Goodbye Jesus

Funny Pics Thread Three

Discern

What If We Treated All Consent Like Society Treats Sexual Consent?

metaphors-footer1.jpg

• Like 1

lyenem.jpg

yec.jpg

• Like 1

Uu1HReQ.jpg

• Like 1

friday-019-06252015.jpg

This isn't my room, but I have everything pictured here and I'm not even a little bit joking. Most of it is boxed up, but a few are actually hooked up to the televisions in my home, I have five in various rooms including the kitchen. I just use a 3DS in the bathroom. It's really the only place I ever play with handhelds anymore. Usually when I'm out and about it's my phone I'm playing games with if I'm waiting around or something.

I really only ever game on my PC anymore because it does damn near everything all of these consoles do with emulators. The only stuff I don't have hooked up are the few systems that I can't emulate 99% of the games for, and the X-box because of the odd peripherals for stuff like Guitar Hero/Rock Band and Steel Battalion. That and the Wii U, PS4, because they're both new, and also the PS3 because it's an awesome Blu-ray player and it's one of the original launch systems that's backwards compatible because it has the PS1 and PS2 hardware in it.

It is super awesome to have all this stuff, but you'd be surprised how quick you'd get tired of it and end up going outside.

3oGf9d3.jpg

• Like 3

c7u218K.gif?noredirect

• Like 1

P4wpur0.jpg?1

funny-Up-Poster-Down-Dug-Russell.jpg

CCBLf88.jpg