Goodbye Jesus

Sunday Sasquatch

TheRedneckProfessor

• Super Moderator

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/

This comprehensive database of credible sightings and related reports is maintained by an all-volunteer network of bigfoot/sasquatch researchers, archivists, and investigators in the United States and Canada--the BFRO.

Ha! I see North Dakota has 5 sightings. I used to live in North Dakota. It's all plains, we have no trees. Sasquatch would be like a duck in a shooting gallery. But it has a website, so it must be true...

7aa.jpg

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

“Radical obedience to Sasquatch is not easy... It's not comfort, not health, not wealth, and not prosperity in this world. Radical obedience to Sasquatch risks losing all these things. But in the end, such risk finds its reward in Big Foot. And he is more than enough for us.” 

~David PRATT

• Like 1

Sasquatch-Download2_1024x768.jpg

I think that photo is from a Jack Links brand beef jerky commercial.

I met a woman at a New Age psychic fair. She said in a low tone, "I have to tell you that I'm a big foot enthusiast." For some reason it sounded as if she placed more emphasis on the syllable "foot." So, for a moment, I thought she meant that she was a big FOOT enthusiast. So I listened with curiosity as she began to explain that she is a member of the Bigfoot hunters/trackers/watchers society and goes on stakeouts. I think her saying, "I have to tell you..." (or maybe she said, "I want to tell you...") was like her giving her testimony. "God" later entered into her dialogue...

But, hey, to each her/his own...

Human, you must never speak of this encounter again.  This woman is indeed more than just an enthusiast; she is our most venerated prophetess.  Her name must never be spoken publicly, for she sees the divine mysteries of the Sasquatch.

I have since forgotten her name...

I have found her for you Human!! yellow.gif

big+feet.jpg

I met a woman at a New Age psychic fair. She said in a low tone, "I have to tell you that I'm a big foot enthusiast." For some reason it sounded as if she placed more emphasis on the syllable "foot." So, for a moment, I thought she meant that she was a big FOOT enthusiast. So I listened with curiosity as she began to explain that she is a member of the Bigfoot hunters/trackers/watchers society and goes on stakeouts. I think her saying, "I have to tell you..." (or maybe she said, "I want to tell you...") was like her giving her testimony. "God" later entered into her dialogue...

But, hey, to each her/his own...

Human, you must never speak of this encounter again.  This woman is indeed more than just an enthusiast; she is our most venerated prophetess.  Her name must never be spoken publicly, for she sees the divine mysteries of the Sasquatch.

I have since forgotten her name...

I have found her for you Human!! yellow.gif

big+feet.jpg

big-feet-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

• Super Moderator

Every few weeks, members of the B.C. Scientific Cryptozoology Club head into the wooded hills around this resort town – pins on their backpacks reading “Sasquatch research” – looking for proof of something that few people think is there.

For a quarter century, the club’s hobbyists, scientists and other laymen have passed through Harrison Hot Springs and continued the search they have mounted for longer than any other group in Canada.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/sasquatch-research-consumes-generations-in-bc/article20818979/

The photograph below was taken in context and I believe that Big Foot exists.  It doesn't matter if science can prove it or not.  It doesn't matter if it is logical or not.  It doesn't even matter that I am on an Ex-BigFootBelievers website.  Sasquatch is real and that is all I care about.

Bigfoot? That photo looks like the Virgin Mary to me.

• Super Moderator

The photograph below was taken in context and I believe that Big Foot exists.  It doesn't matter if science can prove it or not.  It doesn't matter if it is logical or not.  It doesn't even matter that I am on an Ex-BigFootBelievers website.  Sasquatch is real and that is all I care about.

Bigfoot? That photo looks like the Virgin Mary to me.

I would agree except that the background appears to be a forest rather than a potato chip.

Something to ponder:

Bigfoot-More-Eyewitness-Claims-than-Jesu

• Like 4