Goodbye Jesus

Racist beliefs

Onyx

The White Holocaust

This is my first expose to Holocaust revisionism. Extremely racist and christian.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nightflight

• Onyx

• Amethyst

• Thurisaz

It's not open yet!

There's still time!

worms.gif

:HaHa:

I don't exactly like to mention names but, we have a member here

that is going to explode if and when they read this.

I don't exactly like to mention names but, we have a member here

that is going to explode if and when they read this.

:nono:Fwee, quit antagonizin' yo sistuh! Yoens need a belt taken to yo backside.

Holocaust revisionists are lower than... damn, I can't even think of a living entity to compare them to, because even virii have no intent to harm. The fact that someone set in place a system of automatised murder and these... rabid fuckwits pretend an atrocity never happened because a bunch of them were Jewish?

*twitch twitch*

:vent::glare::vent::glare::screams::screams::die::die::vtffani:

That should do for now. -.-

The sad thing is, some people will actually belive the crap on that site.

Guest yoshi

It is an extremely sad thing. It really disgusts me. My mom has told me stories of my family in Holland who were part of the underground resistance, and I'll be damned if their efforst are spit upon.

I hated what I read. I'm still shaking after all this racist CRAP!

I met a guy in a chatroom once who believed in all that Holocaust Revisionist crap. He threw a hissy fit when I told him I was dating a black guy, and I ended up sending him a worm which I really hope messed up his computer.

Oh my God. :twitch:

This is the kind of crap people like Timothy McVeigh believe in.

Why don't they ban this stuff? I wonder who their host provider is. Most Internet hosting companies have bans against hate speech. Sending them a complaint might help get the site shut down, at least until they find another host.

Edit: I went to their contact us page and their e-mail addy is at netscape. At least that might provide a lead.

Can you complain to them for me? I can't complain because of the country i live in.

I just sent Netscape a complaint e-mail telling them that one of their e-mail users had a hate site, so it was reasonable to assume that they were using a Netscape affiliate as a host. You should be able to send them one, it is at netscape.net through the help pages.

:nono:Fwee, quit antagonizin' yo sistuh! Yoens need a belt taken to yo backside.

But mama Reach, I said I ain’t mention no names!

B’sides, I rilly don’t mean nothin’ by all dat.

Uh’course, if you be thinkin’ that I need me a whoopin’,

Then I prawbly need me a whoopin’.

It’s been a long time since I had me a good whoopin’!

They ain't nothin' like a good whoopin'! :spanka:

I's ready when you is, mama Reach! :moon:

According to the "Most Christian Church" thread in Stormfront, more racists prefer the Orthodox Church and/or the Catholic church instead:

Through my Studies for 8 years and through much experience I can profess that No CHristian Seperatist nor Protestant Church can even make a good attempt to "Recreate" according to their Crack headed no high school diploma Pastors the Church of Jesus Christ that has been Protected and exist currently unchanged by the Orthodox Church.

:loser:

Theres a quick solution to this: End all religion.

No more fighting over whos God let who kill who whenever.

Too bad the internet doesnt have any laws against creating sites based on pure bullshit. whiny ass persecuted Christians are REALLY starting to piss me off.

So how was your day? :dumbo:

Theres a quick solution to this: End all religion.

No more fighting over whos God let who kill who whenever.

Well then you still have fighting over whos Leader lets who kill who whenever. :shrug:

I'm fine. They're the crapsters...

Well, it looks like Mel Gibson's father and my brother's pet gerbil have some intellectual peers. I wish this country was like Iceland. Hate speech done in public there will give you jail time and a fine payable to the court.

I can't believe that people here are coming so close to arguing for censorship. Folks, the bad people's rights must be protected; otherwise eventually the good people's right will be taken away. Its as simple as that.

Unfortunately true; cowards hide behind the First Amendment as readily as the proud. Though I think you can draw a line between stupidity and inflammatory rascist bullshit that's meant to perpetuate violence upon people.

(Aren't I so happy again to not be white. :twitch: It's always good to know people wish me dead solely on the basis of my melanin count.)

Why don't they ban this stuff? 

Such readable excrement is banned here in Germany. Sometimes I wonder if I'm correct with my sad impression that we seem to be about the only country in the world with a ban on this shit. :vent:

Wait, Israel may well be another case of banishment. ;)

Unfortunately true; cowards hide behind the First Amendment as readily as the proud.  Though I think you can draw a line between stupidity and inflammatory rascist bullshit that's meant to perpetuate violence upon people.

True.

There's a difference between someone saying "I despise Jews" (disgusting if you ask me, but basically it's a free speech thing) and someone saying "Hitler was right, we have to exterminate the Jews!" :vent:

True.

There's a difference between someone saying "I despise Jews" (disgusting if you ask me, but basically it's a free speech thing) and someone saying "Hitler was right, we have to exterminate the Jews!"

I don't trust the government with power to decide what is hate speech.

Guest yoshi
Why don't they ban this stuff?  I wonder who their host provider is.  Most Internet hosting companies have bans against hate speech.  Sending them a complaint might help get the site shut down, at least until they find another host.

No - Censorship is NOT the way to go. That will only bolster their ideas that these things are conspiracies against them and will get them sympathy from others. Instead, Education, Refutation, and refusing to be associated with them is the way to go. It is far more powerful than Censorship.

Once we start down the road of censorship, there is no end.

Being multi-ethnic myself, I find racist remarks offensive. If you don't like non-whites, well then, you'll probably have a problem with me (I'm part Native American, among other things).

Hate can only beget hate, and their hate is borne out of fear and ignorance. I believe they will eventually get what's coming to them, though we may not see it happen immediately.

A punishment for them would to give them whatever things you want to do and get a sticky end again, again, again. Die, die, die. That's fantasy punishment.

Now a real punishment would deport them to a island with nothing but sand. Let them start a country and let it collapse due to starvation...