Goodbye Jesus

Heading Back To Xtianity

Guest Emerson

Guest Emerson

Its come to this folks, I just can't take it anymore. It has to do with my theory if a deity exists then by all means it can do whatever it damn well pleases. It can send us all to hell or it can save us if it so desires. I called one of my xtian friends whom I lost in touch with because they were xtian and I decided to walk away. So we talked about one hour and I've decided its time for me to go back. I said the sinner prayers again so while I know that things aren't perfect, I'm going to do my best to honor God. God fulfills me and the depths of my soul in a way that no one else has been able to or can. I hope you'll be kind and understanding. Thank you all for being so great and for not being judgemental. I'll remember my time here and I'm glad to have been part of exchristianity forums.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

HELL NO! What universe do you think I live in???!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Ouroboros

• Lycorth

• Reverend AtheiStar

Shit! you scared me girl!!! :eek:

Geez Louise, I was going to say:

Good luck with that!

:lmao:

I was a little scared too, but then I remembered how thoroughly convinced you sounded that Christianity was bunk, and I wasn't fooled in the end.

Beootch! ;):lol:

that was the best joke i ever seen on this forum lol i was fooled till i scrolled down and seen the smiley faces.

You got me on that one Em....

Ya got me too darlin'!!

Sure sounded convincing. :grin:

HOLY $#!t you had me goin too. now i know how my girlfriend felt when i deconverted.

my jaw literally dropped hahaha.

GOOD ONE!!! shoulodve been posted under humor and satire haha.

I'm sorry for you. How unfortunate that you've chosen to remain on your sinful unsaved path.

I just got word the Rapture is scheduled for today at 7:00 PM PST. I pray that you'll get this reply and repent BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Haha, I fell for it...

:Doh:

I just got word the Rapture is scheduled for today at 7:00 PM PST. I pray that you'll get this reply and repent BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
(makes mental note to send out a sh*tload of resumés in one hour and ten minutes, to take advantage of the sudden increase in job openings)

Holy Fuck....I was sitting there going NOOOOOO it can't be true....the I scrolled down :lmao:

:phew:

I was stunned until I read the bottom.......lol

I was fooled too... sounds like something I'd pull! lol... :lmao:

:Medal: Wow Em, I think you got most of us if not all and it's not even April fools... A+ for Acting & convincing wording and I'll give you an A- for originality. :HaHa:

If I hadn't noted that you info still said "Any Gods?: just me" I'd have been totally fooled, but I was still suckered till I saw that.

Good one! You're a tricksy little thing.

Hahaha!

Well, I'll bet ya if I did that at least twenty people here would throw a party. :woohoo:

Hahaha!

Well, I'll bet ya if I did that at least twenty people here would throw a party. :woohoo:

I can only imagine how many would if I left :HaHa:

I read this after I had read your responses in the "let's just be nice" thread...I was like, whoa! But I knew it was joke when I began to scroll down.

Fwee's been known to do that on April Fool's Day.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

HELL NO! What universe do you think I live in???!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, well. At least if one doesn't post such a thing on April 1st it will raise some eyebrows for a second or two :wicked:

Hahaha!

I can only imagine how many would if I left :HaHa:

Somehow I don't find the idea of competing on this very appealing. :grin:

'Twas a good one, Emmy!

Ya had me goin', too.

*makes note to calibrate bullshitometer*

I was going to write, "the angels in heaven rejoice at the finding of a lost lamb."

:nono: It's not nice to fool the chef.

I was going to write, "the angels in heaven rejoice at the finding of a lost lamb."

:nono: It's not nice to fool the chef.

That's funny, I was thinking of something along the lines of that verse that talks about a dog returning to its vomit. :HaHa:

No offense intended, Emmy. Seriously. :grin: