• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saxyroze

• Lycorth

• Amethyst

• Thackerie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And the police dont scare me at all because you said bad things about me first.

:twitch:

Where has someone on here threatened to send police after you? And I don't think they have a 'Sass Squad' anyway.

I think she's talking about this...

You can sue for online harrassment. You can go to the police for online harrassment, oh yeah I'm not kidding. We shall see.

I remember a thread here once complaining about the fact that Bush signed a law that said people can actually sue for internet harassment. I think Emerson was just jesting with ya here though. No need to worry. B)

Ah found it. Well, PM is not the same as an open forum. Sending someone unwanted personal messages IS harassment.

You came into the open forum with an unwelcome message. You are free to do that, but we are just as free to express our opinions regarding said message, and the manner of it's delivery. None of which is illegal.

Now we can see that you are just some dumb bitch with some serious displacement issues, by what you post here. Pretty clear case of wasted sperm with this one, ne? For some reason the "bad vibes" came here with you...I wonder why?

Oh and a byrd for you, Ms. Judgemental :asshole2: . :nono:

(At least it has always looked like a smiley giving the finger to me).

I never said that I was perfect far from it but it must be something wrong with you when you try to find something wrong with a person. ......

My name isnt bird anyway so get it right and you learn how to spell. Stop trying to find flaws in me when its you who need to be fixed. I stated that I care about everybody and thats what I meant so dont try to change how I feel.

oh one more thing it must be something in me thats drawing me to you because you keep questioning my motives.

"learn to spell" ?? Moi?

Since you dont know the difference between Accept and Except, I hardly thought you'd notice when I used "bird" instead of "byrd". I dont go about trying to point out little flaws, but I do enjoy ironic ones. (Look ironic up in your high school dictionary).

As it was said before, how you write and spell DOES have an importance. If you're just conversing informally, not so much. But if you're trying to persuade someone to "except Jesus" or to enter a debate with someone--definitely!

I agree we're being a little hard on you, and I feel sorry for piling on. But you do have an attitude, and an annoying style of writing, that just begs us to do it.

Other than that, peace be unto you.

I never said that I was perfect far from it but it must be something wrong with you when you try to find something wrong with a person. ......

My name isnt bird anyway so get it right and you learn how to spell. Stop trying to find flaws in me when its you who need to be fixed. I stated that I care about everybody and thats what I meant so dont try to change how I feel.

oh one more thing it must be something in me thats drawing me to you because you keep questioning my motives.

"learn to spell" ?? Moi?

Since you dont know the difference between Accept and Except, I hardly thought you'd notice when I used "bird" instead of "byrd". I dont go about trying to point out little flaws, but I do enjoy ironic ones. (Look ironic up in your high school dictionary).

As it was said before, how you write and spell DOES have an importance. If you're just conversing informally, not so much. But if you're trying to persuade someone to "except Jesus" or to enter a debate with someone--definitely!

I agree we're being a little hard on you, and I feel sorry for piling on. But you do have an attitude, and an annoying style of writing, that just begs us to do it.

Other than that, peace be unto you.

Bongo - At first I thought Byrdlady was just an annoying whack job who was purposely trying to be offensive and so deserved to be put down -- until I read saxyroze's post (#47) and now I think saxy has probably got it right, so I'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing with a little girl. Unless Byrdlady has valid questions or states points worth discussing, I'm going to ignore her. Maybe if she doesn't get the attention she's seeking here, she'll go on to myspace.com or somewhere else that is more appropriate for juveniles.

Bongo - At first I thought Byrdlady was just an annoying whack job who was purposely trying to be offensive and so deserved to be put down -- until I read saxyroze's post (#47) and now I think saxy has probably got it right, so I'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing with a little girl. Unless Byrdlady has valid questions or states points worth discussing, I'm going to ignore her. Maybe if she doesn't get the attention she's seeking here, she'll go on to myspace.com or somewhere else that is more appropriate for juveniles.

Yeah, she's probably just a kid. Myspace or some other blog site is the place to go if you are seeking a soapbox.

Birdie, can you just quit the foreplay and post a titty shot already? I think a set of Christian titties is what this topic needs. Maybe you don't understand (speaking too softly perhaps).

DONT' UZ UNDUSTANDZ PEOPOELS IN HERE ARE GET'IN AJITATED 'CUZ YER CHEEZY AIRBRUSH BULLSHIT DOESN'T SHOW ONE NIPPLE. STOP TALKIN, START FLASHIN.

Do it for the kitty

shoot_cat.jpg

Do it for the kitty

post-754-1147891048_thumb.jpg

:lmao::funny::rotfl:

shoot_cat.jpg

I second that. I asked for nudes, dammit!

I think our young friend ran away...

think we scared her? :wicked:

post-1512-1147729552_thumb.jpg :thanks:HI EVERYONE I HAVE A QUESTION YES I BELIEVE IN GOD IM JUST HERE TO GET EVERYONES VIEWS ON WHY IS EVERYONE SO NEGATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE BIBLE. WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU TO GET SUCH NEGATIVE VIBES. I LOOKED AROUND SEEN PICTURE OF MEAN FACES PLEASE VENT HERE YOUR VOICE IS HEARD HERE I AM LISTENING.

Christianity, why do I loathe thee let me count the ways...

Uhm, on second thought I could end up typing well into the next century...So I'll be brief.

1.) Due to historical accuracy and numerous inconsistencies I cannot, as a thinking man, believe in that stuff.

2.) I refuse to praise a god that endorses: genocide, patricide, war, bloodletting, and animal sacrifice. To me Bible god is the devil...And why would I serve a loving god who would create the devil?

3.) Yes, I am bitter against Christianity(although, I am slowly getting past that). I hate the religion because it nearly ruined my life, at a very young age. I won't rehash the particulars, but I want nothing to do with this religion anymore.

I agree with the universal truths that Christianity espouses, but as far as some cat walking on water and turning said element into wine...Uhm, no thanks. I love the Chronicles of Naria and LOTRs but you don't see me founding a church based on those books.

WHY IS EVERYONE SO NEGATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE BIBLE

I believed everything in the bible to be true until I read it.