Goodbye Jesus

On knowledge v belief: who to trust?

moxieflux66

Look Ed. I'm sorry. We can start this way: I've had to exhume all the Christians that got eaten here in the Lion's Den, including aik and RankStranger. AND I've read some of their stuff. And I think there's some good topics we can mudwrestle about. What do you think? Can we bring them back to life and be friends? 

And I'd still prefer you choose a topic. I'm still unclear about where you were going with last comment about something we should stick to as a topic. 

14 hours ago, moxieflux66 said:

Look Ed. I'm sorry. We can start this way: I've had to exhume all the Christians that got eaten here in the Lion's Den, including aik and RankStranger. AND I've read some of their stuff. And I think there's some good topics we can mudwrestle about. What do you think? Can we bring them back to life and be friends? 

No clue M what you are talking about.  I am in no way upset. I work and go to the gym alot....deal with my kiddos....  So It's not you at all.  What would you like to discuss please ma'am.

2 minutes ago, Edgarcito said:

No clue M what you are talking about.  I am in no way upset. I work and go to the gym alot....deal with my kiddos....  So It's not you at all.  What would you like to discuss please ma'am.

Hi Ed! Sorry. My bad. I know, I've been somewhat scolded about being pushy and I'll stop. Curiously, I'm now relocating for ten days and I'll be here less anyway to let others have a chance to talk. I'll get back to you as soon as humanly possible. Take care and good to see you again! 🙂

3 minutes ago, moxieflux66 said:

Hi Ed! Sorry. My bad. I know, I've been somewhat scolded about being pushy and I'll stop. Curiously, I'm now relocating for ten days and I'll be here less anyway to let others have a chance to talk. I'll get back to you as soon as humanly possible. Take care and good to see you again! 🙂

Roger roger!

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 1:43 PM, Edgarcito said:

We all get one life here imo.  I believe it would be best to live it influencing others that maximizes their lives and ours.  Many many aspects of that to consider.

Ok, I looked over the thread and this is what I think you wanted to talk about, am I right? 

On 11/8/2023 at 7:04 PM, moxieflux66 said:

Hey thanks for the exhumation.  Never got one of those before :jesus:

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2023 at 12:39 PM, RankStranger said:

Hey thanks for the exhumation.  Never got one of those before :jesus:

Oh, you're welcome! I've actually never done one before! 

On 11/12/2023 at 9:30 PM, moxieflux66 said:

Ok, I looked over the thread and this is what I think you wanted to talk about, am I right? 

It's just one personal conclusion imo.  Not sure if you agree or have some other overriding strategery in you playbook.