida's own verbiage, "Because we can".

Sorry I missed your post here Japedo. I understand this is a haven for those recovering from a cult. I have recovered from it as well for 9 years and in an unusual way. I have no motives in trying to win any converts to my beliefs, since it would be easier to die than escape the cult the way I have.

I did not come here intending to argue in a lions den. I'm trying to see where you think I am being "cryptic" but I can't seem to find it. That I choose not to tell my whole life story and beliefs here all at once and to every Tom, Dick and Harry here is my choice. I'm just trying to get to know people and feel them out.

If you think I am trying to win anyone back to the church of the god of hell and death... you are sorely mistaken. I would forgive you for your mistake... but my God did it already for me over 2000 years ago. ;)

Ahh... so I get it! You're a reformed Christian wrapped up in a humanist's body, right? That was a good gag. I'll be on my way.