Goodbye Jesus

WalterP vs. Pittsburghjoe

TheRedneckProfessor

We chose to become a single point on a perfect circle. I think the circle represents the Universal Wave in QM. The circle is harmonic and pure tones.

This fallen reality feels connected to that single point ..maybe like a square or pentagram.

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:

We don't have knowledge of everything like God does. In His image means we have an imagination with an extended memory. Also, love, wisdom and justice.

We can connect with God being in His image. We chose to separate from God and be our own unique selves to allow sin. Now we live with the consequences.

Correct.  We don't have knowledge of everything God does, Joe.

But when it comes to what happened in Eden, we DO have knowledge of what god did and what he didn't do.

It's written down for us in the first three chapters of Genesis.

All we have to do is read it.

And what do we read in chapter 3, verse 22?

22 And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 

God himself tells us that neither Adam nor Eve knew good or evil until they ate the fruit of the forbidden tree.

That's what the word 'now' means.

It means that before they ate the fruit neither Adam nor Eve knew that anything was either good or evil.

Not themselves.  Not god.  Not the garden.  Not the tree.  Not the fruit.  Not Satan.  Not anything.

Would you agree that this is what the Bible says, Joe?

Please answer.

You are not translating it correctly. Knowing good and evil is knowing if something is physical.

I think Phi has something to do with it.

Phi converges the slowest ..it is resistance ..sounds like Satan to me.

Objects made of coherent waves can be just as physical ..just without the ability to sin. They don't have decoherence.

An angel was able to take down a physical army.

Joe, these messages by you are off-topic.

LOL at Weezer pretending to care about me. Noooo, it's more like I'm causing him to think and he doesn't like it.

Objects made of coherent waves can be just as physical ..just without the ability to sin. They don't have decoherence.

An angel was able to take down a physical army.

Phi converges the slowest ..it is resistance ..sounds like Satan to me.

I think Phi has something to do with it.

You are not translating it correctly. Knowing good and evil is knowing if something is physical.

I asked the RedneckProf to set up this thread, where you and I would discuss ONLY the events in the garden of Eden.

Would it be possible for just Joe and I to continue in a new thread, please?

We would confine ourselves to the topic that I started this thread off with, the Garden of Eden.

That way all mention of quantum waves, scalars and vectors would be excluded.

Is that possible, RedneckProf?

Thank you.

Walter.

Please do not stray off the topic of what the Bible says happened in the garden of Eden.

Thank you.

Walter.

You saying you don't want actual answers. How do you not see the relevancy of physicality to the topic of this thread?

Joe,

Here are three questions for you you.

Please tell me in which chapter and verse in Genesis god makes Adam

Please tell me in which chapter and verse in Genesis god says that Adam has become like him, knowing god and evil.

Then please tell me which comes first in the order of events in Eden.

Thank you.

Walter.

Just now, pittsburghjoe said:

You saying you don't want actual answers. How do you not see the relevancy of physicality to the topic of this thread?

Please confine yourself to the events that occurred in Eden, as described by the Bible.

Because your tricks don't work that way?

1 minute ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Joe,

I want you to give me the actual answers from the Bible, not from your mind.

We are sticking to what the Bible says.

Because your tricks don't work that way?

No.

I'm sticking to the script.

So should you.

You're a Christian.

You should stick to the script too.

How is that working out for you so far? Still an unbeliever?

Uhh, that wasn't in the rules.

That's what the RedneckProf agreed to do for me.

He's the Moderator and he has authority over both of us.

So, will you agree to abide by the rules of this thread and stick only to what the Bible says about Eden?

How is that working out for you so far? Still an unbeliever?

Please stick to the the theme of this thread, which is what the Bible actually says about Eden.

My goal is for you to see what this reality actually is. The Bible is a guide. You don't get to use it as an excuse.

My goal is for you to see what this reality actually is. The Bible is a guide. You don't get to use it as an excuse.

Please answer the question I just put to you, Joe.

So, will you agree to abide by the rules of this thread and stick only to what the Bible says about Eden?

Ok Joe, working on the assumption that you will abide by the rules, here are my three questions for you.

Please tell me in which chapter and verse in Genesis god makes Adam

Please tell me in which chapter and verse in Genesis god says that Adam has become like him, knowing god and evil.

Then please tell me which comes first in the order of events in Eden.

Please answer them.

Ask what you actually want to know. What difference does the order make? We are in this hellhole somehow.

4 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Ask what you actually want to know. What difference does the order make? We are in this hellhole somehow.

Thank you Joe.

What I want to know right now is summed up in the these three questions.

1.  Please tell me in which chapter and verse in Genesis god makes Adam.

2.  Please tell me in which chapter and verse in Genesis god says that Adam has become like him, knowing god and evil.

3.  Then please tell me which comes first in the order of events in Eden.

Once you have answered them truthfully and honestly, confining yourself only to what the Bible says about events in Eden, we can move on to further questions.

So, for now, please answer the three questions.

Thank you.

Walter.

Consider what you are doing. You are searching for any reason possible not to believe. You desperately do not want what I have said to be true.

I am showing you a path to see the light. Have you attempted to look into the double slit at all?

I am not in this for fame, I'm here to wake the sleeping. Take my ideas and claim them as your own, but know of the dangers of fame before doing so.

31 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Consider what you are doing. You are searching for any reason possible not to believe. You desperately do not want what I have said to be true.

I am showing you a path to see the light. Have you attempted to look into the double slit at all?

I am not in this for fame, I'm here to wake the sleeping. Take my ideas and claim them as your own, but know of the dangers of fame before doing so.

Joe, here is something for you to consider.

In this forum your beliefs, aims, goals or mission are subject to the authority and the will of the moderators.

Your beliefs do not give you any special rights, freedoms or privileges to bypass them.

This thread has been set up by them according to their wishes, not yours.

Therefore, it is incumbent upon you to submit to their authority and conduct yourself as they wish.

Not as you wish.

It is the wish of the Moderators that you talk to me only about what the Bible tells us about events in the garden of Eden.

So, assuming that you agree to do that, please answer the three questions I put to you an hour ago.

Thank you.

Walter.

Joe,

Your options right now are extremely limited.

1.  You can leave this forum of your own free will.

2.  You can behave in such a way that the Moderators will ban you.

3.  Or, you can use this thread as a means of communicating what you believe, within the limits laid down by the Moderators.

If you opt for either 1 or 2 then you will communicate nothing.

So, if you really are filled with a burning desire to communicate what you believe to us, then you will take option 3.

Ok, this option is a difficult one for you, but surely any open channel of communication is better than none at all?

Please think about this.

In all sincerity,

Walter.