Goodbye Jesus

Funny Pics Thread Three

Discern

3OUH0kA.png

• Like 5

3OUH0kA.png

OMG! That is genius!

Still laughing...

What? You mean Jesus isn't working? Say it ain't so!

Holy shit that's hilarious.

bears.jpg

• Like 2

U5IFcs7.jpg

...curse you "share" button, and your location right next to like!

can-amp-039-t-argue-with-you-there_c_565

calvary-baptist-church-convinced-me-almo

23WlWuC.png

• Like 1

F9YZQie.jpg

QJzlmyw.jpg

Well, no one is born a polygamist, and incest has lots of known medical issues that go along with it if children are conceived.

Neither is the same as gay marriage.

That said I don't have a problem with polygamy as long as everyone involved knows what is going on and is willing. Having several families that don't know about each other should be illegal. Everyone involved should be both aware and consensual.

Nor do I have a problem with consensual incest outside of the immediate family. One of my cousins married her cousin from the other side of her family. I personally would not do so. My female cousins are all unreasonably hot and I still find the idea of such a relationship with a blood relative gross. My cousin who married her other cousin is very happy and they have adopted children because of the genetic issues that plague child birth in such relationships. I see no reason why they can't be happy together or why it's anyone else's business. They knew what they were getting into, are aware of the issues it can cause, and adjusted their lifestyles to avoid the problems with having a family with blood relatives.

I see no good reason why either one should be illegal within reason. I do have problems with immediate family as legal as far as incest goes, but more because It's too easily abused to justify or hide sexual abuse in a household than because of anything else.

If people want to be gross with their family it's their business as long as they are aware of the consequences, issues, and are well enough emotionally and mentally to give consent. It should be allowed, but such people should be discouraged from having children due to the very high risk of defects and serious complications.

God+vs+batman_8d7b26_4038833.png

Y8Tgwgx.jpg

15qu3WT.jpg