Goodbye Jesus

Xenophobic/ Militaristic Rednecks

mcdaddy

So I'm walking in to my local grocery store and I see this SUV with two bumper stickers on the back.

First- "either stand BEHIND our troops, or stand IN FRONT of them".

Second- "I will not be forced to learn a foreign language to accommodate illegals in MY COUNTRY".

Words. Cannot. Express.

RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEE

fucking inbred jackass. I'm sure he's a Xian.

Second- "I will not be forced to learn a foreign language to accommodate illegals in MY COUNTRY".

So I guess he will never have a Ménage à Trois. Too bad. If you can't learn the language, you can't enjoy the benefit.

So I'm walking in to my local grocery store and I see this SUV with two bumper stickers on the back.

Words. Cannot. Express.

RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEE

LMAO What is it with those rednecks have to have a US flag that is a minimum of 2 feet long on their trucks? (And what is it with those jacked up trucks everywhere?)

As if being patriotic is a crime.....may be a bit misplaced.......Wendywhatever.gif

I think he is right when it comes to illegals...why do you think they are called I-L-L-E-G-A-L-S? They are here illegally.

Nobody is forcing his old ass to learn a second language. So some signs are bilingual, and there's an increased emphasis on learning the basics of another language in school BOO FUCKING HOO!!!!! wwaaaaaahhhh!!!!

I'm not for amnesty, but I'm all for education, and non-dickheadery.

• Like 2

First - I must have missed the anti-support the troops parade. Westboro Baptists hardly constitute a trend.

Second - I must have missed the mandatory Spanish classes. Regardless, it wouldn't hurt the U.S. to maybe come up to the level of the rest of the world and embrace education and a second language.

This should be the new bumper sticker for rednecks, "Damn you! Stop trying to educate me!"

Never ceases to amaze me how much these big tough dumbass SUV driving gun wielding fucktards are so full of FEAR.

Never ceases to amaze me how much these big tough dumbass SUV driving gun wielding fucktards are so full of FEAR.

Do ya'll have similar people in Australia?

They're common as dirt over here.

Guest wester

El infierno se congelará antes de que puedan encontrar una manera de pagar para sus pequeños soldados "troops".

Las mujeres mexicanas son hermosas y sexy como el diablo....bebé, me da una amiga que habla español.

Ours drive older Commodores and have missing teeth. Compared to the US not that many people over here seem to have guns. I haven't met many of these people, I must be lucky :)

I can almost read 70% of that.

Guest Valk0010

"Nationalism of one kind or another was the cause of most of the genocide of the twentieth century. Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead."

"What does the term "anti-American" mean? Does it mean you are anti-jazz? Or that you're opposed to freedom of speech? That you don't delight in Toni Morrison or John Updike? That you have a quarrel with giant sequoias? Does it mean that you don't admire the hundreds of thousands of American citizens who marched against nuclear weapons, or the thousands of war resisters who forced their government to withdraw from Vietnam? Does it mean that you hate all Americans?"

-Arundhati Roy

Not much rednecks where I'm from lol

I feel you McDaddy i surely do.

Rednecks dont understand their selves non the less the world around them.

As if being patriotic is a crime.....may be a bit misplaced.......Wendywhatever.gif

I think he is right when it comes to illegals...why do you think they are called I-L-L-E-G-A-L-S? They are here illegally.

Ive been to one of the poorest central american country, Honduras, i promise you they have no money to buy their 150 limpara (their currency) box of frosted flakes and defiantly not enough for Rosetta stone. The only thing these people can do that makes money is get into the drug industry or claw your way to the top in the coffee industry after getting lucky in the first place. I cant blame them for wanting to come here, not one bit and i dont expect them to learn English before they come, i say we educate them while their here and educate ourselves.

• Like 1

My thing is travel (out of the fucking USA) and everyone accuses me of being a snob. I keep telling them, it will open your mind like nothing else.

I see BO is defending "his people" like always....

• Like 2

My thing is travel (out of the fucking USA) and everyone accuses me of being a snob. I keep telling them, it will open your mind like nothing else.

Traveling to the third world country will revolutionize your view of the world. When i went to Honduras the united states seemed like a kind of fantasy land that couldn't be real in anyway.

People aren't illegal anywhere. They're people. Hating their language just makes one look like an illiterate asswipe.

And calling someone a snob for traveling? Sounds like jealousy mixed with fear. Of course, some people do hate traveling, because they can't be bothered to limber their minds enough to comprehend that the whole fucking world doesn't revolve around their chrome bumper, their opinions given to them by their talking head of choice, or the walmart parking lot.

I don't admire patriotism. It's far too often an excuse for war and small-mindedness.

• Like 2

Words. Cannot. Express.

RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEE

Are we forcing Americans to learn Spanish? I wasn't aware of that. So we must have these language camps where kidnapped English-only speakers are taken and forced to habla espanol? Oh that's right, we don't. When the baby boomers and older die out, the younger and more global generation will hopefully train in multiple languages like other progressive countries.

My cousin's wife posted some shit about learning to speak English or getting the fuck out of America on her facebook page. I usually bite my lip when a family member posts something stupid on FB, but I let her have it with both barrels letting her know that my wife and two of her other relatives all speak English as a 2nd language and all three of them had to struggle against attitudes like hers as they were learning. She didn't have the courage to respond or the character to apologize.

Ever notice how the xenophobes usually drive huge trucks and huge suvs? My theory is they are still controlled by their lizard brains, so in addition to their fear of foreign threats, they drive huge vehicles to puff themselves up, making them appear larger to their perceived threats:

frilledlizard01.jpg

• Like 2

Thank... umm... whomever that such morons either aren't common here in Germany or they aren't vocal about their idiocy.

Yet.

El infierno se congelará antes de que puedan encontrar una manera de pagar para sus pequeños soldados "troops".

Las mujeres mexicanas son hermosas y sexy como el diablo....bebé, me da una amiga que habla español.

No hables sólo de los hechos, se va a destruir su visión del mundo

(Yay for google translations :) )

I see BO is defending "his people" like always....

Well to be fair, patriotism ain't bad per se... as always in life, dosage makes the poison :)