Goodbye Jesus

Questions For Christians

antix

All your multimillionaire evangelists who preach God is judging America for abortion and homosexuality cannot discuss facts. What say you:

1) Norway has liberal abortion laws and most people there could care less if someone is gay; so why do they have the highest standard of living in the world.

2) China has forced abortions, yet their economy has gone from 3rd world status 20 yrs ago to superpower status now.

Why Christians?

Because Satan doesn't attack those who are already in his grasp.

Whoa, I blacked out there for a moment... I think I was channeling my old pastor there. Gonna go cleanse my mental palate with some ultraviolent video games. XD

• Like 3

Damn. That was just... beautiful.

• Like 1

Guest r3alchild

Yep, thats what a christian should say. Now lets all destroy that answer.

Typical!  I want Christians to fucking answer this!  As usual, when they cannot discuss a topic logically, they just do not answer it or say we are not to question God.

Typical!  I want Christians to fucking answer this!  As usual, when they cannot discuss a topic logically, they just do not answer it or say we are not to question God.

Easy there, it's been less than an hour and a half since you posed the question, and it was early. We need to let the Christians get through their morning devotionals before we can expect them to start answering.

• Like 1

That has nothing to do with logic... they just don't have a premade answer memorized for it. If their führer says something is like this!, they will babble it any time they can, and fuck whether it makes sense. :fdevil:

That has nothing to do with logic... they just don't have a premade answer memorized for it. If their führer says something is like this!, they will babble it any time they can, and fuck whether it makes sense. firedevil.gif

They're probably busy sending e-mails to their pastors or to apologists to see what they have to say. Then they'll get back to us.

Easy there, it's been less than an hour and a half since you posed the question, and it was early. We need to let the Christians get through their morning devotionals before we can expect them to start answering.

OK   I want to see what their answers are.

Thumby's back... that should be interesting

ROFL!!! Regarding all of the comments posted - thanks and you're right about them not responding. In fact, I may decide to drop dead if one of them actually made the mistake of trying to answer it especially if they use a bible verse or two.

• Super Moderator

Yep, in the "To All Of God's Crtics" thread, in post #1144 Thumby just said:

"Religion or lack of religion should not be forced on anyone."

Yet, she The True ChristianTM continues to post/preach on one of the few websites on the whole web that's designed for EX-Christians.  

WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif

Yep, in the "To All Of God's Crtics" thread, in post #1144 Thumby just said:

"Religion or lack of religion should not be forced on anyone."

Yet, she The True ChristianTM continues to post/preach on one of the few websites on the whole web that's designed for EX-Christians.  

WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif WendyDoh.gif

She's not really forcing her religion on anybody. She is just trying to be extremely persuasive, yet is failing.

• Super Moderator

She's not really forcing her religion on anybody.

Right, because she is so "scared for the lemmings"  

She is just trying to be extremely persuasive, yet is failing.

Yep, I'd say she is royally failing.   If anything, she continues to reinforce why we are no longer christians.  I  guess we should thank her for invading Ex-C.  lololol

• Like 2

I'm just trying to figure out which one.. OC or Thumby, actually turns me off of religion more?

Might make an amusing poll.

• Like 1

I'm just trying to figure out which one.. OC or Thumby, actually turns me off of religion more?

Might make an amusing poll.

It would be an amusing poll. I could imagine the options being "Which Christian on ex-C turns you off of religion more? A) OC B) Thumbelina, or C) Both turn me off equally". I would love to see who votes for what. Personally, I'd vote for option C.

You need a fourth option: "d) those are Christians? I thought Christians were Christ-like"

• Like 1

You need a fourth option: "d) those are Christians? I thought Christians were Christ-like"

Score!  As for Christ, I think I speak for all of us, please show us a sign. A single sign and we all will deconvert. Nothing much, just pop up in front of us and say hello and disappear.

All your multimillionaire evangelists who preach God is judging America for abortion and homosexuality cannot discuss facts. What say you:

1) Norway has liberal abortion laws and most people there could care less if someone is gay; so why do they have the highest standard of living in the world.

2) China has forced abortions, yet their economy has gone from 3rd world status 20 yrs ago to superpower status now.

Why Christians?

I would say you are setting up a strawman.

What the Bible teaches is that God is long suffering.

... for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. (Mat 5:45)

Score!  As for Christ, I think I speak for all of us, please show us a sign. A single sign and we all will deconvert. Nothing much, just pop up in front of us and say hello and disappear.

"And there were many lepers in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, but only Naaman the Syrian." (Luk 4:27)

“Cry aloud, for he is a god. Either he is musing, or he is relieving himself, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and must be awakened.” (1 Kings 18:27)

Why Christians/

... for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. (Mat 5:45)

Why can't you cultists ever give a direct answer to anything we ask? He cited FACTS about other countries. You respond with nothing except another insipid bible verse. But responding to that - your imaginary god is long suffering? You might want to check with the various tribes your long suffering god wiped out when it suffered a temper tandrum.

• Like 3

Jesus *said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed." (Joh 20:29)

Jesus *said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed." (Joh 20:29)

Right, just keep quoting bible verses at us - verses that most of us know better than you. And then run off to church tomorrow and brag to your pulpit pimp (clergy) about how you're being persecuted for the magical baby jesus. lol

Why Christians/

Why can't you cultists ever give a direct answer to anything we ask? He cited FACTS about other countries. You respond with nothing except another insipid bible verse. But responding to that - your imaginary god is long suffering? You might want to check with the various tribes your long suffering god wiped out when it suffered a temper tandrum.

First, his "facts" are vague half truths - China for example, he seems to be utterly ignorant of the true state of affairs for the average citizen in China. As I said, it's a phony strawman question. If he has a question ask the person who made his purported statement. I can only assume anti Christians are so insecure in their unbelief they must manufacture arguments to rant against.

Second, I actually did answer if you took the time to think.

To any honest observer it is clear that long suffering does not mean we will never be judged.