Goodbye Jesus

Daniel10_12, REPENT!

The Holy Ghost

Take my advice, daniel10_12, and stay out of there.

If you have ever taken one single step towards becoming a true servant of the one and only God, you have taken a dozen steps backward by entering the sex and christianity forum!

Heed this warning.

You have come much too far to let yourself falter.

DANBUSTED.bmp

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daniel_1012

• pandora

• Fweethawt

• Bluesman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad you posted this... I can bring up my findings that I found there. They aren't at all surprising. We find the "ex-Chrsitians" doing some rather well... things that don't speak of Christianity in their lives at all.

I think the stories there are very interesting, in that so many of the professing ex-Chrsitians confess interesting truths into their "Christian life," before "deconverting."

For instance here, Name removed by Moderator says, "before you get the idea that I had anything but the most innocent of intentions, remember that I was only fifteen years old, an altar boy, and a virgin."

Hrm.. an alter boy are you. We see that already Name removed by Moderator[/b has associated his works, and going to church... with goodness. We see he is an alter boy that esteems himself as righteous, but yet... Well, we'll read on.

"I unceremoniously dumped all the papers and books from my school backpack onto my giant, antique desk in preparation for filling the backpack with clothes, a toothbrush, and a copy of Hustler.

The reason behind this last addition to the inventory was that I had recently noticed that Name removed by Moderator didn't seem nearly as interested in girls as I was, so I was trying to do him a favor by snitching my dad's old mags and bringing them to him. So far, he had just flipped through them without saying anything and then threw them away, but I figured it was my duty to help him like girls more so I'd keep trying. Whenever I got "done" with an issue, I'd bring it to Name removed by Moderator... not just to help him like girls, but to assert my own superior maturity (or so I thought at the time)."

So, this "altar boy" who is not an "ex-Christian" was, while a Christian, throwing hustler mags into his backpack... and trying to help his friend like girls more, and cause his friend to lust? Well... that's interesting.

We read Name removed by Moderator says...

I had given a guy a blow job and got fingered at 17, but that doesn't count as much as the real thing.

My now-husband and I were about six months into dating (I was still 19). We were both devout Christians. I was horny as hell and REALLY wanting to have sex. So was he. We were in my mom's basement. His wee-wee is bent downwards a little (I hope he doesn't read this!!! LOL) so he made up some half-ass bogus excuse that he wanted to see if it "fit." Well, it barely fit as he has some girth, but we got that question out of the way.

It was really awkward as the religious guilt stained the moment, but after a few months, we were doing it like pros.

Ok, so you were both ver devout Christians? Oh yes... devout... sounds like it indeed. Devout Christians have sex out of wed lock and give blowjobs all the time. Both of you were burning in your lust, and if you were devout it would have never came to this point. You, as will be said, show no indications of being devout. What exactly made you a devout Christian, Name removed by Moderator ? Did you go to church a lot and give blow jobs on the weekend? Get a little church to forgive your weekend blow jobs, make you feel better about what you did?

Now this... this is pretty accurate

Name removed by Moderator says,

my virginity? Which time?

I re-virginized myself. (more then once)

I was a good little chruch girl who never have sex! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

That's just it! It's so clear to me, at least... as I read the sexual acts and encounters... you all profess a degree of "relgiousity," and you even say you are devout... altar boy... and yet you show, quite obviously by the very same testimony this is a lie. If you were devout, if you were an altar boy, and if you were a Chrsitian... you would not be where you are now... it would not have gone where it went, and you would not have done the secret things you did, relying on church for your goodness... If nothing else, this has helped me see the legitimacy of the obviouse many many many false converts we have on this site.

There is one reason you deny Christ... that is your sin. As Christ said -- And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

You don't deny Christ because of evidence... or maybe not even believe in God because of evidence. Like everyone else, you don't "believe" because of sin. You fear the light, because your deeds might be exposed. It's better to realize your religiousity of the past, as I once was religious myself before converting, and so you can become a Christian... realizing you never were to begin with.

Idiot. Why did you condemn them? The Bible said not to be judgemental.

Anyway, it's possible they thought it was possible to repent of sins and wipe them away with Jesus's blood and then do it again.

You should not post judgemental missives, Daniel.

You have invaded their life and taken away the right to not to be judged.

Not exactly. They did post those things on a public forum, SG. :shrug:

Idiot. Why did you condemn them? The Bible said not to be judgemental.

Anyway, it's possible they thought it was possible to repent of sins and wipe them away with Jesus's blood and then do it again.

You should not post judgemental missives, Daniel.

106653[/snapback]

This is where you will never understand, unless you are a Chrsitian.

The Lord knows who are His, and who are not. He understands his children that can't stand those that are false... He commends us for inspecting and finding them false. You know what, it's quite evident to me.

Case in point... Name removed by Moderator , if your intentions were INNOCENT, as you claim, then it would have never come to what it did. If you were seeking God, and you were an "altar boy"... then what happend never would have happend. But, it did.

Take my advice, daniel10_12, and stay out of there.

If you have ever taken one single step towards becoming a true servant of the one and only God, you have taken a dozen steps backward by entering the sex and christianity forum!

Heed this warning.

You have come much too far to let yourself falter.

106649[/snapback]

You know though... there is actually truth in your mockery. I will try not to let my inspecting there, or in any other forum here lead me to sin in my heart. I pray I won't.

This is where you will never understand, unless you are a Chrsitian.

The Lord knows who are His, and who are not. He understands his children that can't stand those that are false... He commends us for inspecting and finding them false. You know what, it's quite evident to me.

Case in point... Jose, if your intentions were INNOCENT, as you claim, then it would have never come to what it did. If you were seeking God, and you were an "altar boy"... then what happend never would have happend. But, it did.

Innoceny as it is, is a minefield. In the Bible it said "All have come short of the Glory of God." Even Moses didn't. Surprise, surprise, Jesus came short of the Glory of God if God's declaration of goodness is totally logical. But God came short of himself, so no one's totally good in the Bible.

Face it, if you take the Bible more seriously, it will come apart.

You know though... there is actually truth in your mockery.  I will try not to let my inspecting there, or in any other forum here lead me to sin in my heart.  I pray I won't.

Mockery? I think not! I was simply looking out for Our own.

All have fallen short. Those that are going to church and do not yet know Him, are the same. By all means... if they wish to be saved, I'm sure they still can be. But the road block of "I was already a Chrstian," need to be removed in many cases... because it's a big road block. You aren't being called back for your former faith, but a totally new one, and a relationship with God in Christ. :)

All have fallen short. Those that are going to church and do not yet know Him, are the same. By all means... if they wish to be saved, I'm sure they still can be. But the road block of "I was already a Chrstian," need to be removed in many cases... because it's a big road block. You aren't being called back for your former faith, but a totally new one, and a relationship with God in Christ.

Daniel, no thanks. I went to Churches. Nothing hard on as your church but they can be considered a bit biblical. I bunnyhopped many churches for a long time.

It was boring and non eventful, these years.

I didn't question anything till 2004 and look where it got me when I decided to go Universalist. Now I'm a atheist.

BTW what church do you attend, Daniel?

All have fallen short. Those that are going to church and do not yet know Him, are the same. By all means... if they wish to be saved, I'm sure they still can be. But the road block of "I was already a Chrstian," need to be removed in many cases... because it's a big road block. You aren't being called back for your former faith, but a totally new one, and a relationship with God in Christ.

Daniel, no thanks. I went to Church. Nothing hard on as your church but it definitely fundamentalist enough to be considered a bit biblical.

106675[/snapback]

I attend regularly, a non-denominational church. It is of the Calvary Chapel line of churches... if that's what you call it. :)

You can listen to some of the teachings of one of my favorite pastors, by visiting www.joncourson.com and clicking on a random (or specific) teaching. :D

You can listen to some of the teachings of one of my favorite pastors, by visiting www.joncourson.com and clicking on a random (or specific) teaching. :D
Is that you, the second one in from the right, in the bottom row? (see attachment)

If not, that dude looks a bit like your profile pic, in my opinion.

I'm glad you posted this... I can bring up my findings that I found there.  They aren't at all surprising. 

Which means, that you had already decided what to think about us and our relationship with both christianity and sex, even before you browsed that link.

That is why you weren't surprised at all.

You already decided that we weren't true christians to begin with. That is your mindset. You simply applied that mindset on what you've read on that link.

So, this "altar boy" who is not an "ex-Christian" was, while a Christian, throwing hustler mags into his backpack... and trying to help his friend like girls more, and cause his friend to lust?  Well... that's interesting.

A question.

What do you hope to accomplish by making fun of him with that patronizing tone of yours? No, you don't find that interesting, you find that disgusting and hypocritical, since in your worldview it is not a good christian's behaviour.

Do you feel satisfied when you mock people? That's rather unchristian, right?

Do you think that mocking us with that tone will bring us closer to god? It's exactly the opposite... no one likes to be mocked and insulted, since you are doing just that, you are filling people with disgust toward christianity (represented in this case by YOU) more and more by the second.

Ok, so you were both ver devout Christians?  Oh yes... devout... sounds like it indeed.  Devout Christians have sex out of wed lock and give blowjobs all the time. 

Again your AssHolyish sarcasm?

Since when christians don't sin and cannot sin?

I thought that christians weren't saved, or damned, by their works, but by their FAITH. I thought that the main difference between true christians and the rest of the world was not that true christians cannot sin, but that even if they sin, the faith in jesus will save them.

All fall short of the glory of the lord, right?

Do you claim you've never sinned once since you became a christian?

Both of you were burning in your lust, and if you were devout it would have never came to this point.  You, as will be said, show no indications of being devout. 

This, you said with your patronizing, self-righteous tone, but at least it's barely civil...

What exactly made you a devout Christian, Name removed by Moderator ?  Did you go to church a lot and give blow jobs on the weekend?  Get a little church to forgive your weekend blow jobs, make you feel better about what you did?

Now you're not being just sarcastic, you are being offensive.

And you're managing more and more to annoy away people from your christianity. No one wants to be part of a religion with such annoying, insulting, downright rude people.

That's just it!  It's so clear to me, at least... as I read the sexual acts and encounters... you all profess a degree of "relgiousity," and you even say you are devout... altar boy... and yet you show, quite obviously by the very same testimony this is a lie. 

Religious people... christians as well... can sin.

And you know it.

Stop saying that, and acting like, true christians simply CANNOT sin, it's a lie and you know it.

The blood of christ is supposed to wash away all of your sins, if you just believe in him and accept him with faith, right?

So if they sincerely accepted christ in their lifes, it doesn't matter if they sin and how much they sin: they are forgiven and their sins washed away.

With your pungent, sarcastic words, with your self righteous attitude, with your "I'm better than you" attitude, you aren't helping your cause at all.

If you were devout, if you were an altar boy, and if you were a Chrsitian... you would not be where you are now

This is just an assumption. And again you are saying that devout christians, true christians, and altar boys, can't sin. Which I think is a lie, even for your religion.

this has helped me see the legitimacy of the obviouse many many many false converts we have on this site.

Oh, please, you are such a liar.

It's obvious to all of us that as soon as you set foot inside our forums, you had already decided that no matter our experiences and what we said, you just had to read them with the worse deforming lens you had in your purse.

You always saw us as if we were reflected inside a deforming mirror, the one that shows the label "Heretics, heathens, godless, outright EVIL, sinful, or stupid people".

You didn't need such an excuse to think ill of us.

You don't deny Christ because of evidence... or maybe not even believe in God because of evidence.

Such arrogance.

Who are you to boast you know the real reasons we don't believe in christ or in your god?

If we tell you the reasons that brought us to stop believing, and you don't believe us, you're calling all of us liars.

You are insulting all of us. You come here and claim to know the real reason we don't believe in god, and you just ignore everything we say about our motivations and experiences. Did you at least went inside the ex testimonies board? Did you at least read some of those? Do you really think that we wrote all of those just to have a "best lie" contest or what?

Stop pretending you can read people's minds and just trust our testimonies.

Like everyone else, you don't "believe" because of sin.  You fear the light, because your deeds might be exposed.  It's better to realize your religiousity of the past, as I once was religious myself before converting, and so you can become a Christian... realizing you never were to begin with.

Again, let's hear your line of reasoning.

1) When you were christians, you sinned.

2) Christians don't sin, EVER.

3) You weren't christians.

You are really ignorant about the basilar tenets of your faith, aren't you? :Hmm:

Daniel, no thanks. I went to Church. Nothing hard on as your church but it definitely fundamentalist enough to be considered a bit biblical.

106675[/snapback]

I attend regularly, a non-denominational church. It is of the Calvary Chapel line of churches... if that's what you call it. :)

106677[/snapback]

*snickering*

Okay, NOW I get it.

Now that Daniel has told us where he goes to church, I know EXACTLY where his holier-than-thou attitude comes from.

Having been to Calvary Chapel churches in the area, and having had to associate with Calvary Chapel sheep before, that is.

Calvary Chapel supports the parole of convicted Manson murderer Charles "Tex" Watson, who was married to a woman named Kristin Joan Svelte in 1978, and by whom he fathered four children through conjugal visits. Pastor Chuck Smith even made a video about Tex Watson, called "Forgiven, The Charles 'Tex' Watson Story".

They say that he should be released, because through his Abounding Love ministry website, he's doing "The Lord's Work".

Tex Watson admitted to another inmate that he was using Calvary Chapel and Abounding Love just to get out of prison, because parole boards love to hear stories of being born-again and coming to Jesus.

Tex Watson was one of the architects of two of the most brutal murder scenes in history. What he and Manson's followers did to Sharon Tate, Steven Parent, Jay Sebring, Abigail Folger, Voytek Frykowski, Leno LaBianca, and Rosemary LaBianca, not to mention Shorty Shea, and Gary Hinman, just goes beyond brutal.

And yet, here's a church that supports his release into society because he's "changed", and he's "doing the Lord's work".

Now, Susan Atkins, Leslie Van Houten, and Patricia Krenwinkle, who also killed alongside Tex Watson, claim to have changed and come to the Lord as well. But I notice that no one takes an interest in them, why is that, I wonder, could it be because they are women, and women aren't as important to the Lord's Work?

So Daniel, nothing you say will have any meaning to those of us who know the truth. You're preaching the doctrine of a church that supports the release of a mass murderer who claims to have reformed. I don't doubt that he's been forgiven by God, if forgiveness is given the way it's meant to be, there for the asking. IF, of course, Tex Watson has asked for forgiveness, which somehow I highly doubt, being naturally skeptical, and a student of psychology who understands human nature. Your doctrine is flawed, your church is flawed, and the pastor who started it all made it up as he went along.

Thanks for playing, but now that the cat's out of the bag, you lost ANY credibility you might have had...although I doubt you had any around here, anyway.

Daniel10_12, it seems that we have some explaining to do. Let me know when you are ready, and I will more thoroughly indwell you so as to construct a positive and truthful rebuttal to these blasphemies that are flying our way.

Even I have to admit, this isn't going to be easy.

I'm glad you posted this... I can bring up my findings that I found there.  They aren't at all surprising.  We find the "ex-Chrsitians" doing some rather well... things that don't speak of Christianity in their lives at all.

I think the stories there are very interesting, in that so many of the professing ex-Chrsitians confess interesting truths into their "Christian life," before "deconverting."

106652[/snapback]

Daniel, You sure like pointing out the sins of others!!! Well let me tell you about mine. I have always been weak in the area of lust. And I used to spend hours on my knees crying out to God, praying, fasting, praying "in the spirit", and seeking Giod's help in this totally human area. I reminded God of the verse, and even quoted it back to him, about not being tempted further than I can withstand. What a lie. God didn't help me one bit. So if this sin is ever held againt me....right back at you , Big Guy!!!

You use the famous scripture "the lord knows thase who are his". Well, if anyone was his, I was. Yes, I was saved, born again, washed in the blood, and all that. I prayeed the "sinner's prayer", confessed with my mouth, believed in my heart and all that stuff. I was 100% SAVED, spirit filled, born-agin Christian, and heaven bound. So what happened to me? Maybe the truth FINALLY set me free, free from an impssible standard that noone can ever live up to. Free from poeple like you who try to tell me how you think I should live my life, and free from hate and oppression of an unmerciful church.

Listen Danny, I've been where you are. Hell, I used to be you. And I know where you are comming from. You feel that it your sole responsibility to win us all back to God. If you want to do any good, then pray for us. If God is real, then HE and he alone will bring me back, but your preaching won't.

Take care, and I really do enjoy your posts,

:eek: My monitor started smokin' once I started reading your post. :eek:

Did you visit the other site that he linked to?

You know, the one with the rich white dude with the happy family?

Plus, check out these fervent-assed homies he has prayin' at his crib! (see attachment)

The only females that I saw at that site,

were the ones in the main dude's family. :scratch:

But then again, I didn't view the WHOLE site. :shrug:

106687[/snapback]

:eek:

You ... are not serious... are you? :eek:

106687[/snapback]

106693[/snapback]

Why not? I enjoy Daniels posts too...

Riotous laughter is a good way to start the day. :HaHa:

I attend regularly, a non-denominational church.  It is of the Calvary Chapel line of churches... if that's what you call it. :)

106677[/snapback]

Now I understand why you are such a nut. You are in a cult of cults Danny. Sheesh...

BTW, don't you get tired of them preaching the gospel - same old story - Sunday after Sunday, month after month, year after year? What about edification? How are you supposed to learn and grow in your faith when the pastor is giving an alter call to the "unsaved" every week?

I mean it must be like Chinese torture. Drip... Drip... Drip...

Why do you even bother to go? You know the message. You are already saved. What do you get from this "how to get saved" sermon that your church preaches every week?

Why not? I enjoy Daniels posts too...

Riotous laughter is a good way to start the day. :HaHa:

106696[/snapback]

Every time he speaks, it's like a called shot to the nuts of my trust in the intelligence of mankind. :grin:

I laugh because if I wasn't laughing I would be crying. Oh the humanity! :grin:

And no, Danny, they are not happy because they know the lord, are filled with the holy spirit, or are favorites in god's eyes.

Do you know why they are so happy?

Because they live life on Easy Street by sellin' rehashed "translations" of the bible story. Just take a look at what that dude is asking for his CD's and books. Then take a look at what is wife (who is quite hot btw) is asking for her photographs.

That dude's got a huge money maker going on there!

I hope you haven't given him much of yours.

You're much to smart to get suckered into something like that, I'm sure.

106687[/snapback]

106693[/snapback]

Yes I am very serious. What fun would it be if only we ex-christians were here? I rather enjoy being preached to, it reminds me of what I used to be and what I came out of. If you don't want to hear from Xians, don't come to the "Lion's Den".

And no, Danny, they are not happy because they know the lord, are filled with the holy spirit, or are favorites in god's eyes.

Do you know why they are so happy?

Because they're the family of a rich white dude! :grin:

"we're filthy rich, we don't need to do a single day of real work in our lives, and when we die we get to go to heaven and will be even more happy than we are now! Praise be to the lord!"

They have all reasons to be so happy.