Goodbye Jesus

Your Opinion On "spirituality."

Vomit Comet

Nice poll. Hilarious. The title was a little bit deceptive since the poll never asked the question posed in the title "opinion of spirituality". If it matters, the answer was I am extremely "A-spiritual". but it did brighten my day a reading this.

• 3 months later...

I voted "Other" to the first question only because if I am being completely honest I am an Agnostic with very strong Atheistic leanings.  I feel the only logical and most likely position is Atheism, but I truly do not know, and so that makes me technically an Agnostic.  For the sake of all arguments with theists, however, I simply call myself an Atheist for brevity.

As long as people aren't expecting me to take it seriously, I really don't care much what other people believe. I don't try to deconvert people or even critique personal beliefs unless THEY initiate that process and I happen to be in the mood for that sort of thing.

But if somebody is trying to push their beliefs on me - or trying to silence discussion of their sacred cows- don't react well to that. I have no problem with making an ass of myself in a situation like that.