Goodbye Jesus

A Question For Trinitarians.

Greatest I am

...and this Paradise that Jesus referred to is the heaven where all Christian spirits are now, Ray?

BAA.

Heaven, where Jesus the Messiah is seated at the right hand of God, is the current manifestation of Paradise. It is the abode of all believing spirits - Christian, Jew, proselyte.

The future and ultimate manifestation of Paradise will be the New Heavens and New Earth, in which all believers will live in their glorified, heavenly bodies. See I Corinthians 15 and Revelation chaps 21, 22.

Similar principle >> Where is the Kingdom of God on Earth today? Where is God's rule and reign evidenced? The Church.

In the Old Covenant, God's Kingdom was manifested thru Israel; in the New Covenant God's Kingdom is revealed thru the Church; the next manifestation will be the Millennial Kingdom when Jesus the Messiah rules physically on Earth for 1,000 years >> and following the final rebellion, the Kingdom of God will ultimately be manifested by the New Heavens and New Earth.

Your thots?

My thots?

Well, they can be found in the appropriate place - the thread entitled, "All the Questions Dodged by Rayskidude." I posed the above question to you here, in a different thread, because you chose to dodge it in the other one. C u there?

BAA.

p.s.

What's it feel like to have the entire content of your message ignored by the other person, as I'm doing here, to you? I've been on the receiving end of this kind of behavior from you for long enough. So, enjoy!

• Like 1

When Man's mind has been regenerated by the Spirit of God in salvation, Man now has the added faculty of faith. By this faith, Man can & does perceive truths outside the realm of materialism and scientism. These added avenues of truth impinge upon our understanding of the universe; giving us insight not available (by choice) to atheist scientists.

And this faith allows believers to accept that most humans will be sent to an eternity of torture, which is the best of all possible worlds created by the biblegod.

Recently, the renowned British philosopher Anthony Flew - because of DNA research - became a theist, seeing that only a Creator could be the source of life.

A deist, not a theist. He believed in the God of Aristotle, and he rejected the beliefs of Christianity.

When Man's mind has been regenerated by the Spirit of God in salvation, Man now has the added faculty of faith. By this faith, Man can & does perceive truths outside the realm of materialism and scientism. These added avenues of truth impinge upon our understanding of the universe; giving us insight not available (by choice) to atheist scientists.

What an absolute load of shit.