Goodbye Jesus

Nasa May Have Accidentally Figured Out How To Make A Warp Drive.

ContraBardus

Pantheory wrote...

"First you must know of a theory's predictions before observations are made.  If you become familiar with those predictions that are contrary to mainstream theory, then if such predictions are observed you might want to study the underlying alternative theory in greater detail and consider other predictions that are contrary to mainstream predictions. Predictions contrary to mainstream theory, would attract proponents to the new theory."

Those who have been attracted to these contrary theories either genuinely see these alternative theories as viable or they have a beef with mainstream physics.  As a layman, it's impossible for me to tell who is who, who is right, what is right and what is wrong.  I therefore have to place my trust in the high standards of morality and ethics displayed by the scientists I've been in dialog with.

I'm sure you'll know by now that you aren't included in this group, Pantheory.

Goodbye Jesus

Consider you might be wrong concerning your opinion of me.

I happen to think that a person's level of truthfulness toward those he is addressing is an indication of how much that person respects them. The fact that you have lied to all of us -- blatantly, remorselessly, and on multiple occasions -- tells me that you have no respect for us. Therefore, there is no reason you should expect any respect from us.

BAA,

My quote: I have other ways of showing by experiment that other theories in modern physics are contradicted. Theory alone can do little to change opinion without new observations that many astronomers/ physicists believe contradict present theory.  The only way theories become known is by their predictions and promotion.

I can see how my statement above could be misconstrued. I have designed several experiments, all designed to show the existence of an aether which could contradict present interpretations of the double slit experiment, and assertions of quantum mechanics. Still another experiment relates to the measurement of the speed of light in a particular way. All of these experiments would require extensive money and hard-to-acquire specialty equipment to conduct. None of these experiments have been conducted yet because of the requirement of much time and money to do so. And yes, there is no certainty that the experimental results would uphold my expectations, but if so the results could contradict present theory, and if so attract much notoriety and rock the boat in several theoretical fields IMO, while drawing attention to the possibilities of my own theories.

Thank you for confirming that you are here to sell your one-man religion to us, Pantheory.

I'm used to Christians asking us to accept their claims by faith and without evidence, so it's easy to see that you are doing exactly the same.

Some nagging (rhetorical) questions that reinforce my doubts about you, Pantheory.

Why is it that you've been suspended from TheScienceForum.com?

Why is it that you've been banned from Cosmoquest.com?

Why is it that the search parameters Pantheory and Forrest Noble show that you've been highly active at the CreationRevolution.com site?

Why is it that you're trying to reel in potential victims converts over at The S8intcom Bloggers site?

Why is it that after a long exchange with him on Ethan Siegel's Scienceblogs.com site, Bjoern writes this?

"Oh and btw, it's quite telling that you ignore almost all pieces of evidence, papers and errors that I pointed out (both in your claims and the article you claimed was the 'best' you ever read) and simply go on to post your stuff again..."

Please don't trouble yourself to answer.

large.gif

• Like 2

More news on EmDrive. Shawyer, the British inventor of EmDrive, today commented concerning the internet buzz concerning EmDrive as a type of warp drive. He said such ideas are purely science fiction today but confirmed that there are many private companies and countries now working on EmDrive as a much smaller power source, much more economical, potentially much faster, and almost limitless fuel supply (solar power electricity) for space propulsion. Its immediate application will probably be to replace ion drive for satellites and spacecraft outside the close gravitational influence of the Earth.

He states that besides electricity as the power source to generate EmDrive's microwaves, he believes hydrogen can also be used based upon his companies tests and experiments. I think he has many interesting things to say concerning his opinion of the future of EmDrive, the many present entities working on this technology around the world, and the world-wide interest in this technology, including a number of foreign companies and governments. He says some are working with his company, and some are working in competition with it. He thinks the West will be left in the dust as others move ahead based upon making much higher investments in the development of this technology, and not being dissuaded by the lack of theoretical understanding which has greatly stifled both British and US investments in this research and development.

Those successful will likely use the Engineer's approach IMO: if a small model works now, find out how to make it much bigger and much more powerful. Shawyer, based upon his research and development with very limited funding, believes he generally knows how to do this.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/emdrive-warp-drive-are-two-different-things-nasas-still-working-emdrive-1501268

More news on EmDrive. Shawyer, the British inventor of EmDrive, today commented concerning the internet buzz concerning EmDrive as a type of warp drive. He said such ideas are purely science fiction today but confirmed that there are many private companies and countries now working on EmDrive as a much smaller power source, much more economical, potentially much faster, and almost limitless fuel supply (solar power electricity) for space propulsion. Its immediate application will probably be to replace ion drive for satellites and spacecraft outside the close gravitational influence of the Earth.

He states that besides electricity as the power source to generate EmDrive's microwaves, he believes hydrogen can also be used based upon his companies tests and experiments. I think he has many interesting things to say concerning his opinion of the future of EmDrive, the many present entities working on this technology around the world, and the world-wide interest in this technology, including a number of foreign companies and governments. He says some are working with his company, and some are working in competition with it. He thinks the West will be left in the dust as others move ahead based upon making much higher investments in the development of this technology, and not being dissuaded by the lack of theoretical understanding which has greatly stifled both British and US investments in this research and development.

Those successful will likely use the Engineer's approach IMO: if a small model works now, find out how to make it much bigger and much more powerful. Shawyer, based upon his research and development with very limited funding, believes he generally knows how to do this.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/emdrive-warp-drive-are-two-different-things-nasas-still-working-emdrive-1501268

The value of whatever you write is negated by your lies, Pantheory.

Because you lie, we will not trust anything you write, no matter how you persist in pushing it.

The value of whatever you write is negated by your lies, Pantheory.

Because you lie, we will not trust anything you write, no matter how you persist in pushing it.

I think it's hilarious that pantheory just did the equivalent of pointing into the distance behind us and saying, "What in the world could that be!"

I think it's hilarious that pantheory just did the equivalent of pointing into the distance behind us and saying, "What in the world could that be!"

Have you ever heard of Newton, Einstein, Hawking?

vizzini.jpg

MORONS!!!!!

Let me tell you about my alternative theory . . . 

• Like 3

Have you ever heard of Newton, Einstein, Hawking?

vizzini.jpg

MORONS!!!!!

Let me tell you about my alternative theory . . . 

My only regret is that I have but one upvote to give to this post.

.........................we will not trust anything you write, no matter how you persist in pushing it.

The subject of this thread is EmDrive. I have long been aware of EmDrive. I have studied it for years based upon the information available on the net, and have big expectations for its future.

Classical Psychology: All should be careful about accusing others of having bad motives or character.

"When you insult, criticize, accuse, or try to make fun of someone else, it may say more about how you feel about yourself (to an educated ear) than it says anything negative about the other person." (parenthesis added)

The subject of this thread is EmDrive. I have long been aware of EmDrive. I have studied it for years based upon the information available on the net, and have big expectations for its future.

That is true.  The thread topic is EM drive.  However every chance you get you derail threads to bash scientific consensus (what you call "mainstream") and

sow seeds for your "pan theory", pantheory.  How many more threads will you derail just so that you can repeat what has already been covered?  

That is true.  The thread topic is EM drive.  However every chance you get you derail threads to bash scientific consensus (what you call "mainstream") and

sow seeds for your "pan theory", pantheory.  How many more threads will you derail just so that you can repeat what has already been covered?  

Pardon me, I added comments to my last posting before I saw your posting.

I never say anything concerning the Pan Theory unless it is either the subject of the thread proposed by another, or unless I first have been asked questions about it, then I would try to explain "this or that" briefly. But I do often point to possible problems with mainstream theory based upon comments by others, often the subject of the thread. After usually a brief explanation when asked questions, I try to steer the comments back to the subject of the thread. As you have seen, as in the case of this thread, the questions or ridicule shifts to me. Mind you, it's not only in this forum, it's happens in nearly all others too, concerning those suggesting there might be problems with presently accepted theory.

In science forums where there is a high level of science literacy, the flack against alternative theory can be expectedly horrendous, on the other hand sometimes the questions and responses can be very appropriate and provocative.

When somebody disagrees with mainstream "this or that," they will nearly always get flack. The irony is that for those science forums that have a separate category for "alternative theory," this opposition does not happen, but nearly all participants in this category then want to discuss their own hypothesis, and threads can die quickly -- no one commenting but the author. Very few mainstream adherents participate in these categories because its no fun, like a fish out of water, because alternative hypothesis/ theories are not only the subject, they are expected.

PanTheory. I have been following this thread and many others you write in.

It blows my mind when BA or others (BA specifically) asks you a very straight forward question and you dodge, shift attention, and employ many other tactics to AVOID answering his questions. It almost seems like you even go out of your way to do it. It has come to the point with me that i ask myself, How is PanTheory going to avoid this in his next reply? I quit looking for you to answer and focus more on your sidestep.

Anyhow this has been a good thread.

• Like 1

It blows my mind when BA or others (BA specifically) asks you a very straight forward question and you dodge, shift attention, and employ many other tactics to AVOID answering his questions. It almost seems like you even go out of your way to do it. It has come to the point with me that i ask myself, How is PanTheory going to avoid this in his next reply? I quit looking for you to answer and focus more on your sidestep.

Apparently you don't seem to understand the principal involved, that one should not deviate from the subject of the thread. It may seem to you and BAA that his questions are straightforward, but they often are not. I could answer BAA or any other questioner with a book full of related answers. After all my theory contains 380 pages of mostly theory, and I've been doing alternative theory for more than 50 years. 

Only one thread in this forum, proposed by someone else, was based upon my theories, which started before I joined. I will only comment on my theories in detail with an appropriate thread title. Also this is not a science forum so I would not start such a thread here. But if you are interested in a Pan Theory thread here, be my guest and start a thread on it, but be prepared for a mountain of observations and evidence to support it. If you are interested in such theory and answers beforehand go to pantheory.org, which I think is a more appropriate place for such discussions.

Thanks for your sentiment. IMO the best part about this thread has been its subject EmDrive smile.png, and directly related comments.

Apparently you don't seem to understand the principal involved, that one should not deviate from the subject of the thread. And it may seem to you and BAA that his questions are straightforward, but they often are not. I could answer BAA or any other questioner with a book full of related answers. After all my theory contains 380 pages of mostly theory, and I've been doing alternative theory for more than 50 years.  Only one thread in this forum, proposed by someone else, was based upon my theories, which started before I joined. I will only comment on my theories in detail in an appropriate thread title. Also this is not a science forum so I will not start such a thread here. But if you are interested in a Pan Theory thread in this forum, be my guest and start another thread here on it, and be prepared for a mountain of observations and evidence to support it. If you are interested in such theory and answers beforehand go to pantheory.org.

IMO the best part about this thread has been its subject EmDrive :), and directly related comments,

So do you make it a habit to reply to me off topic also after telling me i am off topic? lol.

Yes, the EmDrive is interesting. Maybe in a few more years they will have some practical application from it.

Apparently you don't seem to understand the principal involved, that one should not deviate from the subject of the thread. And it may seem to you and BAA that his questions are straightforward, but they often are not. I could answer BAA or any other questioner with a book full of related answers. After all my theory contains 380 pages of mostly theory, and I've been doing alternative theory for more than 50 years.  Only one thread in this forum, proposed by someone else, was based upon my theories, which started before I joined. I will only comment on my theories in detail in an appropriate thread title. Also this is not a science forum so I will not start such a thread here. But if you are interested in a Pan Theory thread in this forum, be my guest and start another thread here on it, and be prepared for a mountain of observations and evidence to support it. If you are interested in such theory and answers beforehand go to pantheory.org.

IMO the best part about this thread has been its subject EmDrive smile.png, and directly related comments,

So do you make it a habit to reply to me off topic also after telling me i am off topic? lol.

Yes, the EmDrive is interesting. Maybe in a few more years they will have some practical application from it.

Yup, I expect so , best regards

When somebody disagrees with mainstream this or that, they will nearly always get flack. 

The way you bash science is very subtle.  You are putting a spin on it.  Science is skeptical to all new ideas.  

The burden of proof is on those who propose a new idea.  It is not the case that "mainstream" science was

mean to you.  You have a duty to defend your idea or else it will starve to death from a lack of evidence.  If you 

don't like da rules then don't science.  Don't whine about how the mean "mainstreamists" didn't give you a 

chance.  Science doesn't owe you anything.

.........................we will not trust anything you write, no matter how you persist in pushing it.

Classical Psychology: All should be careful about accusing others of having bad motives or character.

"When you insult, criticize, accuse, or try to make fun of someone else, it may say more about how you feel about yourself (to an educated ear) than it says anything negative about the other person." (parenthesis added)

True information about you cannot be an insult, Pantheory.

Nor can it it be any kind of accusation.  Nor can it be trying to make fun of you.  True information about you remains true information, no matter how much you try and spin it differently, try to deflect it, try to dodge it, etc.

You are a liar.  That is true information about you.  This can proven.

You, Forrest (Pantheory) Noble have lied to us in this forum.  That is true information about you.

There is no bad motive involved in making this true statement.

You are a liar.

Apparently you don't seem to understand the principal involved, that one should not deviate from the subject of the thread. It may seem to you and BAA that his questions are straightforward, but they often are not. I could answer BAA or any other questioner with a book full of related answers. After all my theory contains 380 pages of mostly theory, and I've been doing alternative theory for more than 50 years. 

Then answer just one non-science question from me, Pantheory.  Have you ever lied in this forum?

Only one thread in this forum, proposed by someone else, was based upon my theories, which started before I joined. I will only comment on my theories in detail with an appropriate thread title. Also this is not a science forum so I would not start such a thread here. But if you are interested in a Pan Theory thread here, be my guest and start a thread on it, but be prepared for a mountain of observations and evidence to support it. If you are interested in such theory and answers beforehand go to pantheory.org, which I think is a more appropriate place for such discussions.

Thanks for your sentiment. IMO the best part about this thread has been its subject EmDrive smile.png, and directly related comments.

BAA has just asked Pantheory a simple and direct, non-science question, EyesOpened.

Let's see if he does AVOID answering it, eh?

;)

When somebody disagrees with mainstream this or that, they will nearly always get flack. 

The way you bash science is very subtle.  You are putting a spin on it.  Science is skeptical to all new ideas.  

The burden of proof is on those who propose a new idea.  It is not the case that "mainstream" science was

mean to you.  You have a duty to defend your idea or else it will starve to death from a lack of evidence.  If you 

don't like da rules then don't science.  Don't whine about how the mean "mainstreamists" didn't give you a 

Yes, correct for the most part,  but your explanation could have been a bit more civil.

Yes, correct for the most part,  but your explanation could have been a bit more civil.

...and your posts could have been a bit more honest.

True information about you cannot be an insult, Pantheory.

Nor can it it be any kind of accusation.  Nor can it be trying to make fun of you.  True information about you remains true information, no matter how much you try and spin it differently, try to deflect it, try to dodge it, etc.

You are a liar.  That is true information about you.  This can proven.

You, Forrest (Pantheory) Noble have lied to us in this forum.  That is true information about you.

There is no bad motive involved in making this true statement.

You are a liar.

Your science postings are infinitely better than your crazed imaginations and beliefs of wrong-doing, which can be more dangerous to you than religious beliefs. Since both religion and imagined wrong-doings are B.S., stick with science.