Goodbye Jesus

Questions For Christians

antix

Jesus *said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed." (Joh 20:29)

Right, just keep quoting bible verses at us - verses that most of us know better than you. And then run off to church tomorrow and brag to your pulpit pimp (clergy) about how you're being persecuted for the magical baby jesus. lol

but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven. (Mat 10:33)

Good job coming across as totally brainfucked... or at "best" so on drugs you lost all connection with reality.

Keep telling yourself you really stuck it to us with your incoherent verse quoting, that way at least someone (you personally) will be impressed with your performance. If denying facts and responding to questions with bullcrap were olympic disciplines, we wouldn't need to start the next games - you'd win hands down. lmao_99.gif

Good job coming across as totally brainfucked... or at "best" so on drugs you lost all connection with reality.

Keep telling yourself you really stuck it to us with your incoherent verse quoting, that way at least someone (you personally) will be impressed with your performance. If denying facts and responding to questions with bullcrap were olympic disciplines, we wouldn't need to start the next games - you'd win hands down. lmao_99.gif

Why do you play fantasy games and believe in the nordic gods?

Because a  hammer can be used to drive nails into a cross?

• Like 1

Aaaah the irony, the delicious irony... tell you what, why don't you openly beg of everyone here "please mock me for I'm a moron"?

But just so you see that other people can and do answer questions, I'm not claiming I have any kind of "proof" for my faith being true. From a purely rational point of view, of course the sagas my faith is based on are absurd too. The difference between us is that I'm aware of that and thus, even if I should have an interest in proselytizing (which I don't have), I wouldn't run around babbling bullshit.

Well that nonsense line of you really made my day. Haven't had such a good laugh at an idiot's expense for some time. :fdevil:

• Like 2

Aaaah the irony, the delicious irony... tell you what, why don't you openly beg of everyone here "please mock me for I'm a moron"?

But just so you see that other people can and do answer questions, I'm not claiming I have any kind of "proof" for my faith being true. From a purely rational point of view, of course the sagas my faith is based on are absurd too. The difference between us is that I'm aware of that and thus, even if I should have an interest in proselytizing (which I don't have), I wouldn't run around babbling bullshit.

I guess that means you never talk about your faith with anyone ever.

Guest r3alchild

All your multimillionaire evangelists who preach God is judging America for abortion and homosexuality cannot discuss facts. What say you:

1) Norway has liberal abortion laws and most people there could care less if someone is gay; so why do they have the highest standard of living in the world.

2) China has forced abortions, yet their economy has gone from 3rd world status 20 yrs ago to superpower status now.

Why Christians?

I would say you are setting up a strawman.

What the Bible teaches is that God is long suffering.

... for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. (Mat 5:45)

One could argue that what these people realised is that god does not or can not change the averages of things that happen.

Guest r3alchild

You need a fourth option: "d) those are Christians? I thought Christians were Christ-like"

Score! As for Christ, I think I speak for all of us, please show us a sign. A single sign and we all will deconvert. Nothing much, just pop up in front of us and say hello and disappear.

"And there were many lepers in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, but only Naaman the Syrian." (Luk 4:27)

One could argue that god didn't heal anyone, since we know on average a few people will allways survive normally.

Guest r3alchild

All your multimillionaire evangelists who preach God is judging America for abortion and homosexuality cannot discuss facts. What say you:

1) Norway has liberal abortion laws and most people there could care less if someone is gay; so why do they have the highest standard of living in the world.

2) China has forced abortions, yet their economy has gone from 3rd world status 20 yrs ago to superpower status now.

Why Christians/

... for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. (Mat 5:45)

Why can't you cultists ever give a direct answer to anything we ask? He cited FACTS about other countries. You respond with nothing except another insipid bible verse. But responding to that - your imaginary god is long suffering? You might want to check with the various tribes your long suffering god wiped out when it suffered a temper tandrum.

First, his "facts" are vague half truths - China for example, he seems to be utterly ignorant of the true state of affairs for the average citizen in China. As I said, it's a phony strawman question. If he has a question ask the person who made his purported statement. I can only assume anti Christians are so insecure in their unbelief they must manufacture arguments to rant against.

Second, I actually did answer if you took the time to think.

To any honest observer it is clear that long suffering does not mean we will never be judged.

As you said

"I can only assume anti Christians are so insecure in their unbelief they must manufacture arguments to rant against"

This of course does happen, but it happens on both sides.

Jesus *said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed." (Joh 20:29)

I did believe, but mu faith was destroyed by the actions of Christians, some really screwed up things in the old testament and a couple other issues.  Clay, trust me, if Jesus was to pop up in front of me and say I am real and then disappear, that would send me back to believing.

Why Christians?

Yup, that verse is as clear as day.    Also, your comment about china and abortion is wrong: china has forced abortions.

Not that you'll think about it even for a split second, but "talk about" is not at all the same as "scream from the rooftops and try to force upon anyone who can't escape fast enough". Do I talk about my faith? Sure I do at times. But rarely, if ever, to I intentionally start a conversation about it, let alone with the goal of maybe converting anyone. Why would any deity need feeble humans to spread its faith anyway, hmmmm? Oh right I forgot... your petty sadist-in-the-sky is so weak that some crappy iron-age chariots are enough already to defeat the army that has its oh-so-Divine support. The weakling needs every little bit of support it can get. Loser.

Do you ever feel lonely, knowing that your "god" is scared shitless about all our modern war toys? Oh... or could it be you either don't know the verses this statement is based on (making you ignorant) or chose to ignore them (making you a fucking hypocrite), hmmmm? lmao_99.gif

• Like 1

Why Christians/

Why can't you cultists ever give a direct answer to anything we ask? He cited FACTS about other countries. You respond with nothing except another insipid bible verse. But responding to that - your imaginary god is long suffering? You might want to check with the various tribes your long suffering god wiped out when it suffered a temper tandrum.

First, his "facts" are vague half truths - China for example, he seems to be utterly ignorant of the true state of affairs for the average citizen in China. As I said, it's a phony strawman question. If he has a question ask the person who made his purported statement. I can only assume anti Christians are so insecure in their unbelief they must manufacture arguments to rant against.

To any honest observer it is clear that long suffering does not mean we will never be judged.

Vague half truths? For brainwashed cultists like you who are spoon fed the xtian propaganda from churches and even the news, I can see the reason for your denial of reality. But for those of us residing in a reality based world, sorry but the FACTS line up. In my own empirically minded world I know or have known quite a few Chinese-Americans who still had relatives in the mainland and many these folks used to visit home at times. EVERYONE without exception has said that it's pretty much mostly bullshit that we're fed over here about China. Regarding the 'true state of affairs' over there for average folks, I guess you might be thinking about some kind of totalitarism with workers making slave wages. If so, please open you bible glued eyes up and look around here. Ever hear of the Patriot Act or drones whacking civilian targets in other countries? Ever study the unemployment rates over here? Or do you blindly follow your cult's teaching about submitting to your boss because you're actually working for a god?

I've got 2 sons who work their asses off - 1 works a straight 24 hrs part of the week and 48 hrs with only about 3 hrs sleep on the weekend. My other son has to drive 2-2 1/2 hrs ONE way to get to a job where they'll be closing down soon. Yeah, wave the xtian banner and claim how fucking great it is over here. But I'm sure you'll have something to come back with. You sociopathic cultists ALWAYS do!

The 2000 year old, second hand rumor of a backwards primitive people of a medical miracle that there is no verification for from a collection of books written by who knows who, chock full of lies, bad translations, proven fallacies, bad science, politically motivated propaganda and contradictions is proof?

Some dead guy from ancient history that no one knows said something once, and someone wrote it down... therefore GOD!!!!!

Bwhahahahahahaha   no.

• Like 1

Actually, his belief system is at least more rational and cohesive than the nonsense you spout endlessly over here. How many times do I and others have to tell you that most of us know the bible MORE than you could ever hope to? We've got one person (Geezer) who taught it 40 years. I've studied it almost 25. But an ahole like you comes along and insults our intelligence quoting one or two verses at us. Do you get some kind of gratification (sexual or otherwise) doing that crap?

Why Christians?

One could argue that what these people realised is that god does not or can not change the averages of things that happen.

What is the "averages of things"?

You need a fourth option: "d) those are Christians? I thought Christians were Christ-like"

Score! As for Christ, I think I speak for all of us, please show us a sign. A single sign and we all will deconvert. Nothing much, just pop up in front of us and say hello and disappear.

"And there were many lepers in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, but only Naaman the Syrian." (Luk 4:27)
One could argue that god didn't heal anyone, since we know on average a few people will allways survive normally.

In this case it would be a weak argument due to correlation.

Why Christians/

As you said

"I can only assume anti Christians are so insecure in their unbelief they must manufacture arguments to rant against"

To be honest I don't think anti Christians even perceive their own bluster and false bravado. They wander off into other spiritualities pretending their path is more "reasonable" through a myriad of phony rationalizations. They have no foundation other than their railing against The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I can say in all honesty watching this over and over again on many sites and over many years it has strengthened my faith. The psychology is always, always the same. This is no coincidence.

I did believe, but mu faith was destroyed by the actions of Christians, some really screwed up things in the old testament and a couple other issues.  Clay, trust me, if Jesus was to pop up in front of me and say I am real and then disappear, that would send me back to believing.

What happened? Do you have a testimony on this site by chance?

Guest r3alchild

Why Christians?

What is the "averages of things"?
I was saying that some unseen force does not have the power to change your luck and make things work out the way you want it.

Why Christians?

Yup, that verse is as clear as day.    Also, your comment about china and abortion is wrong: china has forced abortions.

I did not disagree with your the fact that China forces abortions. I disagree with your implication that China is a good place to live.

Not that you'll think about it even for a split second, but "talk about" is not at all the same as "scream from the rooftops and try to force upon anyone who can't escape fast enough". Do I talk about my faith? Sure I do at times. But rarely, if ever, to I intentionally start a conversation about it, let alone with the goal of maybe converting anyone. Why would any deity need feeble humans to spread its faith anyway, hmmmm? Oh right I forgot... your petty sadist-in-the-sky is so weak that some crappy iron-age chariots are enough already to defeat the army that has its oh-so-Divine support. The weakling needs every little bit of support it can get. Loser.

Do you ever feel lonely, knowing that your "god" is scared shitless about all our modern war toys? Oh... or could it be you either don't know the verses this statement is based on (making you ignorant) or chose to ignore them (making you a fucking hypocrite), hmmmm? lmao_99.gif

A person does not need to proselytize to "babble bullshit". When you talk about the nordic pantheon why is it not "babbling bullshit"?

Guest r3alchild

Why Christians/

As you said

To be honest I don't think anti Christians even perceive their own bluster and false bravado. They wander off into other spiritualities pretending their path is more "reasonable" through a myriad of phony rationalizations. They have no foundation other than their railing against The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I can say in all honesty watching this over and over again on many sites and over many years it has strengthened my faith. The psychology is always, always the same. This is no coincidence.
When I was a christian I tried to do what your doing here, but it only ends up in frustration and pain. Your better off staying with your own kind untill you really need us.
  • Like 1

Why Christians/

Vague half truths? For brainwashed cultists like you who are spoon fed the xtian propaganda from churches and even the news, I can see the reason for your denial of reality. But for those of us residing in a reality based world, sorry but the FACTS line up. In my own empirically minded world I know or have known quite a few Chinese-Americans who still had relatives in the mainland and many these folks used to visit home at times. EVERYONE without exception has said that it's pretty much mostly bullshit that we're fed over here about China. Regarding the 'true state of affairs' over there for average folks, I guess you might be thinking about some kind of totalitarism with workers making slave wages. If so, please open you bible glued eyes up and look around here. Ever hear of the Patriot Act or drones whacking civilian targets in other countries? Ever study the unemployment rates over here? Or do you blindly follow your cult's teaching about submitting to your boss because you're actually working for a god?

I've got 2 sons who work their asses off - 1 works a straight 24 hrs part of the week and 48 hrs with only about 3 hrs sleep on the weekend. My other son has to drive 2-2 1/2 hrs ONE way to get to a job where they'll be closing down soon. Yeah, wave the xtian banner and claim how fucking great it is over here. But I'm sure you'll have something to come back with. You sociopathic cultists ALWAYS do!

Your rambling is revealing. I never said anything about america. Personally, I oppose the patriot act. Perhaps your political obsessions are clouding your judgment.

Regarding China. You should look into the facts first. There is a reason immigration/emigration numbers are what they are. There is a reason Chinese immigrants suffer inhumane conditions to leave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_immigrant_population

This is without doubt the biggest slab of bullshit you have ever posted here.