Goodbye Jesus

Good Sex Comes To Those Who Wait

xtify

Not at my house. She's always worshipping my big noodle.

• Like 1

Yes because i really only desire to have sex to make my partner happier and serve them. that doesnt take the fun out of it at all.

Lol! I like giving but receiving is quite fun. :P

Also..."serving" someone through sex? Give me a break. Christianity makes sex out to be a service to be rendered.

Christians are a bunch of God prostitutes (Godstitutes?)....

Anyway, no matter how they put it, they are still pushing the idea that enjoying sex is wrong. Because whether an action or belief is good for you or not, it's the right thing to do if it is done for God or someone else instead of yourself. Doing anything for your own sake is selfish, which is why masturbation is supposed to be so evil. Jesus H., I hate this cult.

I wish I could put your entire post here as my signature but that would be a bit wordy! :P

This post is fucking awesome!!

You posted what I've had a hard time articulating for a long time. Yes, why is receiving pleasure considered evil?

lol :-)

Yes because i really only desire to have sex to make my partner happier and serve them. that doesnt take the fun out of it at all.

Lol! I like giving but receiving is quite fun. tongue.png

Also..."serving" someone through sex? Give me a break. Christianity makes sex out to be a service to be rendered.

Christians are a bunch of God prostitutes (Godstitutes?)....

Anyway, no matter how they put it, they are still pushing the idea that enjoying sex is wrong. Because whether an action or belief is good for you or not, it's the right thing to do if it is done for God or someone else instead of yourself. Doing anything for your own sake is selfish, which is why masturbation is supposed to be so evil. Jesus H., I hate this cult.

Godstitutes...lol..that's great.

lol :-)

This reminds me of something I overheard an elderly lady say to another elderly lady at the retirement village I worked at:

"Sex at our age is like trying to shove a piece of cooked spaghetti into a keyhole."

sex.gif

Christianity could use a good fucking. It really doesn't know what the fuck it's doing in the sex arena and it's fucking people up.

Shhhhh.

you all make good points, you are all awesome!

but having broken free from christianity 6 months ago, reading this thread has made me feel... humiliatingly inexperienced and uninformed.

i can rip apart christian theology and apologetics... but this kind of stuff though makes me painfully cringe, with regret, embarrasment, anger, and envy.

maybe i just need to get off my sad sack

• Like 1

but having broken free from christianity 6 months ago, reading this thread has made me feel... humiliatingly inexperienced and uninformed.

i can rip apart christian theology and apologetics... but this kind of stuff though makes me painfully cringe, with regret, embarrasment, anger, and envy.

The envy should be only temporary, because now you are free you can start putting yourself out there ;)

The envy should be only temporary, because now you are free you can start putting yourself out there ;)

well, i dont live on my own so i dont have 100% freedom yet... i think i might actually make a post about it

is it really that simple ?

The envy should be only temporary, because now you are free you can start putting yourself out there wink.png

No of course not, I just meant to be encouraging, by celebrating one of the positives that can come from deconversion, which is greater freedom to enjoy everything life has to offer, without ancient arbitrary prohibitions.  At the right time, when you feel ready, you will get to make up for what you missed out on.  I wish you well.

The envy should be only temporary, because now you are free you can start putting yourself out there wink.png

No of course not, I just meant to be encouraging, by celebrating one of the positives that can come from deconversion, which is greater freedom to enjoy everything life has to offer, without ancient arbitrary prohibitions. At the right time, when you feel ready, you will get to make up for what you missed out on. I wish you well.

And the freedom to enjoy life's bounty doesn't mean you will go out and live a life of debachery. I'm sure you still have all the respect for yourself and others that you always did. When you put yourself out there in relationships, treat the one you're with with respect and everything will go just fine. Will things always go as expected? No. Few things ever do. But you will be just fine.

Screw what xtianity says about sex. One lives once, enjoy it to the fullest, fuck who you want when you want(be smart and safe about it)if a prude or xtian/muslim as a issue with it, tell them to grab a tissue and mind their own fucking business. If they don't want to enjoy life pleasures, fine I don't fucking care, but don't dare tell me I shouldn't or cant.

LukeExChristian, I haven't  reallysaid anything on this forum yet.  I'm a forum virgin...it's my first time so please take it easy on me. By that rationale I guess that should make this post the most thrilling event in my life so far right?!   

Anyway, I also recently woke up and so did someone else I know...to the reality of there being no baby jesus or skydaddy to make our all our  "earthly efforts/heavenly rewards" worth all the sacrifice.

WARNING; watch out for the pendulum swing of trying to make up for lost time, if it hits you the wrong way you could get knocked flat on your ass and have some more unnecessary regrets. 

No of course not, I just meant to be encouraging, by celebrating one of the positives that can come from deconversion, which is greater freedom to enjoy everything life has to offer, without ancient arbitrary prohibitions. At the right time, when you feel ready, you will get to make up for what you missed out on. I wish you well.

And the freedom to enjoy life's bounty doesn't mean you will go out and live a life of debachery. I'm sure you still have all the respect for yourself and others that you always did. When you put yourself out there in relationships, treat the one you're with with respect and everything will go just fine. Will things always go as expected? No. Few things ever do. But you will be just fine.

Agreed, treat your partner, friend and/or important people in your life with respect all will go just fine.  

It is just me or is it that when fundy's become xfundies after a life of caring/serving others they seem to say f*ck it all and go crazy selfish to help make up for lost time? Oh shit, here comes that pendulum again....

or maybe this has just been my experience??

Atheists fuck like nobody's watching.

haha nice!  I've been thinking what would be a good athiests do it... bumper sticker!  

back to virgins...I remember when I was a kid and I gave myself an orgasm for the first time...I was sweating and shaking and my heart rate went through the roof, I honestly thought god was taking me home to punish me for touching myself in such an evil way!  Of course, that didn't stop me though...I played through the pain and now I'm hooked!  

But seriously if I had followed every word the Pastor YadaYada said I would have waited until my wedding night and shared my fear of evil, death & punishment with my new virgin bride...sounds passionate!  

I'd take the girl who knows she likes to go any day!

• Like 1