Goodbye Jesus

Heading Back To Xtianity

Guest Emerson

Well turns out kids that I do have to leave *sniff* and HELL NO I'm not converting. I'm just finding that college, work, and friends are taking most of my time. When I do come here, its usually at night and I find myself addicted and am spending way too much time here. So as far as priorities, forums really fall at the end of my list, I don't want to say because I love it here, and I like most of the people here, and ahem, loved flirting with some of you, hehe, but yeah some things do need to come first and are unfortunately taking too much of my time, especially college and work. I definitely will come back when things are less hectic, so yeah I wanted to let you all know so you wouldn't wonder why I disappeared and I don't want people to think that I converted because hell no, that's now how I want to live my life. I'll miss exc! :)

addicted is an understatement. you joined a little less than a month ago and youve posted more than the average person posts in a year haha :lmao:

but i feel you and rev man... i need to take a break! every night im posting on this and other forums... from 11pm-6am. this site is my fav though :grin:

I had quit forums before this one because of their addictive and life-disrupting nature. But the wife and I have two computers now and so we chat while we're online, yet barely 10 feet apart! lol....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Ouroboros

• Lycorth

• Reverend AtheiStar

Whew...I'm glad you are using your brain.

I have heard of people going back, but it was only temporary. Tried a more liberal version of Christianity before joining the forum here, but I couldn't bring myself to believe in the intellectual equivalent of Santa Claus and the reindeer.

Well turns out kids that I do have to leave *sniff* and HELL NO I'm not converting. I'm just finding that college, work, and friends are taking most of my time. When I do come here, its usually at night and I find myself addicted and am spending way too much time here. So as far as priorities, forums really fall at the end of my list, I don't want to say because I love it here, and I like most of the people here, and ahem, loved flirting with some of you, hehe, but yeah some things do need to come first and are unfortunately taking too much of my time, especially college and work. I definitely will come back when things are less hectic, so yeah I wanted to let you all know so you wouldn't wonder why I disappeared and I don't want people to think that I converted because hell no, that's now how I want to live my life. I'll miss exc! :)

No problem. That is understandable. Real life takes priority over Internet life. Take care and come back when you can.