Goodbye Jesus

My Boss Dressed Like A Kkk Member

xandermac

What you are not getting is you are the pot calling the kettle black here. You don't want her to make a big deal out of it and here you are 2 pages later still making a big deal out of her making a big deal.

That's not true.

I've responded to several people on several different points and comments directed at my posts. I'm not picking on any one person. All of my post in this thread are responses to others who replied with the lone exception of the first post I made. Not a single post I've made since was not a direct reply to a reply.

I'm not making a big deal out it, I'm replying to comments directed at me on a message board. So why exactly should I not reply to someone who directs a comment at me? How is that 'making a big deal out of it'?

It's true I didn't have to respond, but isn't that kind of the point of a forum to begin with?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vomit Comet

• ContraBardus

• Vigile

• qec

I'm not certain how this will go down, and whether I've got a point or not.

The biggest problem which I had with this thread is that a lot of it involved insulting, and attributing a whole lot of hateful and insulting things to, a person whom lets face it we all know nothing about. We don't know whether the guy in question was racist, we know nothing about the intent behind his putting on the costume, we know nothing about how the rest of the town felt about it. For all we know the guy might be a true prince among men, loving all equally regardless of whether they be white, black, yellow, or polka dot pink. Either that or he might be a frothing at the mouth klansman. We don't know. And when it comes down to it isn't that what being bigoted is, making sweeping generalizations about other people without any real justification.

The way I see it, if someone seriously dresses up as a klansman he's a fucking a racist deuche. If someone dresses up as a klansman to make fun of them in a setting which will be knowingly offensive to people, or ignores it when other people takes offense, then he's a dick. But if he dresses up as a klansman in a context where he's not promoting racism and he's not offending anybody then all that says is that he might have a slanted sense of humor.

Regarding the Nazi thing. My girlfriend lives a few miles away from the Kamp that some of her relatives were put in by the Italian Fascists. If you went around the former Yugoslavia dressed in a Nazi uniform, you would end up in the hospital. That shit ain't no fucking joke there. People's ancestors were tortured and massacred in ways that Americans living today simply cannot fathom, and unlike the Civil War, all this shit is still within living memory. They may not have Halloween but they do have Carnival. Show up dressed like a Nazi and you won't be leaving on your own two feet, and that's a fact Jack.

XanderMac, you can settle this. Tell us what your boss is like. Is he a shit-bird or is he an otherwise okay guy?

As for dressing up like a Kluxer, here are some funny-ass ways to do that:

1374010238_a503d5c295.jpg

gay_black_jewish_klan2.jpg

As for dressing up like a Kluxer, here are some funny-ass ways to do that:

1374010238_a503d5c295.jpg

gay_black_jewish_klan2.jpg

Can you imagine a clansman who accidentaly washed his outfit with his red shirt and wound up with a pink sheet?