Goodbye Jesus

If God Made His Existence Known, Meaning Satan, Hell, Heaven, All Existed, Who Would You Worship?

DarthOkkata

I'm worshiping Heaven!!! 

I don't know.  I guess if it were ALL real, I'd have to choose God because, you know, the idea of being tortured eternally is kind of unsettling and I'm not a masochist. 

• Like 1

I'm worshiping Heaven!!! 

I don't know.  I guess if it were ALL real, I'd have to choose God because, you know, the idea of being tortured eternally is kind of unsettling and I'm not a masochist. 

But the difficult part would be convincing him that your worship was from the heart and that your love for him was sincere. When he can read your mind and convict you of thought crimes, that would suck. Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster he's not real. :)

• Like 1

If you were born in North Korea would you worship the dictator?  I know as sure as hell I would act like I worship the dictator.  Fortunately for those born in North Korea, acting like they worship the dictator is enough.  However the God of mythology can read minds and is offended by thought crime.  If that God were real perhaps acting wouldn't be good enough.

• Like 3

Meh, made an irrelevant point.