• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PiracyOfTheHead

• Apologist325

• nightflight

• MathGeek

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask a question to you then.

the inerrancy of scripture will ruin you.

Can you explain to me why Orthodoxy is the absolute in truth and why you believe the bible to be the word of God?

Orthodoxy does not teach that Satan has deceived scientists. Can you give me the name or source of one Orthodox figure who made this claim? Even if man did exist 100,000 years ago, this does not threated the biblical messege because the Bible does not give dates. Many Christians believe in an old earth theory. But there is an extensive body of scientific liturature showing that man can't possibly be older then 6,000 years old. There is no archaeological or anthropological evidence for the position you have claimed.

All of Orthodoxy teaches that the unbaptized man or woman is possessed by Satan, is this not true?

Hey Apologist,

Why is Orthodoxy better than Catholicism? Last I checked, we followed the same doctrinal line, or am I blowing happy smoke?

Orthodoxy does not teach that Satan has deceived scientists. Can you give me the name or source of one Orthodox figure who made this claim? Even if man did exist 100,000 years ago, this does not threated the biblical messege because the Bible does not give dates. Many Christians believe in an old earth theory. But there is an extensive body of scientific liturature showing that man can't possibly be older then 6,000 years old. There is no archaeological or anthropological evidence for the position you have claimed.

All of Orthodoxy teaches that the unbaptized man or woman is possessed by Satan, is this not true?

Yes Orthodoxy teaches unbaptized people have a demon in the heart. Now what is your evidence against this belief? An emotional response to this belief, does not equate to a refutation of it.

Yes Orthodoxy teaches unbaptized people have a demon in the heart. Now what is your evidence against this belief? An emotional response to this belief, does not equate to a refutation of it.

The existence of demons cannot tested, verified and repeated. The heart is a blood-pumping muscle and it does not have anything to do with emotional processes. Emotional processes are centered in the central nervous system. Logical enough for you?

The fact of the matter is that you reached out to me, you messaged me without so much as a hello and told me I was possessed of satan and that my mental illness led me away from Orthodoxy.

I need you to talk about this, to explain this. I asked for terms in the beginning and you have thrown out so many different quesitons and statements its hard to keep track of....I wanted you to address Orthodoxy, the Bible according to Orthodoxy and ephraimites.

Now you are claiming the site is to hard to navigate, you are claiming that scienitific evidence supports a young humanity, you are talking about non-issues as far as we are concerned....what is it you wanted to prove to me?? What is it you want to prove about Orthodoxy??

Can you lead anyone here to Orthodoxy?? Can you defend the Ephraimites??

Everybody here has seen what neuroses are caused by Christianity. Please get to a valid point and defend yourself, defend Orthodoxy.

Youve already claimed Atheists are immoral, youve called all non christians that were once christians 'backsliders'.

Say what you really mean, we both know Orthodoxy's teachings, YOU KNOW you believe every non christian to be of the devil and you believe all ex-christians to be false, in fact you believe all non orthodox to be in schism and to be in peril of hellfire unless they convert.

Stop acting nice, if you were in the company of Orthodox like yourself, you would outright CONDEMN everybody here to eternal fire. So please explain why Orthodoxy is the truth, explain what version of scripture is the truth.

Does this include babies?

I asked you for your evidence against the idea that demons reside in the human heart. You have not given any evidence. You just simply dismissed it on what appears to be subjective grounds.

Orthodoxy is the one true Church that has the authority of Christ. The history of the saints prove that this system works in deufying human souls.

Elder Ephraim is known to be an Elder all over the world. His miracles and clairvoyants are well established. Obviously God is with him.

This discussion is between me and Nikos. His experience is an exception to the general norm. He has committed the error of making his particular experience into a universal truth. Most monks (99.9%) do not have the same negative experience has he has. His argument against the Church might have carried weight if his experience was universal today, and in the Church's 2,000 year history. But it's not.

Jesus told the parable of the lost sheep. I would say that Nikos could be considered as a lost sheep and his situation is partially, but not entirely unique. Why has Jesus apparently written off this particular lost sheep?

The situation doesn't have to be universal. If the "Gospel truth" fails to rescue one person from their insanity and simply drives them more insane, then I believe that it has failed utterly and is not powerful enough to save any.

I asked you for your evidence against the idea that demons reside in the human heart. You have not given any evidence. You just simply dismissed it on what appears to be subjective grounds.

Orthodoxy is the one true Church that has the authority of Christ. The history of the saints prove that this system works in deufying human souls.

Elder Ephraim is known to be an Elder all over the world. His miracles and clairvoyants are well established. Obviously God is with him.

Yet, Galatians Chapter 1 makes the clear case that any believer is allowed to disagree with your interpretation of scripture and your personal experience to pursue their own path of faith. By the way, where is it scripturally referenced that Jesus used clairvoyants?

Also, which Orthodoxy are saying the correct one? Greek? Russian? Serbian? Croatian?

Christ doesn't abandon his sheep. He dispatched me to seek and find him out. I'm here for you Niko. I am your brother and I am here for you always. You can contact me anytime.

With much love in Christ,

your brother and friend

Math Geek,

Jesus knew the future. That's clairvoyants. Spiritual knowledge is a gift of the Holy Spirit. And Orthodoxy is one Church. We are one in faith and practice. You just pointed out national differences.

My evidence against this belief??

Every man and woman that has helped humanity and not been orthodox, demons dont save lives, they dont create peace, they dont seek to end world hunger, every single man and woman that has benefited humankind is my proof that there is no demon in their heart, rather man makes choices.

The Orthodox view of humanity is absolutely sickening, I would advise anyone here to read up on it, we are all filled with the blackness of darkness without the Orthodox Baptism.

But thats not an emotional argument, how do you refute all the humanitarians that have helped the world, eased it of its suffering that werent Orthodox.

In fact name one Orthodox saitn that has helped America become a better, safer more prosperous place. All you do is look out for your own because you despise anyone that is not Orthodox.

Refute that Apologist

Hey Apologist,

Why is Orthodoxy better than Catholicism? Last I checked, we followed the same doctrinal line, or am I blowing happy smoke?

Mathgeek.

True Orthodoxy teaches that catholicism is of satan and is the nemesis of Orthodox christians, they denounce your eucharist as unholy and satanic.

They blame Rome for the schism officially and they have works on the evils of catholicism.

They teach that Constantinople fell because the Orthodox shared communion with Roman Catholics.

I was given a pamphlet created by some monks at St Anthonys that accused the roman Church of everything under the sun, including creating Hitler.

Um........the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. Its up to YOU to prove that demons reside in people.

The existence of demons cannot tested, verified and repeated. The heart is a blood-pumping muscle and it does not have anything to do with emotional processes. Emotional processes are centered in the central nervous system. Logical enough for you?

He speaks of the "NOUS" of course, the central being in man that is absolutely corrupted until the sacraments of Orthodoxy are applied to it.

This is the Orthodox "heart"

ONLY Orhtodoxy can fix the nous, nothing else, not even the catholic sacraments

Christ doesn't abandon his sheep.

Well, there are a few thousand on this website alone that would disagree with that point.

Oh, but according to you and most other Xians it's OUR fault, not the churches' or the most likely possibility that Jesus just doesn't exist.

He dispatched me to seek and find him out.

Ahh. On a special mission straight from God, hey?

Yup, I used to do the same thing. Height of arrogance, I'll tell you that. Doesn't that voice in your head bother you?

Humans have not been given over completely to the devil. That's why humans can do good acts. But the demon in the heart leads the soul to the passions and sins of the lower fallen nature. This is enough for now. I have things I have to do, and I've been conducting a debate on Youtube at the same time.

I'm here for EVERYONE. May God bless and enlighten everyone here.

I lived with him, I put in his lawn. He never did one miracle.

He never healed one person the whole time I was there.

He even failed to remember who I was when I confessed a 4th time, he told me that god had given me my problems to purify me.

How does a miracle working clairvoyant forget his own "son" at the monastery??

Give us proof, not your word that he is anything but a fraud, can you PROVE anything he has ever done???

While I was there a fire almost took out the monastery, do you know how we put it out????

I drove that water truck back and forth and put all the damned liquid soap in it and we sprayed the perimeter down while everybody prayed.......I would say the only miracle that night was the hard work of some rational people, not Elder Ephraim, explain how a fire could almost destroy the monastery yet hes such a miracle worker, why didnt a miracle happen then?? Nothing but hard work all night long saved that place from going up. Some miracle worker.

Humans have not been given over completely to the devil. That's why humans can do good acts. But the demon in the heart leads the soul to the passions and sins of the lower fallen nature. This is enough for now. I have things I have to do, and I've been conducting a debate on Youtube at the same time.

I'm here for EVERYONE. May God bless and enlighten everyone here.

Bye.

And God is also in the human heart. He inspires people to good actions. The battle is in the mind between good and evil.

Christ doesn't abandon his sheep. He dispatched me to seek and find him out. I'm here for you Niko. I am your brother and I am here for you always. You can contact me anytime.

With much love in Christ,

your brother and friend

Whoa, so you mean Jesus told you to come find me and ad hom me on Youtube, then to rudely message me??

You said I was possessed and following Satan, you publicly said I was channeling evil spirits, deluded by my evil worldly desires and now you are my brother?

Is this a "Christian Exit" from the debate?

Damn, that was easy, you negated my very existence then walk out with a smile and a hug, you love me?

Do you love me Apologist?

Help me get medical care, help me undo what Orthodoxy, its clergy and Ephraim did to me, they left me in the stone ages of psychiatry and medicine....do you think I am stupid or do you realize now that I have psychological problems brought on by this 'faith', theres a difference between being "Crazy" and having psych problems.

Help fix whats wrong, in deed and not word, THATS how you love me.

THAT is fruits, THAT is Christianity as far as I know.