Goodbye Jesus

Negative Vibes

Guest byrdlady22

Guest byrdlady22
post-1512-1147750736_thumb.jpgeverytime I read the replies it makes me laugh :lmao: people said that they were bored on this forum. Why is everyone bored because you keep saying the same thing over and over. I dont want to be a christian who cares. Find something else to dislike so I can give my opinion and stop trying to find something wrong with my profile. Here is another pic for whoever ask for it. :thanks:

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saxyroze

• Lycorth

• Amethyst

• Thackerie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI EVERYONE I HAVE A QUESTION YES I BELIEVE IN GOD IM JUST HERE TO GET EVERYONES VIEWS ON WHY IS EVERYONE SO NEGATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE BIBLE. WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU TO GET SUCH NEGATIVE VIBES. I LOOKED AROUND SEEN PICTURE OF MEAN FACES PLEASE VENT HERE YOUR VOICE IS HEARD HERE I AM LISTENING.

Why am I so negative when it comes to the bible? It's not true, that's why.

1. The bible is not true.

That is a negative statement...what else do you want me to say about it?

i122408578_16498_2.gifHere is another pic for whoever ask for it. :thanks:

Nice one - kinda Domme, which is pretty, but I like my girls soft n' subby. My fiancee might like this one, though :)

Keep 'em cumming, byrdie :wicked: And do try to work on Fwee's suggestion and get some nudes up.

...im talking not taking a spelling or grammer test so chill out grammer teachers.

It's not that we are trying to be grammar teachers here, it's just that it is sometimes difficult to read material that has many spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.

I'm curious...what kind of Christian posts the kind of pictures byrd does? :Hmm: Doesn't seem at all compatible with something a fundy would do.

Guest Emerson

I sniff a board member acting like a xian to just have their kicks. Like Amethys said, you gave yourself away with the money answer in the any gods question.

I sniff a board member acting like a xian to just have their kicks. Like Amethys said, you gave yourself away with the money answer in the any gods question.

Hey, the pics, the money answer, the precedent (Shiva already did something like this)...

Ya never know :scratch:

Guest Emerson

I think that that should be illegal on the mb, because I already reported her for harrassing me on pms. Sure its fine, but being annoying and harrassing members is wrong.

I think that that should be illegal on the mb, because I already reported her for harrassing me on pms. Sure its fine, but being annoying and harrassing members is wrong.

She did this to you, too?! :ugh: Unbelievable. At least I don't feel so alone, now.

Guest Emerson

You can sue for online harrassment. You can go to the police for online harrassment, oh yeah I'm not kidding. We shall see.

wait a second...is this a joke? PageofCupsNono.gif

I would hope so...

I'm curious...what kind of Christian posts the kind of pictures byrd does? :Hmm: Doesn't seem at all compatible with something a fundy would do.

Well, she didn't say she was a christian.

I'm curious to know how BirdLady selected her name. Is it:

A. Because she has brittle skinny little legs.

B. Because she has a big gaping vent.

C. Something else (explain)

Yeah, don't use capital letters.

It puts out the negative vibes maaannnn...

I dont want to be a christian who cares. Find something else to dislike so I can give my opinion and stop trying to find something wrong with my profile. Here is another pic for whoever ask for it. :thanks:

From your website which you provide in your profile, it does look like you're a Christian of some sort. Goldenchildz

Wait, are you doing a play on words? As in "who cares" if you're a Christian, or do you really mean that you want to be an uncaring Christian? I do find it strange that you want to give your opinion, but want nobody to comment on it. You've come to the wrong forum, baby.

Hey, the pics, the money answer, the precedent (Shiva already did something like this)...

Ya never know :scratch:

I don't think this is Shiva. But other members have done stuff like this in the past.

Well, she didn't say she was a christian.

Actually, she did say she was a Christian, or at least strongly implied it:

HI EVERYONE I HAVE A QUESTION YES I BELIEVE IN GOD IM JUST HERE TO GET EVERYONES VIEWS ON WHY IS EVERYONE SO NEGATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE BIBLE. WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU TO GET SUCH NEGATIVE VIBES. I LOOKED AROUND SEEN PICTURE OF MEAN FACES PLEASE VENT HERE YOUR VOICE IS HEARD HERE I AM LISTENING.

By Dijkstra! that site is awful. I mean just a heinous eyesore.

Still in all the ranting and attempts for birdy to be deep (s)he acomplished a first: something wise said. You know that part where (s)he said that they can only change themselves.

Save for that one line (and blind squirrels do find acorns every now and then), the rest and the PM all point to someone with serious mental deficiencies, despite a decent taste in images (website notwithstanding).

And in response to yer PM, which machine?

Oh man, too rich! I went to that website, and it glogs down my machine like, glog.

And yes, Birdlady, I DO "Except Jesus Christ as my personal savior".

Do you understand the difference between "accept" and "except"?

Perhaps it's a joke site, let me see what happens when I click on that "except" button. ...

Oh man, too rich! I went to that website, and it glogs down my machine like, glog.

Do you understand the difference between "accept" and "except"?

Perhaps it's a joke site, let me see what happens when I click on that "except" button. ...

HeHe! I saw that about "EXcepting" JC, too, and nearly wet my pants laughing :HaHa: Couldn't get into anything beyond the front page in that god-awful site, though; kept freezing my computer.

:lmao: I accept all saviors, except Jesus.

I think this is a young Christian who is making her first attempt to reach out to us, “heathens”. I get that impression because of her grammar, the website, and the capitalized words. Probably in Jr. or Sr. High School.

I remember when I was a young Christian trying to do the same thing. I actually went to an atheist board or something similar to this forum. I made many grammar mistakes (mostly spelling) and they all chewed me then spit me back out. I never tried it again. :HaHa:

Atheists can be sooooo cruel. :P;)

Anyway, byrdlady22, the lesson I learned back then is if you don’t present yourself well, in real life or on a forum like this, most people won’t take you seriously. That means grammar. The only way we all can communicate with each other on this forum is through written word, that being so, what you write is all we know about you. So if you write with bad grammar then people will assume you’re undedicated and won’t take you seriously.

It’s just a little bit of advice. I always feel bad when I see Christians being verbally beaten here. Probably because I know how it feels.

Guest byrdlady22

I never said that I was perfect far from it but it must be something wrong with you when you try to find something wrong with a person. And the police dont scare me at all because you said bad things about me first. I am not the one puting everyone in one pond saying this amount of people do this or that. She wears red oh she must be working for satan what kinda jive is that. You must be in high school yourself thats what children do, pick out things about a person. My name isnt bird anyway so get it right and you learn how to spell. Stop trying to find flaws in me when its you who need to be fixed. I stated that I care about everybody and thats what I meant so dont try to change how I feel.

oh one more thing it must be something in me thats drawing me to you because you keep questioning my motives.

Are you talking to me or to everyone?

You must be in high school yourself thats what children do, pick out things about a person.

I wasn’t picking on you, its called simple observation. I was just trying to help you out a little bit.

I never said that I was perfect far from it but it must be something wrong with you when you try to find something wrong with a person. And the police dont scare me at all because you said bad things about me first. I am not the one puting everyone in one pond saying this amount of people do this or that. She wears red oh she must be working for satan what kinda jive is that. You must be in high school yourself thats what children do, pick out things about a person. My name isnt bird anyway so get it right and you learn how to spell. Stop trying to find flaws in me when its you who need to be fixed. I stated that I care about everybody and thats what I meant so dont try to change how I feel.

oh one more thing it must be something in me thats drawing me to you because you keep questioning my motives.

Gee, now I feel bad if I contributed to hurting your feelings. I didn't realize you are so young. But the truth is, I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, or if you are looking for information or what. I think that maybe you don't really understand what this site is all about, so I would like to suggest that a good place to start might be by reading some of the Testimonies of Former Christians. Then, feel free to go to any of the other discussions and to post questions, etc. There are a lot of nice folks here (and some nasty ones too, just like every place :Wendywhatever: Good luck!