Goodbye Jesus

Funny Pics Thread Three

Discern

LrMFdBl.jpg

daily-wtf-000-07252015.jpg

Obvious photoshop. The tail fin would be visible if a shark that size was that close to the surface and the way the humans are standing it wouldn't be blocking view of it, it would be between the girl on the end's head and the guy next to her. Sharks don't normally cruise with their dorsal out of the water in surf. They stay under the waves and avoid being visible.

It's a blacktip fin from the look of it, not very dangerous anyway. They tend to be timid as sharks go and usually won't mess with humans unless you go poking them with sticks or something. These sharks get caught a lot by fishermen and generally if you hook one you just cut the line. They're more an annoyance to fishermen than a danger as even when they do actually bite the wound is minor and not life threatening.

I've come across these guys lots of times, they can get pretty big and are really fast sharks. I don't even bother with vacating the water if I come across one of these guys. They might approach out of curiosity, but aren't the kind of shark that tests out something the size of a human with it's mouth unless you do something like deliberately shove your arm in its mouth. This is one of those sharks that you see pictures of divers petting and feeding them all the time.

B6evkDaIUAAiLWa.jpg

e8a9a1f26d198211ae003be1d7ef1dcb.jpg

just-video-games-trying-to-teach-us-life

this-guy-is-legen---wait-for-it---and-i-

jurassic-park_c_4030935.jpg

this-remakes-of-old-movies-get-out-of-ha

• Like 2

Ze1il9v.png

vuWEder.jpg

M7C7t9J.jpg

• Like 1

That's a local personal injury lawyer in the image, the kid apparently loves his ads, so they made it his Birthday party theme...

9Elkh2p.jpg

T1Ymlyp.jpg

B4HE86k.jpg

just-video-games-trying-to-teach-us-life