Goodbye Jesus

Crazy Bitch Upstairs

Biggles7268

ok i don't know if she's crazy or not, but she's fucking noisy as hell. If she's not yelling and screaming she's pounding on the fucking floor with what sounds like a sledgehammer. My whole apartment was shaking and my next door neighbor's pictures all fell off of her walls. this lady has only been living up there for a few days and there are empty cigarette packages strewn around on my front steps and butt's in the fucking yard.

what the fuck is wrong with some people...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Grandpa Harley

• Biggles7268

• nivek

Did you ever stop to think that it's the pheromones that you're emitting that is causing her to act this way? :Hmm:

:HaHa:

Ugh, I feel for you. That's the worst part of living in an apartment is if you get the wrong kind of neighbor it can be really bad. Especially if they are right above you and they are rude noisy assholes.... there's nothing worse than that. Maybe wait a couple of weeks and see if she settles down? Otherwise your only option may be to confront her, or compalin to the building management. If she's reasonable hopfully she'll settle down.

Did you ever stop to think that it's the pheromones that you're emitting that is causing her to act this way? :Hmm:

You outdid yourself on this one Fwee. :lmao:

biggles..

Will loan ya Bear for a few weeks... IIRC he and ROwdy didn't hate each other *too badly*..

Wait! Just turn your nutzo katz loose on the new neighbor.. Between those two feline terrorists and Bear, you'll soon be sleeping soundly again. :)

"Nothin' says Welcome to the neighborhood, now GET LOST!" like a pissed off Rottie..

kFL

Could you collect all cig butts and all and dump them at her front door?

You outdid yourself on this one Fwee. :lmao:
Well, you know... All he probably has to do is go upstairs, introduce himself, show a little interest and his problem will be solved. :shrug:

Before you know it, they'll be tossing cigarette butts out the window together. :HaHa:

There are usually local noise ordinances. You can call the cops on her or complain to the landlord. Unless of course, she is the landlord, in which case, I'd move.

You need a boning knife, access to pigs and a strong stomach... ;)

Seriously, keep a diary of events, and take them to the building supervisor.

thanks for the replies :)

Well, you know... All he probably has to do is go upstairs, introduce himself, show a little interest and his problem will be solved. Before you know it, they'll be tossing cigarette butts out the window together.

maybe if she wasn't 60 and missing most of her teeth......... nope not even then.

I'm going to wait for a little while before complaining to see if she settles in, one of the problems is that i work at night and need to sleep during the day so there aren't any noise ordinances that apply. She isn't breaking the law so much as just being an inconsiderate bitch.

"Nothin' says Welcome to the neighborhood, now GET LOST!" like a pissed off Rottie..

BWAHAHAHA

"maybe if she wasn't 60 and missing most of her teeth......... nope not even then."

Just imagine... in the dark you'd not know which end until you felt her tongue... Unless it was the hole where her nose used to be...

Just imagine... in the dark you'd not know which end until you felt her tongue... Unless it was the hole where her nose used to be..

gag...

"maybe if she wasn't 60 and missing most of her teeth......... nope not even then."

Just imagine... in the dark you'd not know which end until you felt her tongue... Unless it was the hole where her nose used to be...

:blink::mellow: dude that is disgusting...how do you know about this kind of stuff experience?

:blink::mellow: dude that is disgusting...how do you know about this kind of stuff experience?

Vivid imagination... now picture the whole ensemble in a rubber, peephole suit with strategic zippers...

i talked to the apt. manager a little while ago and he was a bit pissed since he's already warned her twice to keep the noise down. if there are any more problems he said he'd take care of it.

apparently she is legitimately crazy, has her own case worker and everything, something about thinking she's going to save the world all by herself. A little while ago it sounded like she was yelling at herself and dropping bowling balls on the floor.

i talked to the apt. manager a little while ago and he was a bit pissed since he's already warned her twice to keep the noise down. if there are any more problems he said he'd take care of it.

apparently she is legitimately crazy, has her own case worker and everything, something about thinking she's going to save the world all by herself. A little while ago it sounded like she was yelling at herself and dropping bowling balls on the floor.

She was bouncing his severed head?

She was bouncing his severed head?

now that you mention it I haven't seen him since....

You can see now why I say I don't like living in here with me...

well i had a short talk with the lady and she seems pretty nice, batshit fucking crazy but still pretty nice. she came down to ask me if i knew how to get rid of a ghost that was in her apartment. it was moving things around and keeping her awake at night. then the ghost turned into the spirit of the anti christ. she knew it was the anti christ because it was leaving her extra cigarette lighters and spare change, cause that's how evil rolls i guess. then the spirit that was bothering her morphed into her dead sister who is inhabiting her body. i shit you not. at least she's being much much quieter now.

well i had a short talk with the lady and she seems pretty nice, batshit fucking crazy but still pretty nice. she came down to ask me if i knew how to get rid of a ghost that was in her apartment. it was moving things around and keeping her awake at night. then the ghost turned into the spirit of the anti christ. she knew it was the anti christ because it was leaving her extra cigarette lighters and spare change, cause that's how evil rolls i guess. then the spirit that was bothering her morphed into her dead sister who is inhabiting her body. i shit you not. at least she's being much much quieter now.

:twitch:

Shit Biggles. You weren't kidding. She's WAY over the rainbow.

Shit Biggles. You weren't kidding. She's WAY over the rainbow.

LOL

That is crazy...but I give it credit for being an orginal excuse.

Have you seen the house manager?

OMG, her name isn't Ruth, is it? I rented out a basement to what seemed like a nice lady until the first night when she told me she was glad I was there because now the 2 aliens would quit abducting her every night and 'ravishing' her. These 2 strangers would drop liguids from her ceiling fan that turned into a hypnotic gas that mesmerized her, and after that, when they spoke to her from the implants in her neck, she would open the door, they would put on her underwear, and force her to drive them to a nearby city and force her to do drugs, various 'acts', and then get her back in time for work. One night, she stacked chairs and noisy kitchen utensils in front of the door and took a picture of the door to prove they had been moved. After another night of joyful ravishing, she said they developed the pictures and made her put the stack back exactly the same way.

She finally walked out of a half-mil mortgage and moved away.

ok i don't know if she's crazy or not, but she's fucking noisy as hell. If she's not yelling and screaming she's pounding on the fucking floor with what sounds like a sledgehammer. My whole apartment was shaking and my next door neighbor's pictures all fell off of her walls. this lady has only been living up there for a few days and there are empty cigarette packages strewn around on my front steps and butt's in the fucking yard.

Call the police on her for the noise and encourage your other neighbor to do the same thing. When the police get multiple calls about such things they will take it seriously. As for the ciggy butts... well... she may be a "crazy bitchy" but I'm definately a bitch too. Here's what I'd do. I would go outside and pick up every single ciggy butt put them in a baggie, take them to her door, then pour them out at her door step. Continue to do this until you don't find any more ciggy butts on the grounds. Good luck. Oh by the way... if you don't like playing dirty... go look at your lease... see what it states about such things as noise, disturbing the peace, and how to manage the grounds around the aprtments such as trash. If they are in violation make the landlords aware via written certified letter.