Goodbye Jesus

Things Atheists Post On Facebook

Castiel233

01-creationist-bible-thumper-e1282174135

I'm gonna say it: This is really, really clever.

intelligent_design.jpg

03-Intelligent_Design.gif

• Like 3

60625319.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

3938e18841736a37817948377d80879c.jpg

This demonstrates the sociopath that this God thing is portrayed to be rather clearly. Love me or I'll torture you forever.

• Like 4

Just a little something for my old friends at the Gay Christian Network ;)

jesus.jpg

Why do atheists quote this?  It is genuinely out of context.  Come on, don't embarrass yourselves, atheists.

jesus.jpg

Why do atheists quote this?  It is genuinely out of context.  Come on, don't embarrass yourselves, atheists.

He's right, it's out of context. It's from a parable, and not technically a command of Jesus. The allegory is to the Final Judgement, which means that he doesn't actually mean go kill everyone.

He's right, it's out of context. It's from a parable, and not technically a command of Jesus. The allegory is to the Final Judgement, which means that he doesn't actually mean go kill everyone.

Yeah, there was at least one other one earlier in this thread that I had pointed out was taking things out of context as well. Those bother me just as bad as the pro-christian garbage, because they give the religious folks reason to think that we don't know what we're talking about. Being honest and fair in our evaluations is far more important than trying to find something for shock value.

Just a little something for my old friends at the Gay Christian Network wink.png

That's a hot picture!  

I'm sad it didn't show when I quoted DefyingGravity.

• Like 1