SerenelyBlue

Ex Christians, a warning to you

It 'is' possible to waste too much time fending off believers and their beliefs. Or logically deconstructing someone's Jesusy comment or social media post.

• Like 1

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
On 7/28/2018 at 9:05 PM, duderonomy said:

You don't have to be so pissed off just because you don't know for sure, and there's no reason to be mean like that.

If you infer that people that question are mentally deranged idiots, what does that say about people that think they have all of the answers when no answers are known?

SB and I are friends here, whether he knows it or not. You need to have some patience and understanding with both of us. Otherwise, I'm going to pull Jesus off the cross by his ankles and beat you over the head with him. 

Meanwhile, this song assumes there is a God but I don't care. I always liked it so I'm putting it here. Listen or not. 

It is unwise to threaten me. 

16 hours ago, Aries256 said:

It is unwise to threaten me. 

Seriously? I threatened to pull Jesus off the cross by his ankles and beat you over the head with him. You really think that's a threat threat?

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2018 at 7:27 PM, duderonomy said:

Seriously? I threatened to pull Jesus off the cross by his ankles and beat you over the head with him. You really think that's a threat threat?

Seeing as jesus never existed, Im assuming you mean one of those metal statues. Beat me over the head, yes I take that as a threat, and as I have been physically attacked by xtians before, I do not take threats lightly. 

6 hours ago, Aries256 said:

Seeing as jesus never existed, Im assuming you mean one of those metal statues. Beat me over the head, yes I take that as a threat, and as I have been physically attacked by xtians before, I do not take threats lightly. 

I didn't say anything about any statue. I said Jesus.  Also, it would be pretty difficult for me or anyone here to actually beat you over the head with a de-crossed Jesus that was held by his ankles, especially since we are online.

You do know we are online, right? I'm not the big guy sitting in the booth behind you at the Starbucks while you thumb your phone keyboard.

18 hours ago, duderonomy said:

I didn't say anything about any statue. I said Jesus.  Also, it would be pretty difficult for me or anyone here to actually beat you over the head with a de-crossed Jesus that was held by his ankles, especially since we are online.

You do know we are online, right? I'm not the big guy sitting in the booth behind you at the Starbucks while you thumb your phone keyboard.

All I see is some scrawny guy in the booth over there. :) Do you even lift, bro?

• Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, midniterider said:

All I see is some scrawny guy in the booth over there. :) Do you even lift, bro?

I'm a bro now lol.  Started lifting last year. 

15 hours ago, end3 said:

I lift my beer gut.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, end3 said:

Looks like the set from Blazing Saddles with this "lifting bro" thing. It's running through every thread. 

😂

23 hours ago, end3 said:

I've been lifting since I was 12, but I never understood the term Clean and Jerk.  I always did it in the opposite order.

• Haha 1