Goodbye Jesus

A Christian man's viewpoint: "For what it's worth, I think abortion may well be a sin......."

moxieflux66

Ok, I'll stop too. But what about the xtians? I've seen some attempts at humor but nothing like this! 

Any contributions out there? 🤔

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
1 hour ago, moxieflux66 said:

OH, ok. Thanks for the tip. I'm too lazy to look it up

Well the first time I heard the term "Skeet" was in Lil Jon's "Get low" but I'm going to link the funniest remake of the song I've seen.

DB

3 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

there are several handy ways of engaging in sexual acts that won't end in pregnancy. 

My favorite is found in the number 69. After a warm shower together. Then lots of foreplay beginning at the top and going to the bottom.  With a woman you have been with for 56 years.  It not only feels good, it tastes good!  It is absolutely a spiritual experience!!  With NO pregnancy, even if the woman isn’t 80 years old. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Weezer said:

My favorite is found in the number 69. After a warm shower together. Then lots of foreplay beginning at the top and going to the bottom.  With a woman you have been with for 56 years.  It not only feels good, it tastes good!  It is absolutely a spiritual experience!!  With NO pregnancy, even if the woman isn’t 80 years old. 

HOLY SHIT!!! Lmao 🤣  Weezer got game!! GO Weezer go Weezer go Weezer!!

Wow this made my day!

DB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Weezer said:

One day I'll 69. I've already destroyed the economy and caused natural disasters just by existing. Once I get laid, who knows what'll happen. The government collapses? The world implodes? Destruction of the fabric of reality????

Once I get laid, it's over  😎

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

HOLY SHIT!!! Lmao 🤣  Weezer got game!! GO Weezer go Weezer go Weezer!!

Wow this made my day!

DB

Yeah, Jesus Christ Weezer. You're fucking slaying man (that's a good thing)!!

• Thanks 1

But I can also testify that the spiritual experience doesn’t come with a one night stand.  For me it only came with a trusting, fully committed relationship. 

• Super Moderator
23 minutes ago, Weezer said:

After a warm shower together.

You misspelled "golden" there, homie.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Why do you wanna give me images of Weezer pissing on his wife? Damn professor. 🤣 

• Thanks 1

This thread is off the rails in the best way possible.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I didn’t misspell it.  I only piss in the toilet. 

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

I didn’t misspell it.  I only piss in the toilet. 

And occasionally out behind the barn. 

Even though I came late, reading this stuff, it’s still hard…

• Haha 1

I wish I could get hard!  One of the reasons 69 is so popular these days. 

On 11/25/2023 at 3:25 PM, DarkBishop said:

This was the fictional scenario. Left up to the imagination. A stranger. Not just knocking on my door but stalking me presumably to get even for an insult made online. I don't know where ya live Rank. But if you took the time to actually figure out my name and track me down on Thanksgiving day for retribution........ what am I supposed to Do? Humbly allow you in to attempt kicking my ass? Or worse? I don't know you. All I know is that in this scenario someone from the internet has stalked me and threatened me, and by proxy threatened the lives of my children.  

I would do nothing that I wouldn't expect you to do were the rolls reversed. And I would deserve it. 

DB

What I'd expect of you is to not make threats in public based on a fictional scenario.  That's just common decency.

Which is something I've failed at myself (common decency that is).  I'm sorry about the wording I chose, and I'm sorry I didn't consider your Baptist roots when making my rants.  

My criticisms of Baptist theology and its apparent results still stand though, and they have nothing to do with you personally.  I have my own history with the Baptist church, and with numerous people in said denomination including a significant fraction of my own family.  

On 11/25/2023 at 4:22 PM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

There's a sign on the front door of this forum that says only those with thick skin should participate.  If a bit of light-duty name-calling and hypothetical situation envisioning is going to offend you, might be time for a new set of skin.  Now, let's move on.  Please and thank you and I ain't asking.

But what about threats?  Should I have a thick enough skin to not be bothered by threats?

• Super Moderator
29 minutes ago, RankStranger said:

But what about threats?  Should I have a thick enough skin to not be bothered by threats?

If you're bothered by hypothetical threats made by random internet guys, then this is not a forum you should participate in.  

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

If you're bothered by hypothetical threats made by random internet guys, then this is not a forum you should participate in.  

If any of you should show up at my front door without communion beer....there's gonna be trouble.  God likes Lone Star...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Ok, so our mods explicitly approve of threats to shoot people.

Noted.

• Super Moderator
17 minutes ago, RankStranger said:

Ok, so our mods explicitly approve of threats to shoot people.

Noted.

What the moderators here explicitly approve of is freedom of speech, which is precisely why you can imply that someone's family is feral trash and not get banned.  Now, everybody else has already moved on and put this behind them.  If you're not grown-up enough to do the same, I'm happy enough to put you in time-out until you are.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

What the moderators here explicitly approve of is freedom of speech, which is precisely why you can imply that someone's family is feral trash and not get banned.  Now, everybody else has already moved on and put this behind them.  If you're not grown-up enough to do the same, I'm happy enough to put you in time-out until you are.  

Hey, I've apologized.  DB has apologized.  We're all good here.

I just think it's funny that you're threatening me with the ban-hammer, when it was your fellow heathen who made a physical threat.

Do you really have no standards at all?

• Super Moderator
5 hours ago, RankStranger said:

Congratulations.  Now you should have no problem dropping it.

I just think it's funny that you're threatening me with the ban-hammer, when it was your fellow heathen who made a physical threat.

1. My fellow heathen did not make a physical threat; he made a hypothetical one, based on a hypothetical situation. 

2.  If you shit your pants over a hypothetical situation, that's your misfortune; but it's not our responsibility to buy you a new pair.

3.  My fellow heathen isn't still bitching about it three days later.  You are.  That's what separates the men from the pansies; and that's about the only standard that needs to be applied here.  There is, after all, a sign on the front door.

4.  There are other instruments at our disposal than just the ban-hammer.  In fact, we seldom use the hammer these days.  So, no, I am making no threats; I am only issuing timely warnings.

Let this be the end if it, now, Rank.

Hey, DB and I were tossing around the idea of legal prostitution. Want to start a thread here on that? Does Jesus have any comment on it? 

• Like 1

Oh, guess he took off already. Boo! 

No takers........again. But then, it's been pointed out to me that it's not a 'message board' and that the xtians only talk (argue) about what interests them. That's ok I guess.....but dull.