Goodbye Jesus

Female Christian Modest Attire Site

Lautermilich

Is it just my imagination, or do they all look like backwoods hillbilly men in dresses? I think I would look prettier and sexier in one of their dresses then they would :HaHa:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixentrox

• Taphophilia

• I Broke Free

• Purple

I did some research based on the phone number.

They live in Versailles, MO or maybe on the outskirts.

The town is right in the middle of MO, Morgan County, in the middle of no where.

Population 2600.

Median Resident age: 39.6 years

Median Income: $23,672

Median House Value: $55,500

Yes, they're Mennonite....

Straight from the Missouri Ozark Mountains, Heirloom Quilts, hand sewn by Mennonite and Amish families as a tradition since America produced quality, old fashioned, treasures of fine workmanship which is superior and long lasting to many generations. Tiny little stitches hold each quilt together with love in a unique way, an American tradition, authentic to the last stitch. A treasure for your family to enjoy and be proud of because of the excellent value of a exquisitely done QUILT done right the first time. Our Quilts will make you happy.

Is it just my imagination, or do they all look like backwoods hillbilly men in dresses? I think I would look prettier and sexier in one of their dresses then they would :HaHa:

SQUEEEL Like a pig!

'Nuff fabric in any of those swim suits to make like eleventy-bazillion thongs..

Had a horrid thought tho.. Do those girls trim? Oh fuck, I think it is time to fire up the wheedwhacker..

kL

I did some research based on the phone number.

They live in Versailles, MO or maybe on the outskirts.

The town is right in the middle of MO, Morgan County, in the middle of no where.

Population 2600.

Median Resident age: 39.6 years

Median Income: $23,672

Median House Value: $55,500

Yes, they're Mennonite....

Wow...I've seen Mennonites before (they go to the Walmart sometimes!!!)...but these pictures looked weird. Hmm...the ones I see are usually wearing black dresses and these little hair covering thingys...but, I forgot that there are Amish areas too that are close by. Never been there...don't know if I wanna go now!

They can't be pentecostal, because they are against facial hair. they can't be amish because they are against technology. So they have to be some kind of very conservative branch of Judaism like Hassidic.

Could be Mennonite. They are like Amish with cars and refridgerators.

She looks like a circus clown.

I loved the link!

Laura Ingalls Lives!!!

:lmao::lmao:

They claim they are not Mennonite or Amish, and I doubt they are allowed to lie about such things. They could be Hutterite . . .

I think they should just call either of these scary clothing websites:

Clothingforpeoplewhodon'twanttogetlaid.com

or

tastelesscouture.com

maybe

frumpyclothingclearinghouse.com

In christianity it is usually women's clothing that is harped on.

Because nobody wants to see more skin on most guys.

fortunately, only the models pictured here would be caught dead in these dresses. And even in all that covering, none of them look like they should be caught dead in anything less.

They can't be pentecostal, because they are against facial hair. they can't be amish because they are against technology. So they have to be some kind of very conservative branch of Judaism like Hassidic.

Could be Mennonite. They are like Amish with cars and refridgerators.

*points to Kryten's post*

Well, they're not Mennonite, because Mennonite women wear these... hat-type bonnets. There's plenty of them around where I live - they're pretty easy to identify.

If you ask me, these people look so stereotypically "Jewish" that it's painful. And creepy.

Come to think of it, that whole site's creepy...

…or they could simply be really really really really really really really really really conservative Christians. There’s a Presbyterian Christian family where I grew up who all dressed this way. Well, I don’t know about the swimming suits though…that’s a lil extreme. :rolleyes:

To me, they look like some kind of group that would help you out if you got stuck in their village. Then they would burn you.

To me, they look like some kind of group that would help you out if you got stuck in their village. Then they would burn you.

Or stone you.

I don't think they are Jewish, because at the bottom of the site it says how she honors her "Christian" values. Why doesn't it seem like they're mormons? Even those living in a metropolitan area have fairly strict dress codes... like no sleeveless blouses and specially required under garments.

This coming back in style? :Hmm:

I guess that would be great for me! It was the bikini season when I was a teen, and now that I'm older... we're going to have this styly come back? All these pretty young girls wearing this now! Guess I timed everything just right. :wink:

:lmao:

Actually, I think it is because men are in charge of religion for the most part. For instance, in christianity, only men can be pastors and many times elders. Then men usually have the bigger income or the only income in the family and are encouraged to be the final decision makers about finances (and all other major issues). So it is men who set up the religon and men who have the most money to put into the religion. therefore the religion caters to men. Ye olde double standard. When someone is in charge it is easier to be lax on themselves and when someone doesn't have a voice in a matter, it is easy to forget how they might feel about a thing. thus you have women swimming in clothing that could probably drown them while the men are swimming in normal swim trunks and maybe a tshirt. IN pentecostalism for instance, women stand out like sore thumbs- they can't wear makeup, cut their hair, wear pants, wear short sleeved shirts..etc. The men on the other hand can wear slacks and a button down shirt and blend in with society.

Madame, I think you hit on the ‘real’ reason for such outlandish female attire. I had never considered this position before, but it certainly makes the most sense.

Men would never permit themselves to make the same sacrifice they expect women too. Can you imagine if the Bible was clear that men should wear long flowing robes? Pentecostal men would have that passage cleared up with “context” in a heartbeat.

IBF

LOL...I didn't dress like that but I did look into the swimsuits for my daughter and I. I decided against it.

:lmao:

Yeah, I believe it's called childabuse. It would have added years to her therapy.

:-)

Damn, I'm off on a femi-rant again. LOL!

Anytime Madme, anytime. I love 'em! :woohoo:

Or how about clothingforsecondclasscitizens

Since "modest attire" is usually geared toward women mainly in the abrahamic religions. It isn't men who wear burkas. In christianity it is usually women's clothing that is harped on.

Very true there. Those Orthodox Mamas sure are scary.

nightgowns_mili.jpg

Wasn't she in Lord of the Rings?

Who wants to get in bed with a RingWraith anyway?

Cerise

That picture reminds me of that famous parody Carol Burnet did on Gone With the Wind.

Carol is playing Scarlet O’Hara coming down the staircase and comments (about her dress) “I just saw it in the window and couldn’t resist it.”

They look like drapes!

We call these "Blessing" dresses because children are truly a blessing from God. Out of ignorance to God's word we used "the pill" closing the womb for eight years after our first child. Then by Bible reading Christ came into our lives and we submitted to God's will; allowing HIM total control of family planning thereafter. God graciously gave us eight more children.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Wasn't she in Lord of the Rings?

Who wants to get in bed with a RingWraith anyway?

I think this gal is more like one of those ultra geeks who still dresses up like a half-elf & plays D&D at 50.

The whole Bible is really set up to cater to men. For instance, men could openly own concubines in addition to multiple wives, while the women could not. In fact, if the husband even suspected his wife of unfaithfulness, then she was subjected to a test in which she had to drink some kind of poison or toxic brew. Male hebrew slaves could only be retained for a certain number of years or they could buy their freedom- basically making them bondservants. Female hebrew slaves were slaves for life. Fathers could sell their daughters into slavery or use them as barter in marriage deals which could further the financial or social standing of the father.

I never really noticed until one site pointed out that HE sure is hung up on the mail penis. circumcision, recircumcision, no entry if your jewels are fucked up. LOL

sick sick sick

I put up http://thebricktestament.com in a thread on Bible Stories on CF's GA forum and it was deleted for being obscene, vulgar and sexually explict! IT'S THE FREAKEN BIBLE, I DIDN'T WRITE IT.

The Bible has been banned from CF. LOL