Goodbye Jesus

Funny Pics Thread Three

Discern

Kac7xf0.jpg

Brilliant!  I'm going to have to try that myself.

lESTiYs.jpg

Ymx2OIJ.png

ATOtrC9.jpg

1347713738980038210.jpg

11745609_10153430588769512_9178068731182803629_n.jpg

(Somebody's photoshopped)

In case anyone is wondering, I left the names because these are public reviews.

40 lb Bag of Dehydrated Marshmallows on Amazon.com
31o9E0eLN4L.jpg

Can I get a calorie count please? I am watching my figure!

A:

I can assure you that watching your figure and buying a 40 pound bag of marshmallows are two entirely exclusive lifestyles.
Lanis Watkins answered on June 15, 2013
A:
MyFitnessPal estimates 7 grams of dried marshmallows to be 25 calories.
That makes this 40 lb bag 453,592.5 calories.
If you are watching your diet at about 2000 calories per day, you could eat nothing but marshmallows from this bag for the next 226.8 days.
Andy answered on February 25, 2015

A:

If you care about your figure, forget about this bag. Buy 40 pound of cucumbers instead...
Mark H. answered on March 15, 2015

A:

But mah cundishons
Dmonkey answered on July 22, 2015

A:

Yes. Yes you can.
Lucas Moten answered on February 25, 2015

A:

No
Daniel Herrmann answered on February 25, 2015

A:

You could hot tub in them, or better yet a kiddie pool. Forty pounds is a lot, but to swim, you'd need more like 120.
Parker answered on September 8, 2013

A:

No
Lawyer Linda answered on December 1, 2014
A:
no
Mike S. answered on February 19, 2015

A:

No
Mark Riley answered on February 25, 2015

A:

Dear Mike,
The marshmallows come in a big cardboard box with the amazon sticker, so it should be safe in the office. One warning, though, I got this as a funny gift for my kids, and they reported becoming the most popular people they know! Also, 40 pounds is a LOT of marshmallows!
Lawyer Linda answered on February 23, 2014
A:
The marshmallows are in a large plastic bag which is in a large brown box. You can't tell what is inside.
Dina answered on February 24, 2014

A:

No this product arrives in a 4' tall box right from the manufacturer with the logo and information all right on it.
WinCrest BulkFoods answered on February 23, 2014

A:

Well, Ken, I want to preface my answer by saying that I am NOT a leprechaun, and am thus ill-equipped to advise you on what constitutes a safe level of cushioning necessary for dehydrated marshmallow-based free fall. I purchased the 40 pounds of dehydrated marshmallows as part of an elaborate Christmas joke for my adult children. I was surprised to find out how many people admitted that, like me, the only time we ever knowingly ingested the cereal portion of our favorite cereal was when it was impossible to seperate it from the dehydrated marshmallows. I will warn you, however, that even after extracting enough of the marshmallows to make an impressive show of burying said children (It kicked ass, truth be told), I was left with what seemed like a never-ending supply of dehydrated marshmallows that were eventually thrown away. But, I would think that you should ask yourself some questions before you attempt to jump off a building. For instance, how long have you been a leprechaun? Should you consult a more experienced leprechaun before making a potentially dangerous jump? Also, are you sure that whoever is following you is really after you? I believe it's possible that they may simply "always be after" your dehydrated marshmallows. Hope this helps!
Lawyer Linda answered on February 26, 2015

A:

Lol. Just refrain all together. You need quite a few cases or maybe a few 18wheeler loads wink.png
Kayla answered on February 25, 2015

A:

wtf is wrong with you
Randy M. answered on February 25, 2015

How close to Lucky Charms marshmallows are these in terms of taste?

A:

I bought the forty pound bag twice and via taste tests by my two sons plus myself found them almost the same taste. We should have had a blind taste test by literally buying a box of Lucky Charms and testing them side by side but the forty pound bag of charms were great. Buy only from that manufacturer. Good Luck!
Mike S. answered on April 30, 2015

A:

Gives them a very good crunchy texture.
Wild Bill answered on March 11, 2015
A:
Like so many of our fellow beings marshmallows suffer from egregious corporate farming practices which place profit far above the most basic comforts that we humans would demand for ourselves. It's a shame, really.
Lawyer Linda answered on March 12, 2015

A:

They tend to be hung over from binge drinking and haven't yet taken measures to recover. Like drinking water.
Leland M. answered on March 12, 2015

A:

I'm not going to bother to research this , but instead make an assumption and do some math. Let's assume that each marshmallow weighs 1/4 of an ounce and is 5 mm x 5 m x 5mm. That would take 2,560 of these suckers to make 40 pounds. More math using my fake data gives us 32,000 cubic centimeters for the volume they take up, assuming that they're packed perfectly efficiently. So, 31.75 cm on each side, assuming a perfectly cubic box. If you're an average American and don't know what that means, it's a little over a foot.
S. Fennel answered on June 18, 2013

11203101_831701856925849_791798690661550

• Like 1

11206019_838393309590037_117750057845418

tried-doing-something-with-illustrator-w

c5mWbgn.png

• Like 1

Mike Tyson reads Dr. Seuss...

5ZcMcKj.jpg

jBVtKhh.jpg?1

Vahvfem.png

• Like 3