Goodbye Jesus

Fucking Christians!

RedStar

Y'know, maybe I'm in the minority, but neither my wife nor I had sex before we were married (we were in our mid-twenties), and our wedding night went fine. Neither one of us was an expert, obviously, but it certainly wasn't like so many of the horror stories I've heard here and elsewhere.

Ditto.

Not to TMI, but on my first wedding night neither I nor my Evil Ex were actually virgins; we'd been active before converting, and had had only limited success in abstaining before that night. But it was still absolutely HORRIBLE on a scale visible from orbit even compared to the ineptness of our pre-marriage days! It wasn't just that he was awful in bed, but that he was trying to make that night deeply meaningful and spiritual, which is a bit like witnessing Deuce Bigelow give the Pope's eulogy. I felt so bad for him. Worst part: I knew he was this kind of schmuck and still married him. Oh, what can I say, I was so stupid... I thought that if we both believed in God it'd all work out eventually. Everyone said married sex was bad at first but got fantastic later. THEY FUCKING LIE. It never surprises me when Christian men say their sex lives are awesome--they probably are. But all my fundie girlfriends thought that sex was overrated and not important in a marriage. I was one of those too. We just had no idea in the world how good it could be.

Yeah, that's what we're trying to keep safe from EVIL GAYS! What horseshit.

• Like 1

Looks like she couldn't debate me anymore so she quit. I win! GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifwoohoo.gif

7625667746_d2678c9aa7.jpg

What's up with all of the multicolored penises (peni ??) all over your posts?

That's so gay...

:-)