SerenelyBlue

Ex Christians, a warning to you

22 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Those voices are not the Spirit of the Lord, please seriously seek help.

I've got family with schizophrenia.... these days there is good medication available.

(providing coverage of course)

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

5 minutes ago, REBOOT said:

I've got family with schizophrenia.... these days there is good medication available.

(providing coverage of course)

I do as well.

There is nothing wrong with me.  Seriously.  No one takes me seriously

We take you seriously. We just dont take Christianity seriously. You're a good guy. Be happy in your faith. We'll be happy without the Christian faith.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Very fierce.  You don't get to be part of the eternal spiritual unity of Christ and bride.  You get wiped out, missing out on an eternal bliss in the presence of God.

If "eternal bliss" is anything like church, holy god I'd much rather not exist. "Bliss" was finally getting to each lunch after getting out of that place.

47 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

There is nothing wrong with me.  Seriously.  No one takes me seriously

Go back to your first posts here and follow your ups and downs over time. Now you decide for yourself if you take yourself seriously.

Get help, please.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2018 at 8:09 PM, SerenelyBlue said:

God has given me the gift of tongues and the gift to interpret them. 

... arhhh ... so there is your problem! See, the faith I was dragged up in (who WERE true christians)  told me tongues were of the devil! See it is the devil talking to you ... not god! You never WERE a true christian in the first place! 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 8:09 PM, SerenelyBlue said:

God has given me the gift of tongues and the gift to interpret them.

Paul in Corinthians indicated that one should speak in tongues and another interpret them to witness the spirit and if there was no interpreter then the person with the tongues should remain silent.

Therefore if I follow my churches teachings (The TRUE Church TM) then you are being un-scriptural and not in line with Gods Holy Word. 

3 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Paul in Corinthians indicated that one should speak in tongues and another interpret them to witness the spirit and if there was no interpreter then the person with the tongues should remain silent.

Therefore if I follow my churches teachings (The TRUE Church TM) then you are being un-scriptural and not in line with Gods Holy Word. 

Patently untrue.  One can have both gifts and use them at different times.  St. Paul was simply saying that the one who gave the message in tongues should not also be the one who interpreted the message.  Clearly yours was NOT the True Church (TM); and I therefore submit that you were never a true christian. Check mate.

On 7/9/2018 at 1:01 PM, SerenelyBlue said:

You have fallen away from God and are causing others to fall with you.  God's judgement is fierce on those who lead His children astray.  "It will be better for you to be cast in a river with a millstone around your neck".  Turn back to your God and Saviour.

I am sorry to hear that you are living in fear. I hope you feel better. I don't really care how you identify your beliefs, but that kind of thinking "turn to my beliefs or else" is covertly a philosophy and attitude of intimidation and fearfulness, and not an attitude of faith (with or without religion)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DestinyTurtle said:

I am sorry to hear that you are living in fear. I hope you feel better. I don't really care how you identify your beliefs, but that kind of thinking "turn to my beliefs or else" is covertly a philosophy and attitude of intimidation and fearfulness, and not an attitude of faith (with or without religion)

Lol, "I don't really care", but....  What is the correct philosophy and attitude  DT?

13 minutes ago, end3 said:

Lol, "I don't really care", but....  What is the correct philosophy and attitude  DT?

Wouldn't *you* like to know ;)

24 minutes ago, DestinyTurtle said:

Wouldn't *you* like to know ;)

Come on DT, enlighten us please.  Heck, if I know something is a reasonably true, I feel it a duty to warn my children so they not waste a portion of their lives on "error".....least  you could do is give us a few hints and supporting evidence...thx in advance.

• Haha 1

Evidence: that thing that is ignored because it does not agree with one’s personal bias. Applies to people of all stripes. Even us dirty agnostics. 

29 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Evidence: that thing that is ignored because it does not agree with one’s personal bias. Applies to people of all stripes. Even us dirty agnostics. 

He doesn't want to engage...ah well....