Goodbye Jesus

The Attitude Of Jesus

BuddhistCommunist

So why would God want to forgive somebody who does not believe in Him?

"He" didn't, because "He" (God) doesn't exist, and there's nothing to forgive.

You are thinking of it all wrong. God doesn't torment you. He simply isn't there to save you from your own sinful torment which is intensified because of the actual home of the dead who don't believe.

Eh? My own sinful torment? Which is what exactly? It's just gibberish, considering that we don't believe in the concept of sin! You're saying "your own glarbkful torment." It doesn't sound too scary.

God is not in direct control of your torture, He is with the ones who belive in Him in Heaven.

But according to your belief Hell was created by God, and he has control over his own decisions why and how he sends people there. It was his choice to make the fruit of knowledge. It was his decision to make humans. It was his decision to make hell. It was his decision to not be appeased by the Jewish religion. It was his decision... and so on.

Hell is the absence of God - which is what the person wanted to begin with - the absence of God.

So God is not omnipresent then?

That was aquired by them making concious choices to reject Him.

You can only make a conscious decision of rejection if you believe the thing you're rejecting exists, but you don't approve to what it represents. Our status of opinion is that we don't even accept the existence of the thing you claim we are rejecting, hence we are not rejecting the "salvation", but we are rejecting the ideology and theology that you represent.

Likewise, the presence of God is aquired by making concious choices to accept Him and His will.

We don't believe God exists, or at least the kind of God that you believe in. Some people on this site believe in a form of God that is different from your idea. And you are making the mistake of not accepting their Gods.

During this life you make a choice, either accept God and be blessed or reject God and be judged both equally for eternity.

It only have effect under one condition, if God exists, which I don't believe that he does. So there's no blessing, rejection or judgment for eternity. But the chance is that if God does exist, that you have it all wrong, and you will be judged because of your wrongful picture of what/how God is.

You see, God doesn't take out anything on anybody that they haven't asked for. When calamity happens, it is because of sin and the sin thatt you are doing and let into your life. Remember God has always been faithful to His creation, He has given us all a way out that you CHOOSE - which is a direct manifestation of His love. Even though His own creation turned their back on Him because of gift of free will, He still gives us all a chance and we are all without excuse.

Again, God doesn't exist. So the point that "He" is giving us or anyone a chance is moot.

A mistake made during an infinite lifespan with limiteed knowledge? What God are you talking about?

The rhetorical, presumed God that you try to push. You better understand soon that we were in your cult long time ago. I became Christian before you were BORN! And I have since then come to conclusions that are far more advanced than you can comprehend. I have traveled the roads of reason and seen the truth for what it is. You have yet a long trip to go.

Romans 1:20

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

I see Evolution in Nature. I see interconnected consciousness, unity, peace in balance when I look at nature. I don't see a mean, vengeful and hateful God, nor do I see a God that is in conflict with himself and can't make up his mind, and I can't see a God that will even remotely pick and chose the ones that he accepts to his kingdom based on his egomaniac ideas. Sorry, but nature does not teach me, or preach to me about your God, but about Naturalism.

Paul was a crappy philosopher, which I proved to you with Titus, and the question about "lying Cretans". You never answered that question, so I know you have a problem understanding it. But it proves that Paul had low intelligence, and complete lack of understanding of philosophical issues. Paul doesn't impress me, no, he is rather despicable.

Your god created all things, hence your god created Hell, knowing millions would end up there.

All you said is good, just a minor correction: "billions" instead of "millions".

There's 6 bil people. 2.2 bil Christians. Most of the Christians are false Christians.

My estimate is that regardless of denomination you belong to, there wouldn't be more than some hundred thousands to a few million True Christians (now and in the past).

I think a fair estimate is that there has been 10 bil people in total in world history, including our current world population. And lets say 2 mil True Christians.

->

0.02% of humanity have a chance to go to heaven and 99.98% are going to hell.

What does that say about efficiency and ROI?

Wouldn't a God that sacrificed his own son expect a better return on his investment?

Heck, a monkey would do better on the stock market than God!

Because Madame....

Tree: Root, Trunk, Branches

Water: gas, solid, liquid

Rock: outer, inner, middle

Simple as that, don't you see how simple it is??? 3 in 1? 1 in 3? Whatever the hell, it may be?

That sounds like something Ssel would say! :lmao:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lycorth

• Ouroboros

• BuddhistCommunist

• Mythra

Interesting. This thread and POLL has been open for 9 days, and not ONE person (re: Christian) has yet voted that Jesus is GOD.

I wonder why not?

Interesting. This thread and POLL has been open for 9 days, and not ONE person (re: Christian) has yet voted that Jesus is GOD.

I wonder why not?

Thats because I haven't released the King James Version of the poll yet, they can't read it. They're stuck listening to thier priests tanslate what we are saying... no wonder they don't listen to us.

:lmao:

Peace,

BC

Thats because I haven't released the King James Version of the poll yet, they can't read it. They're stuck listening to thier priests tanslate what we are saying... no wonder they don't listen to us.

:lmao:

Peace,

BC

:grin:

Nice.

:HaHa:

You see, God doesn't take out anything on anybody that they haven't asked for.

"And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)"

All this killing because god had an issue with Pharaoh, so what did the children do to deserve this? How could they have asked for this?

"If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)"

Again, killing children that had nothing to do with what he was ticked about. I guess that was because he wanted to keep the poison of rebellion from spreading???

All this killing because god had an issue with Pharaoh, so what did the children do to deserve this?

They wore taffeta

The evidence comes up 'Myth' for me. The fact that there are striking similarities to earlier religious saviors, deities and concepts is not very convincing for Jesus to be real.

In the end, I don't really care. The bible is a silly, ridiculous book of fantasies and I don't believe any of it is true.

You know, I have to tell you, it's very refreshing to see that cute bunny with a halo and see my exact sentiments being said by the person behind the bunny. Your bunny always me smile. Thanks for the smiles!

As for the topic here, I am not sure Jesus ever existed. I wasn't there (well, not that I am aware of...) but there are too many inconsistencies in the Xian recount of history.

Like I said, they don't know American History how in the hell do you all expect them to know World / Religious history? I mean let's face it, Kids, most xians are not the brightest bulbs on the xmas tree. Know what I mean? :o

• 2 weeks later...

How about that cute little story where hungry Jesus gets pissed at a fig tree

[...]

What kind of sick twisted ego expects fruit out of season and curses nature for not conforming to his wishes?

Someone with a savior complex? They seemed to be a buck a dozen in the days of the first century. :shrug: