Goodbye Jesus

Heading Back To Xtianity

Guest Emerson

Guest Emerson

Thank you, thank you! *bows* :woohoo: It was fun! :lmao: Yeah the thing is NOT doing it on Aprils 1st ;) and to sound really convincing and not like you're joking. I'm glad I was able to fool ya'll. oh yeah Vark I forgot about the "any gods" lol. Yeehaaa! lol. I'm such a goofball. :lmao::lmao::woohoo::woohoo:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Ouroboros

• Lycorth

• Reverend AtheiStar

*Han Solo voice*

"Laugh it up, fuzzball."

:HaHa:

I will Fwee, I will! :);)
Oh, but don't make the mistake of thinking that you're off the hook for this one. :nono:

You shall pay! :vent:

Yow shall pay dearly... :Hmm:

That's funny, I was thinking of something along the lines of that verse that talks about a dog returning to its vomit. :HaHa:

But if someone does go back to Xianity, I will have to pull that verse out! Nice idea :goodjob:

I sometimes joke with myself in that fashion and imagine going back to all my former minister friends and crying on their shoulders, saying, "You were right. I now know I have sin. I was rebellious and prideful. Pray that God forgives me of my atheism". Then I can't help but chuckle out loud!

What a laugh and a half!

(JH)

Shit! I was about ready to reply before finishing your post. Don't ever do that again. I would have been very embarrassed if I hadn't of scrolled down.

Had me going there for a moment...... good one!

*Han Solo voice*

"Laugh it up, fuzzball."

Here's another...

*Han Solo voice (on Hoth)*

Then I'll SEE YOU IN HELL!

But seriously, I would not have held it against you. Except I would have suspected you weren't as smart as we thought.

I didn't believe you for a second, Emerson.

:phew:

Its come to this folks, I just can't take it anymore. It has to do with my theory if a deity exists then by all means it can do whatever it damn well pleases. It can send us all to hell or it can save us if it so desires. I called one of my xtian friends whom I lost in touch with because they were xtian and I decided to walk away. So we talked about one hour and I've decided its time for me to go back. I said the sinner prayers again so while I know that things aren't perfect, I'm going to do my best to honor God. God fulfills me and the depths of my soul in a way that no one else has been able to or can. I hope you'll be kind and understanding. Thank you all for being so great and for not being judgemental. I'll remember my time here and I'm glad to have been part of exchristianity forums.

The part about talking one hour made me suspicious. Reconvert after only an hour? You've got more brains than that! Plus if you reconverted would you really say "I'm glad to have been part of exchristianity forums"? Naw, you'd regret your influence on us while a backslider, and would be coming back and witnessing to all our sinful, perishing souls. Whew...glad to hear you're still one of us.

*Han Solo voice*

"Laugh it up, fuzzball."

Hey! Look! I'm a ventriloquist!

And I'm really getting good at it too!

Its come to this folks, I just can't take it anymore. It has to do with my theory if a deity exists then by all means it can do whatever it damn well pleases. It can send us all to hell or it can save us if it so desires. I called one of my xtian friends whom I lost in touch with because they were xtian and I decided to walk away. So we talked about one hour and I've decided its time for me to go back. I said the sinner prayers again so while I know that things aren't perfect, I'm going to do my best to honor God. God fulfills me and the depths of my soul in a way that no one else has been able to or can. I hope you'll be kind and understanding. Thank you all for being so great and for not being judgemental. I'll remember my time here and I'm glad to have been part of exchristianity forums.

You had me going there. lol... I was about to say something but then I saw the "Damn! You scared me girl!" and understood.

*Han Solo voice*

"Laugh it up, fuzzball."

Did you notice how Kryten specified "on Hoth" for his Han Solo quote?

If he (Kryten) were a Real Star Wars Fan™, he would know that Han Solo said both lines while on Hoth. :Doh:

:loser: <--- Kryten

if I were jewish I would say Oy Vey! you had me going there emerson

Guest Emerson

The part about talking one hour made me suspicious. Reconvert after only an hour? You've got more brains than that! Plus if you reconverted would you really say "I'm glad to have been part of exchristianity forums"? Naw, you'd regret your influence on us while a backslider, and would be coming back and witnessing to all our sinful, perishing souls. Whew...glad to hear you're still one of us.

Yowzaaa!! I didn't think of that! You're right, 1 hour is far too short of a time to convert after all the opinions against xtianity all over these forums. And yeah If I really converted then I'd probably be saying "xtianity is the way you poor fools."

oh la la la la! Methinks of what'd be another great joke. :wicked::woohoo::lmao:

Oh my god Emerson, you scared the holy hell out of me!

WHEW!

*Han Solo voice*

"Laugh it up, fuzzball."

Did you notice how Kryten specified "on Hoth" for his Han Solo quote?

If he (Kryten) were a Real Star Wars Fan, he would know that Han Solo said both lines while on Hoth. :Doh:

:loser: <--- Kryten

Now I see why Kahn likes you so much...

Guest Emerson

Well turns out kids that I do have to leave *sniff* and HELL NO I'm not converting. I'm just finding that college, work, and friends are taking most of my time. When I do come here, its usually at night and I find myself addicted and am spending way too much time here. So as far as priorities, forums really fall at the end of my list, I don't want to say because I love it here, and I like most of the people here, and ahem, loved flirting with some of you, hehe, but yeah some things do need to come first and are unfortunately taking too much of my time, especially college and work. I definitely will come back when things are less hectic, so yeah I wanted to let you all know so you wouldn't wonder why I disappeared and I don't want people to think that I converted because hell no, that's now how I want to live my life. I'll miss exc! :)

I tried the ventriloquist stunt once, but I was so boring that they all fell asleep, so they called me a tranquilotist instead...

Well turns out kids that I do have to leave *sniff* and HELL NO I'm not converting. I'm just finding that college, work, and friends are taking most of my time. When I do come here, its usually at night and I find myself addicted and am spending way too much time here. So as far as priorities, forums really fall at the end of my list, I don't want to say because I love it here, and I like most of the people here, and ahem, loved flirting with some of you, hehe, but yeah some things do need to come first and are unfortunately taking too much of my time, especially college and work. I definitely will come back when things are less hectic, so yeah I wanted to let you all know so you wouldn't wonder why I disappeared and I don't want people to think that I converted because hell no, that's now how I want to live my life. I'll miss exc! :)

See ya when you come back! I take my vactions from forums (and the whole net), too. Time off is a good thing. :)

addicted is an understatement. you joined a little less than a month ago and youve posted more than the average person posts in a year haha :lmao:

but i feel you and rev man... i need to take a break! every night im posting on this and other forums... from 11pm-6am. this site is my fav though :grin:

Do what you need to do, Emerson, but pop in now and then just to let us know how it's going. Good luck!