Goodbye Jesus

A Christian man's viewpoint: "For what it's worth, I think abortion may well be a sin......."

moxieflux66

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yeah.  It sucks, doesn't it?

I thought they'd never stop coming.

19 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Well, I'm not trying to be anal here, or infringe upon any oral or written response Weezer might offer; but there are several handy ways of engaging in sexual acts that won't end in pregnancy. 

Lmao.... I bet that was what Weezer was thinking. Unfortunately sometimes the backdoor  only swings one way and can't be entered from the outside. 

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
3 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

I thought they'd never stop coming.

Oh, I have a penetrating intellect when it comes to word play.

• Super Moderator
3 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

I bet that was what Weezer was thinking

He had his finger on the trigger, just wasn't ready to give it a little tug.

Just now, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Oh, I have a penetrating intellect when it comes to word play.

I know... I never thought you would finish. 

• Super Moderator
Just now, Casualfanboy16 said:

I know... I never thought you would finish. 

I've barely tickled the subject.

Well. Inquiring minds want to know. But it appears the only one who has not commented is Weezer himself. Got anything to add here? Unless you're having as much fun as these guys are. It appears they have usurped your innuendo.....🤣

5 minutes ago, moxieflux66 said:

Well. Inquiring minds want to know. But it appears the only one who has not commented is Weezer himself. Got anything to add here? Unless you're having as much fun as these guys are. It appears they have usurped your innuendo.....🤣

Maybe he can't quite put his Tongue on what he wants to say. But I'm sure if he does he'll satisfy our curiosity. 

• Super Moderator
6 minutes ago, moxieflux66 said:

Weezer might be a cunning linguist; but I don't see him going down to our level any time soon.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Weezer might be a cunning linguist; but I don't see him going down to our level any time soon.

I would've made a pun about skeeting, but it would be a bit of a long shot.

Mr. Jones went to his doctor one day with the complaint he and his wife couldn't conceive. The doctor said to him, "Sir, take this container home, put your seed in there and bring it back tomorrow". 

The next day, Mr. Jones came back with the container but upon inspection, it was empty. 

"Is there anything in there?" to which Mr. Jones replied, "Well doc, there was this problem. First I tried with my right hand, then my left hand. Then my wife tried with her right and left hands. Finally she tried with her teeth in and with her teeth out."

"But hard as we tried we couldn't get the damn lid off the container!"

Ha ha all you dirty minds out there!! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, moxieflux66 said:

Mr. Jones went to his doctor one day with the complaint he and his wife couldn't conceive. The doctor said to him, "Sir, take this container home, put your seed in there and bring it back tomorrow". 

The next day, Mr. Jones came back with the container but upon inspection, it was empty. 

"Is there anything in there?" to which Mr. Jones replied, "Well doc, there was this problem. First I tried with my right hand, then my left hand. Then my wife tried with her right and left hands. Finally she tried with her teeth in and with her teeth out."

"But hard as we tried we couldn't get the damn lid off the container!"

Ha ha all you dirty minds out there!! 

Wow. Seems like a sticky situation.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
6 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

You just need to graze the rim.

1 minute ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Wow. Seems like a sticky situation.

I bet it was a hard situation to handle. I can only imagine the relief he would have had if they had been able to get it off. 

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

You just need to graze the rim.

1 minute ago, DarkBishop said:

I bet it was a hard situation to handle. I can only imagine the relief he would have had if they had been able to get it off. 

Wow, guys! These puns just don't stop coming. Keep edging this long and we'll run out of stamina too quickly!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Um. Should I ask about this unfamiliar term or just 'go with it'? 

Pretty soon, we're gonna have to put these puns to bed. 

Just now, moxieflux66 said:

Um. Should I ask about this unfamiliar term or just 'go with it'? 

Slang for ejaculating, I believe. Heard it once. Had to look it up.

• Haha 1

(Poor Hapless) Mr. Jones goes to the doctor complaining his wife has lost interest in sex with him. Doc says, "NO problem, sir! We have a new pill for that! Just take one of these pills, put it in her coffee in the morning and trust me, within the hour, she'll come looking for you!"

So the next morning, Mr. Jones takes the pills, puts one in her coffee and says to himself, "Well, I'd better take one too so I can keep up with her", and proceeds to have his own coffee with this marvelous pill. 

Sure enough, within the hour Mrs. Jones enters the room loudly saying, "I need a man!!!"

Mr. Jones replies, "So do I!!!" 

• Haha 2

• Super Moderator

It might behoove Mr. Jones to go ahead and accept that missionary position his church is sponsoring. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, moxieflux66 said:

(Poor Hapless) Mr. Jones goes to the doctor complaining his wife has lost interest in sex with him. Doc says, "NO problem, sir! We have a new pill for that! Just take one of these pills, put it in her coffee in the morning and trust me, within the hour, she'll come looking for you!"

So the next morning, Mr. Jones takes the pills, puts one in her coffee and says to himself, "Well, I'd better take one too so I can keep up with her", and proceeds to have his own coffee with this marvelous pill. 

Sure enough, within the hour Mrs. Jones enters the room loudly saying, "I need a man!!!"

Mr. Jones replies, "So do I!!!" 

Guess Mr. Jones had the fruity flavored pills huh? 🤭 Must've been hard to swallow at first, but now he's probably a pro.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Slang for ejaculating, I believe. Heard it once. Had to look it up.

OH, ok. Thanks for the tip. I'm too lazy to look it up

1 minute ago, moxieflux66 said:

OH, ok. Thanks for the tip. I'm too lazy to look it up

You're welcome. I do love tips.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

You're welcome. I do love tips.

Ahhh....I see what you did there...

2 minutes ago, moxieflux66 said:

Ahhh....I see what you did there...

Yeah. I think I am done with puns for the moment. I am all emptied out. Okay, but seriously. That was fun tho.

• Haha 1