Goodbye Jesus

things we can agree are right/wrong no matter our religions/beliefs what can we agree on?

Joefizz

Well, goodbye, Joefizz, and thanks for being a part of this community for a while.

Welcome back in the future, and best of luck!

• 11 months later...

Murder, rape, theft, assault, child molestation/ abuse, driving someone purposely to suicide, denegrating someone for how they are born is wrong, that’s just basic humanity. 

On 9/11/2017 at 2:53 PM, Joefizz said:

A polite way to speak about the gay lifestyle being wrong?

Very well...

Well actually as much as I was looking to answer your question,God has made things evidently clear that my time is up,I shall remember my discussions with you all,as well as that I shall miss you,I know not why God is calling me away but I shall obey as I have made clear before,So goodbye and if our paths cross in the real world I hope we can be civil toward each other and understanding of each other's chosen paths in life,I leave you knowing that at the very least I have prompted through my posts for many of you to open a bible or discuss God's word in some way,let me say that I appreciated the time I had with you all,and I would be glad to discuss with you in the future if we meet again,if I could ask but one question for all of you to consider an answer to it would be...

"Do you know love"?

Goodbye.

So in other words you chicken out? Pffft typical.

”god” isnt calling you anywhere, you just dont have answers.

Oh and for the note there’s nothing wrong with being gay, never was and never will be. The blunt actual truth.