Goodbye Jesus

Xian Bullies At School

xandermac

Mr. X-tian. Most of us who are on this site have suffered much discrimination and harassment for our rejection of x-tianity. It is not us who go to people's doors, or just happen to bring up religion (or lack thereof) while in a checkout line. All we want is to be free from the pressure of x-tians who see us as satanic and demon-possessed bad people, and make it their duty to 'save' us. What you fail to understand is that we are decent human beings and the only difference between yourself and us, is that you have a belief in something that can't be seen, heard or proven. I know your stories on faith already and I've studied the bible and I've come to the conclusion that I prefer my life be void of religion. It seems that the problem here is a lack of tolerance for those that are different in watever way they are. Obviously your x-tian beliefs are not one of tolerance, because you should be teaching your children that there are other chidren out there, that have no belief in jesus, but that is just who they are. We don't need you to beat on our doors, and spew bible verses at us that we're going to hell. You x-tians cross a lot of bounderies (in the name of jesus) that just aren't any of your business. That's why many of us who have been harassed and threatened feel a need to be on the defense.

Look. No offense. But you dont know me or my family. So. Maybe, I was just saying how I thought about a situation, unbias. So, please, save me the counseling sessions. i dont beat on no doors, and last time I checked I aint pushing nothing on anyone.

The only pushing going on is on this thread. Freedom of speak.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• xandermac

• nivek

• Skiergirl24

This is not a fucking debate thread Bob. It's in the "rants" section where we ex-C's get to unload...

And you truly, truly just fucked yourself royally in the ass responding to Skip's post.

My point is that if the situation were reversed, and it were 3 athiest boys that attcked a x-tian, the athiest boys would be looking at juvenile detention for something like that. That's what is wrong.

Perhaps you were not paying attention. Go back and READ the OP. KKK of A? That's somehow "okay" to you? What...kids will be kids???? NOT at high school age! No person should be punished for defending himself. But in HS they do it all the time. And "religion has nothing to do with it"???? Are you joking? What do you think the fight was about? A disagreement that George Washington was a better Prez than John Addams? That the green beans in the cafeteria taste more like ass than the carrots? NO.

I was. I did. I still say threatening to go to the media because of a religious mom thats no different from the non religious mom was ridiculous and cruel.

This was about a bunch of little shits picking on another kid because he's an atheist and they are christians. They expected him to just take their abuse like a good little bully's bitch. He didn't. And they probably were not anticipating his mother defending his religious right to be an atheist, so even if a fight did break out (which it did) they'd all be punished equally which would ultimately signify NOTHING in regards to learning any sort of "lesson" from the punishment.

I admire his defense to himself. I never said otherwise.

This woman had every right to be angry. If you cannot appreciate that, then prepare to be fully offended, and also feel like YOU are being persecuted....I will happily accomodate your wish to be cursed at by a non-believer.

Angry, yes. Not threatening our school system with futile dogma, in lue of trying to get a teacher fired because of her emotional status with Christians.

That's why you are really here anyway. Your remarks so far give no message whatsover about seeking to understand people who believe differently from you. So you sure didn't join our forum for that reason. And the only other reason for a christian to join EX-C is for the former reason I mentioned. You are an attention whore looking for your next fix.

This is as nice as I'm going to be to you. How I treat you after this....depends on you.

No. get all the attention I need at home. Nice meeting you. :grin:

Ah, a troll... and not an overly good one...

Why would your being black make the Rosa Parkes comment anyless apposite. AT the moment, you seem to be implying that it is ok for someone to take a beating based on their lack of imaginary friend and like it... rather like Ms Parkes being expected to take being treated as just another nigger and like it... So, why is what was done 'wrong' in your mind, since I don't see your point here. WE had a persecuted minority stand up for their right for their child to attend school unmolested by thugs, using what means the mainstream culture has left them... so explains why you think Xander was being an uppity nigger and not knowing her place, massa, cuz I is cunfuzed...

Look. Ive seen worse happen in schools, and lesser punishment be taken. I admire her for going further as far as the discipline for the children, but am in awh of shock in her total disrespect for human beings. The woman lost her job because of a ridiculious threat toward the super. Thats that.

This is not a fucking debate thread Bob. It's in the "rants" section where we ex-C's get to unload...

And you truly, truly just fucked yourself royally in the ass responding to Skip's post.

Right. Stand corrected. This isnt a debate, and I was going to edit. But, if nobody is open enough for criticism here, unbias, then I will leave.

Just know. Dont expect the same thoughts as others all the time, thats how this site was created. Different veiws and beliefs. I have an active case againist the state school system, and the state child services as we speak. When the school calls Child services and says one of your childrens hair isnt combed, or they are sick and havent been to the doctor; when her hair was combed, but nappy, and the other was taken to the doctor and dentist the same day.

Then, tell me Im just a fundy. Until then, I really dont give a damn who is pissed at me.

Just wanted to drop in and say, "Good Job," Mrs. Xander. I think it's great that you got that religious bigot fired; we don't need people like that posing as educators in the public schools.

*slams head on desk*

Bob, get a fucking clue! We argue and debate all the time! Start a damn thread in the Lion's Den where this shit belongs!

Hell, mods...how about moving this (that) last page to the den (if possible)...?

I was. I did. I still say threatening to go to the media because of a religious mom thats no different from the non religious mom was ridiculous and cruel.

wrong. It is important to bring such things to media attention. Christians do it all the time, claiming persecution and what-not. On the TV evening news we see reports from high schools: some kid wears a starter jacker or too-cool sneakers, and some other punk beats him up for it and all hell breaks loose. Why should that be on TV, but not examples of religious harassment?

Angry, yes. Not threatening our school system with futile dogma, in lue of trying to get a teacher fired because of her emotional status with Christians.

The teacher who got fired (if I'm not mistaken) was the substitute or part-timer, a Pentecostal mother whose son instigated the bullying, and she was practically defending him instead of observing proper school protocol for the protection of all the students. She's the one who pointed Sam out as being atheist, making him a target for her own son to bully, so she's nearly as guilty as the boy who did the actual attack. Of course she should have been dismissed from that school.

Xander this is awesome, and you did great. Just ignore the troll, all that is just lame.

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Your son says he's embarrassed, maybe a little, but kind of proud too. I'll add he probably is really happy his Mom stood up for him too. All in all Way to Go!!!!!

What Squid boy doesn't get it that Xander didn't want the woman fired... she wanted her to keep her benighted, vicious, depraved, offpsring on a short leash... which had nothing to do with Jesus, and everything to do with parental responsibility and ownership of issue... something the woman seems singularly incapable of stepping up to.

As to there being a causal relationship between the beating and the home invasion and vandalism, that is a moot point. It's likely, but unproven and unprovable, unless some one squeals...

I'd say bobby-boy is getting high and mighty over a percieved slight to his favoured imaginary friend, rather than an issue of justice... at that age, if I'd been jumped by three of them, there'd have been blood up the wall... some of it mine, but a lot not... the boy was very restrained, IMO, and his mother ensured that the problem was resolved. IF the school decided to terminate the employ of the woman, that is their business, and while attributable to Xander's actions, was well beyond their scope of target...

But then I'se jest an upity nigger in th' eyes o' Massa Bobby... so I'se in fer a whuppin' later... (delivered in my best Noel Coward English voice)

What Squid boy doesn't get it that Xander didn't want the woman fired... she wanted her to keep her benighted, vicious, depraved, offpsring on a short leash... which had nothing to do with Jesus, and everything to do with parental responsibility and ownership of issue... something the woman seems singularly incapable of stepping up to.

I think Xander did a great job.

Gramps, thats a GREAT point, it was not her intention to dictate the "method" of correction, just to STOP it, and PREVENT it from happening to other children.

Doesn't matter christian, muslim or athiest it was wrong.

I can't stand muslims either, but if a group were harassing a muslim instead of an atheist student for no reason, I would leap to their defense too.

Inbreed bob on the other hand seems to think justice does not apply to christers, just everyone else.

Had his larvae been jumped by atheists he'd likely be ready to burn them at the stake.

And BOB how totally devoid of common sense are you? You think IN ANY context a teacher that DEFENDS a group assault should remain a teacher? Are you high?

I think BOB here is just a troll, especially replying to skip. He is ultra tolerant, but he is ALSO correct in his assessment of the situation. Let me just wave "hi" and "bye" cause I don't think you will be here long. But you might, hell this board has even tolerated violence threatening muslims before, so you never know.

IF you do remain, please do pull your head out of your ass, it's really gotta stink in there.

XANDER!!!

Great job!

:woohoo:

bobjr...

Now is a great time to take leave of this thread.

Just back out

..... snipped

xperience and quality of such.

I applaud such action, even her *outburst* at Admin sorts..

kFL

Hey look. I stated my opnion in regards to the topic and the debate and conversation. It is not my fault that it is not the same response as was everyone elses.

My responses have not been crude in any way and I was just pointing out my thoughts on a topic posted on a forum :nono:

She became angered,, once again it seems.

These were two separate entirely different situations that I stated opinions about. Check your facts before you ask someone to leave. I agreed that the husbands situation should be taken further. I disagreed with the over drama of the school teacher, as to I didnt recall reading on any posts where the teacher was really out of line other than the quoting scripture part. In which, I think threatening, threatening a state employee with media because of a futile comment is rather ridiculous.

Yo Bozo...

I tried something with you on an experimental basis. something requested by folks with a more gentle pen than I own.

I *asked* you to do something reasonable rather than give you a month's worth of timeout or a year of Mod Preview.

Stick your finger out at me and wag it, even via emoticon, and then tell the Bosses Head Fence Rider what the fuck to do is not acceptable.

Do remember you are a guest here, and we generally are fairly open to discussing shit with guests *until* they start with the waggyfingerdance..

This is my second and last request of you. No more participation in Xandermac's "Happy Dog Victory Dance" thread.

Wanna fire up a political view of "state employees" and their relative position in society? Start it in Lion's Den and

be prepared to have this mean_old_anarchist_man start on the select cuts offered..

kFL

Guest bobjr
Yo Bozo...

I tried something with you on an experimental basis. something requested by folks with a more gentle pen than I own.

I *asked* you to do something reasonable rather than give you a month's worth of timeout or a year of Mod Preview.

Stick your finger out at me and wag it, even via emoticon, and then tell the Bosses Head Fence Rider what the fuck to do is not acceptable.

Do remember you are a guest here, and we generally are fairly open to discussing shit with guests *until* they start with the waggyfingerdance..

This is my second and last request of you. No more participation in Xandermac's "Happy Dog Victory Dance" thread.

Wanna fire up a political view of "state employees" and their relative position in society? Start it in Lion's Den and

be prepared to have this mean_old_anarchist_man start on the select cuts offered..[/b][/size]

kFL

1. Im not blind.

2. I have been in and out of this site for a long time, ask Hans, Antlerman, Bruce, Webmaster, or whoever else is still around.

3. I wasnt debating, if I where debating, we would be posting multiple comments which normally start to become different and more indepth. I have been responding to posters responding to me, with the same answer to their " rants"

Last, if any Mods including yourself could help me find my username, if it still is in the site.

Acorn

Thats sad. Im very sorry, and maybe my opinion is bias. But, it cant be to bias. Fundys? Atheisys? Two peas in a pod. Just a different belief.

Sad that the boy said that he was an atheist? What is sad about that? Kids are free to disclose their beliefs or lack thereof in school. And I'm sorry, but atheists and fundies are not the same thing. One has a belief in God, and one does not. Both have every right to hold their position. Atheists, however, rarely insist that others hold their position. Many of them think you are stupid if you believe, but they don't beat you up for it.

As a prereading activity in my nonfiction unit, I asked the students to define "heroism" and give an example, if they chose, of a person they considered to be a hero. We were about to read an essay thematically based on heroism. As usual, I asked for volunteers to share their responses. A girl shared her definition of heroism, which I rather liked. She considered a person who acted on behalf of others despite personal risk or hardship to be a hero. One boy said he considered Jesus to be a hero. I said. "Yes, if you are a Christian you believe that Jesus died for your sins; that certainly fulfills the criteria of ____'s definition of heroism. Then we kept going. Religion was brought up, it was relevant, and no one made an issue of it. Despite being a mean old atheist teacher, I felt no need to downplay the boy's contribution to the discussion; it was a positive and relevant contribution, and no one had to buy into his belief (but all were free to do so).

I know you can't reply in this thread, Bob--perhaps we can discuss this elsewhere--but you seem to be trying to goad folks into reacting to you. I don't think you have been posting in good faith (no pun intended) in this thread.

Just checked back in here and Xand...You GO GIRL!! That's what I'm talking about. Fuck these crybabies sympathizing with the poor little Christians. Eejay is right, if it would have been 3 Athiest kids called the Christian KKK it would have been a fucking shit storm. Parents would have freaked left and right, expulsions would have been put in order and who knows what else. Christians are NOT above rules and should be subject to the same ramifications as everyone else for their actions. Bobjr, I hope you take your bullshit elsewhere. That lady beyond deserved to be fired. You don't come and apologized for you kid's dumbass small mindedness, then immediately ridicule some one else because they aren't raising their kid in "Christ's Image". I don't know if your Christian or not, and frankly I don't even care. Seems like even the dumbest people in the world could understand this, much less a person who seems smart enough to understand a double standard when they see one. This whole situation angers me. The more I hear these stories the more I'm pretty sure I'll home school my girl so she's not a complete blithering idiot by the time those "institutions of learning" get through with her. The school I went to refused to teach evolution all together. Sorry I know this is a rant, but DAMNIT, this has GOT to stop. It's pissing me off more and more lately and I'm about to explode on the next Christian who tried to push their bullshit doctrines on me.

Go Xander! Go Xander! :woohoo:

Yeah, if it had been 3 atheist kids calling themselves the KKK of Christians there would have been a national storm. Good on you for not allowing double standards! And you got a total beeyotch fired, without even trying!

:woohoo:

Good going Xander! Kick ass and take names. It figures some dip shit fundy would defend another dip shit fundy.

We do not need any religious instruction for our children in a place where we are required by law to force our children to attend. My taxes pay for education, not for some dumb ass fundie telling my kid their version of reality. They can keep their shit to themselves or go find another job and if it takes a lawsuit to get rid of them, then get fucking rid of them and sue the school system. My taxes pay for supporting the school system, not school missionaries spreading lies and deceit to little children. My taxes are not tithings to the board of education.

Absolutely wonderful outcome. Yes, that woman deserved to lose her job...

...He said he had never said that only that he was an atheist. Pentecostal woman said he should be careful saying things like that and she taught her kids to believe in Jesus. Then she quoted that stupid verse about jesus saying if your ashamed of me..... whatever!

Right there, IMNSHO, is sufficient cause to have her permanently kicked out of the teaching profession... Bullying a kid with her belief system.

Good work, Xander!

Hallelujah Xander my Bama sister!! Finally these assholes are getting the message that there are people in our state that won't stand for themselves and their loved ones being persecuted for not being Christian. I just wish I was as brave as you and could openly admit what I believe( I've told a few people who are somewhat sympathetic but I can't fully disclose) Keep up the good fight Xander!

Great job Xan. I'm amazed and proud of you for standing up for your son the way you did. You do yourself and your family proud.

Interesting to note that young Massa Bobby didn't reply to old Grandpa's "rant"... would that be because it wasn't actually a rant at all, but a valid point that dismissed his?

And if Massa bobby has been here any length of time he'd have seen me fucking rant...

And I still think Madame X is a damn fine Momma Bear!

Bugger... I'll have to quote some Kipling now!

The Female of the Species

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,

He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.

But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.

For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.

When Nag the basking cobra hears the careless foot of man,

He will sometimes wriggle sideways and avoid it if he can.

But his mate makes no such motion where she camps beside the trail.

When the early Jesuit fathers preached to Hurons and Choctaws,

They prayed to be delivered from the vengeance of the squaws.

'Twas the women, not the warriors, turned those stark enthusiasts pale.

Man's timid heart is bursting with the things he must not say,

For the Woman that God gave him isn't his to give away;

But when hunter meets with husbands, each confirms the other's tale—

The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Man, a bear in most relations—worm and savage otherwise,—

Man propounds negotiations, Man accepts the compromise.

Very rarely will he squarely push the logic of a fact

To its ultimate conclusion in unmitigated act.

Fear, or foolishness, impels him, ere he lay the wicked low,

To concede some form of trial even to his fiercest foe.

Mirth obscene diverts his anger—Doubt and Pity oft perplex

Him in dealing with an issue—to the scandal of The Sex!

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame

Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;

And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,

The female of the species must be deadlier than the male.

She who faces Death by torture for each life beneath her breast

May not deal in doubt or pity—must not swerve for fact or jest.

These be purely male diversions—not in these her honour dwells—

She the Other Law we live by, is that Law and nothing else.

She can bring no more to living than the powers that make her great

As the Mother of the Infant and the Mistress of the Mate.

And when Babe and Man are lacking and she strides unclaimed to claim

Her right as femme (and baron), her equipment is the same.

She is wedded to convictions—in default of grosser ties;

Her contentions are her children, Heaven help him who denies!—

He will meet no suave discussion, but the instant, white-hot, wild,

Wakened female of the species warring as for spouse and child.

Unprovoked and awful charges—even so the she-bear fights,

Speech that drips, corrodes, and poisons—even so the cobra bites,

Scientific vivisection of one nerve till it is raw

And the victim writhes in anguish—like the Jesuit with the squaw!

So it comes that Man, the coward, when he gathers to confer

With his fellow-braves in council, dare not leave a place for her

Where, at war with Life and Conscience, he uplifts his erring hands

To some God of Abstract Justice—which no woman understands.

And Man knows it! Knows, moreover, that the Woman that God gave him

Must command but may not govern—shall enthral but not enslave him.

And She knows, because She warns him, and Her instincts never fail,

That the Female of Her Species is more deadly than the Male.

You brought that on yourselves!

I love all you people here. You have all helped me so much since I found this place. I appreciate your taking up for me. I don't think Bob knew all the circumstances or really didn't give a shit. I told him to fuck off and thats all I will ever say to him.

Wow It's like my family came out and jumped his ass! Thanks for making me feel so important here. Now it's getting too mushy so I'm shutting up.

Xander,

I am SO proud of you!! :wub: This story is an inspiration to many here... You ROCK GIRL!!! :woohoo: