Goodbye Jesus

Bible Errancy

heretic5

So lets see here, my first prophesy, Oh Hark, Hear the voice of Glob speaking through me! The almighty, all holey, and all gooey chubby master of the Universe proclaims his truth. And the truth is that Heretic5 is NOT telling my truth, sayeth the lard. Oh, hear, all ye nations of peanut butter. Heretic5 is lying through his teeth, like a donut without powered sugar. Hear and obey. Glob is powerful and don't like green slippers. But he thinks waffles are awesome, and he demands some in burn offers, right now!...

*phew* Wow. When the Holy Spirits kick in, you never know what Glob will say through me... :phew:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heretic5

• Ouroboros

• Grandpa Harley

• MonolithTMA

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't be, because we haven't heard a second or third witness account.

Ok, this is getting scary now. I think we really are prophets.

Sure is! Now we finally know what God is telling us.

So lets see here, my first prophesy, Oh Hark, Hear the voice of Glob speaking through me! The almighty, all holey, and all gooey chubby master of the Universe proclaims his truth. And the truth is that Heretic5 is NOT telling my truth, sayeth the lard. Oh, hear, all ye nations of peanut butter. Heretic5 is lying through his teeth, like a donut without powered sugar. Hear and obey. Glob is powerful and don't like green slippers. But he thinks waffles are awesome, and he demands some in burn offers, right now!...

*phew* Wow. When the Holy Spirits kick in, you never know what Glob will say through me... :phew:

And we speak the same truth from two different mouths, thus it is the word of the most high Glob.

Apologist? No. Fundamentalsit? No. Me thinks we need a new category. "Delusional." Now THIS is what I classify as delusional thinking. (Sorry, long week).

You're right to say that I'm as bad as a fundie. The problem with that is that I''m right and they are wrong.

And that, My Lords, Ladies and Genetlemen, Boys and Girls, is, for one night only, live, on the internet.... A MONOMANIAC...

:lmao:

Apologist? No. Fundamentalsit? No. Me thinks we need a new category. "Delusional." Now THIS is what I classify as delusional thinking. (Sorry, long week).

It may not be a good fit, but the red squddie is the closest thing we have to a 'WARNING! DO NOT FEED!' sign...

OH, HOLY CRAP! NOW WE'RE THREE!!! I even misspelled Fundamentalist the same way as Antlerman. :HaHa:

It may not be a good fit, but the red squddie is the closest thing we have to a 'WARNING! DO NOT FEED!' sign...

Hey, we should add a troll avatar. That'll do it. troll1.jpg

Email? Snail mail? Phone? You don't need any of those things. You are in a virtual reality. You have no privacy, not even in your mind.

Anybody else getting the feeling that somebody watched The Matrix one too many times?

:HaHa:

I think Heretic need some other kinds of pills... on a daily basis... (and no more TV)

I think Heretic need some other kinds of pills... on a daily basis... (and no more TV)

I recommend the green ones.

Although the Bible contains the words of the most high God

God doesn't exist.

Hope this helps.

I recommend the green ones.

I was thinking more like Clozapine or Resperidone. Damn dude, where's the prophetic connectivity here? We're losing it? I bet it must be the sins of the worms. We need Mongo here, right now. So we can re-establish the spiritual connectivity with the much-higher-than-the-highest-God.

:grin:

Although the Bible contains the words of the most high God

God doesn't exist.

Hope this helps.

So sayeth the Lard: Yes, it did. Thanks you so very much! (jerk) And now I'm gone! Goddamit....*poff* :magic:

Who said God doesn't have sarcasm?

(And poof this thread is going to humor and satire)

Well this is a new type of crazy, the "Gaming God Theory". In the hands of an angry nerd I guess. Probably will have its own eschatology soon... :mellow:

"O Noes!!Teh 1337 hackerz fuked teh server! Teh suxxorz!" ~ From the Holy Server Logs, the last things uttered before the end of this existence.

:lmao: I say we rm -rf / the blighter.

(telnets into the brain of heretic5's deity and erases the whole game, shredding the install CD for good measure) We now return you to your regularly scheduled reality.

Not sure he's as high up as a troll. I'm thinking fraud. Spoofer. If not that, then definitely someone that needs help beyond our abilities as regular people. I'm no professional.

Email? Snail mail? Phone? You don't need any of those things. You are in a virtual reality. You have no privacy, not even in your mind.

Anybody else getting the feeling that somebody watched The Matrix one too many times?

Only a few???

Hey, we should add a troll avatar. That'll do it. post-324-1204935526_thumb.jpg

Not sure he's as high up as a troll. I'm thinking fraud. Spoofer. If not that, then definitely someone that needs help beyond our abilities as regular people. I'm no professional.

However that might be, this thread was broken into two fragments. How, or why, I don't know. I'm merely reporting the situation. One of the consequences of this situation is that some people don't realize that clarifications might have been made, but in the other fragment. It seems that it's too late to straighten it out now, and even if it's not, I am not a moderator, so I have no ability to move the fragments around. Even if I was a moderator, I'm not sure that I would make the effort because it doesn't seem worthwhile to me because upon reviewing the posts and replies, I think it's fair to say that nobody has received any benefit from any of them, except the Gamers, however many levels of them there are.

No, I'm not implying that they are amused. Far from it. They don't seem to me to have a sense of humor, of any sort. What I'm getting at instead is that they are very, very concerned about justice, which to them is the same thing as mercy. Yes, that's strange to us. We see them as related, not synonymous. But I digress. The point is that in their view of justice, it is preferable that the guilty people declare their guilt. Let me give you a simple example of this. Earlier, in one of the fragments of this thread, somebody wrote that they had a lot of demands on their time. Demands such as job, family, etc. Therefore, wrote the person, there was no time to contemplate riddle, puzzles, hints and so forth. Well, I believe that the person was telling the truth, that in the life of that person, there is no time for any such things. So you and I might say, "Oh, OK, I"ll just cut to the chase for you. I'll go right to the bottom line." But the Gamers of this set of nested virtual realities don't say things like that, ever. What they say instead is, in effect, "Oh, you don't have time to do it my way? OK, it's the hiway for you." No, I'm serious. That's exactly the sort of things they say. The problem for us is that they have the means to carry it out. Some people have wondered if I'm trolling or if I'm spoofing, or what I might be up to. It has yet to occur to anybody in this forum that I am simply reporting our situation. Everybody here thinks it can't be as dire as I have painted it to be. Surely, I must be joking, or I must be insane. Although that would be nice for everybody, including me, it just isn't that way. Our situation is actually worse than I have painted it to be. For instance, somebody earlier asked if the Gamers were loving or were they assholes? From their point of view, they are loving. From ours, they are assholes of the worst sort. As far as we're concerned, the worst of us is far better than the best of them. There are two things wrong with that viewpoint of ours. One of the most glaring is that we do not exist independently of them. We depend on them for our existence, past, present and future. Suppose, for the benefit of the discussion of the logic of our situation, that we are right and that the Gamers are wrong. Even if that were to be true, which it's not, but even if it were, it's still moot because they can and will reshape us to their satisfaction, and we will not remember that we were ever any different than what they will reshape us to be. That's what Hell is, it's the reshaping facility. Not that it's a literal place, merely that it is a function of the virtual reality in which we exist, to the extent that we do, which is nil. But although we can hardly be said to exist, and certainly not on our own, it's the only existence we have. Even we have the wisdom to have said, "Don't spit on Superman's cape." But we no sooner say that than we turn around and do exactly that. Hello?

• Super Moderator

However that might be, this thread was broken into two fragments. How, or why, I don't know. I'm merely reporting the situation. One of the consequences of this situation is that some people don't realize that clarifications might have been made, but in the other fragment. It seems that it's too late to straighten it out now, and even if it's not, I am not a moderator, so I have no ability to move the fragments around. Even if I was a moderator, I'm not sure that I would make the effort because it doesn't seem worthwhile to me because upon reviewing the posts and replies, I think it's fair to say that nobody has received any benefit from any of them, except the Gamers, however many levels of them there are.

No, I'm not implying that they are amused. Far from it. They don't seem to me to have a sense of humor, of any sort. What I'm getting at instead is that they are very, very concerned about justice, which to them is the same thing as mercy. Yes, that's strange to us. We see them as related, not synonymous. But I digress. The point is that in their view of justice, it is preferable that the guilty people declare their guilt. Let me give you a simple example of this. Earlier, in one of the fragments of this thread, somebody wrote that they had a lot of demands on their time. Demands such as job, family, etc. Therefore, wrote the person, there was no time to contemplate riddle, puzzles, hints and so forth. Well, I believe that the person was telling the truth, that in the life of that person, there is no time for any such things. So you and I might say, "Oh, OK, I"ll just cut to the chase for you. I'll go right to the bottom line." But the Gamers of this set of nested virtual realities don't say things like that, ever. What they say instead is, in effect, "Oh, you don't have time to do it my way? OK, it's the hiway for you." No, I'm serious. That's exactly the sort of things they say. The problem for us is that they have the means to carry it out. Some people have wondered if I'm trolling or if I'm spoofing, or what I might be up to. It has yet to occur to anybody in this forum that I am simply reporting our situation. Everybody here thinks it can't be as dire as I have painted it to be. Surely, I must be joking, or I must be insane. Although that would be nice for everybody, including me, it just isn't that way. Our situation is actually worse than I have painted it to be. For instance, somebody earlier asked if the Gamers were loving or were they assholes? From their point of view, they are loving. From ours, they are assholes of the worst sort. As far as we're concerned, the worst of us is far better than the best of them. There are two things wrong with that viewpoint of ours. One of the most glaring is that we do not exist independently of them. We depend on them for our existence, past, present and future. Suppose, for the benefit of the discussion of the logic of our situation, that we are right and that the Gamers are wrong. Even if that were to be true, which it's not, but even if it were, it's still moot because they can and will reshape us to their satisfaction, and we will not remember that we were ever any different than what they will reshape us to be. That's what Hell is, it's the reshaping facility. Not that it's a literal place, merely that it is a function of the virtual reality in which we exist, to the extent that we do, which is nil. But although we can hardly be said to exist, and certainly not on our own, it's the only existence we have. Even we have the wisdom to have said, "Don't spit on Superman's cape." But we no sooner say that than we turn around and do exactly that. Hello?

Yes, but considering the gamers as merely the antithesis of the alternative is entirely moot. Understanding, yet not embracing the reality of the dimensions extant is exactly what they would have us do. It is not enough to outwardly say, "yes, I do" while believing the opposite. As we study the available data we grow exponentially toward the nexus of understanding versus total compliance. It remains an enigma as long as physical laws concurrently apply.

Hope that clarifies everything.

- Chris

You usually find people who make excessively long posts are not trolls, but usually have some form of mental illness...

Having paid my dues at The Priory... I'd favour depressive illness with an endocrine deficiency induced disassociative problem... the level of cognitive dissonance is certainly interesting. It's akin to an enlightenment experience, but it's left the ego wallowing without a level of cognitive anchoring...

Having said that Acid burnout isn't off the chart either... just a high functioning one...

Working within the paradigm... there being only one 'game' in town means the GM is as reliant on the players as the plaer is on the GM... f the player won't play, then the GM can fulminate as much as he likes... effectively you say 'A fie upon AD&D and all it's rule books... I'm off in a Steve Jackson Book and you can kiss my fat, pallid arse as you leave... now where is my D6 and can of Jolt' or a group can go off into a corner and start up something by Chaosium... not forgetting the nerd who pulls out his Amiga, dons his shades and fires up 'Elite: Rogue Trader' to battle the Tharg and forge a trading empire in human space... meanwhile the GM is left with fulminating in a corner, or taking the much vaunted high way... just because there's a game afoot, and 'it's the only one in town' doesn't stop someone ordering up 'Call of Cthulhu and finding another venue...

Working within the paradigm... there being only one 'game' in town means the GM is as reliant on the players as the plaer is on the GM... f the player won't play, then the GM can fulminate as much as he likes... effectively you say 'A fie upon AD&D and all it's rule books... I'm off in a Steve Jackson Book and you can kiss my fat, pallid arse as you leave... now where is my D6 and can of Jolt' or a group can go off into a corner and start up something by Chaosium... not forgetting the nerd who pulls out his Amiga, dons his shades and fires up 'Elite: Rogue Trader' to battle the Tharg and forge a trading empire in human space... meanwhile the GM is left with fulminating in a corner, or taking the much vaunted high way... just because there's a game afoot, and 'it's the only one in town' doesn't stop someone ordering up 'Call of Cthulhu and finding another venue...

Yeah, I can understand your desire to wish that it were possible to "fire up the Amiga" and roll your own. (Even better, fire up the SGI instead of the tricked out Amiga.) I can also understand your wish that the GM were to be dependent on the characters. But my ability to understand where you are coming from and why, does not mean that I am going to join you in your wishful thinking, aka denial. Denial don't get it, bro'.

funny-pictures-unimpressed-cat.jpg

You're saying there is one game in town... well I'm not playing it, thus it's not denial, simply if one doesn't play there is no game... So, unless your paradigm is flawed you're talking nonsense, you crack addled loon

funny-pictures-orange-cat-tongue-taunts.jpg

Who the fuck let this looney in??

Yeah, I can understand your desire to wish that it were possible to "fire up the Amiga" and roll your own. (Even better, fire up the SGI instead of the tricked out Amiga.) I can also understand your wish that the GM were to be dependent on the characters.

Psst... if no-one plays, the GM can't do a fucking thing.

Well, apart from sit in the corner and masterbate furiously to the thought of how he's running everything...

But my ability to understand where you are coming from and why, does not mean that I am going to join you in your wishful thinking, aka denial. Denial don't get it, bro'.

I understand where you're coming from, and very much why... but I sure as heck ain't gonna join you in your insanely delusional gamer-wankfest wishful thinking, aka batshit nutjobbery.

Tell you what, why don't you go debate Gene Ray? He looks like he's on your wavelength.... find him here

Psst... if no-one plays, the GM can't do a fucking thing.

This would be the situation if everyone had free will. What guarentee is there that everyone in a virtual reality has free will? For that matter, what guarentee is there that anyone in a virtual reality has free will? But you might say that lack of free will would reduce the virtual reality to merely being entertainment for the GM. Well, what else is it?