Goodbye Jesus

Expectations!

Guest end3

Ok, slowly...as I am miffed....would one not consider their audience if you were actually trying to get a point across? Granted, ya'll are in a class amongst yourselves, and therefore it would behove me to bring my dumb ass up to some level, but the concept surely exists in the realm of humanity.

I am not coward enough to hide behind my own problems, so yes, I was brought up in a family where we were never smart enough. I remember having a horrible dream, half awake and half asleep, screaming, about my father counting by 5's and I was only allowed to count by 1's. I could never stay up. You get it now.

I actually did look up extremophile and concomitant.

People not allowed to rant without you being right GH?

When you're ranting about ME asshole, you can expect it to be greeted head on...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Legion

• florduh

• Japedo

Top Posters In This Topic

would one not consider their audience if you were actually trying to get a point across?

I think there is a balance to be struck. Yes, it is a mistake to speak "above" an audience in my opinion. But it is also good to stretch and challenge them in my opinion.

I think the majority here have a wonderful supply of understanding, and is what has changed my attitude.....certainly you LR... but, just because I have a differing opinion, doesn't mean I have to let a jackass stand on my neck. I ranted without any names and equally in both direction...

Thanks Japedo..

you turn up, just to be an arse then wring your hands of lack of understand? You whinging CUR...

And anyone who had a second grade ability with English knew who you were ranting about... I've just called you on it so, suck it up....

I think I avoided all the big words, $6 words or whatever colourful epithet that you'd care to apply to a vocab you find intimidating to make you feel better... you emotional cripple...

• Super Moderator

Stupid me! I thought this was a real topic.

FWIW, anyone may just ignore anyone else whenever they wish.

Carry on!

- Chris

No Graceless Harley,

You were what they classify as a trigger....

Get over yourself already

I don't think it's me who has the issue... I think the little boy who was never 'good enough' really should deal and take a big steaming cup of STFU...

Stupid me! I thought this was a real topic.

FWIW, anyone may just ignore anyone else whenever they wish.

Carry on!

- Chris

Sorry Chris, but this subject arises from a shout box exchange over God boy's problem with English and a first language...

Down side of this exchange is, it's like kicking the sticks out from a crippled child... it's just ugly... but I am not taking this shit from some damned Christian...

• Super Moderator

You guys crack me up. Have at it!

would one not consider their audience if you were actually trying to get a point across?

I think there is a balance to be struck. Yes, it is a mistake to speak "above" an audience in my opinion. But it is also good to stretch and challenge them in my opinion.

So Legion, was the Ground Zero exchange above you? You were the audience I was addressing...

Ok, slowly...as I am miffed....would one not consider their audience if you were actually trying to get a point across?

Unlike other lowest common denominator message boards (yes, I'm loooking at you MySpace), it is refreshing to have regular board memebers who know the language above a 5th grade level.

The point to the site is less about convincing people like you, and more about healing and getting on with post-christian life.

So Legion, was the Ground Zero exchange above you? You were the audience I was addressing...

No, I understood you Gramps. Although you often do throw a new word in that I am unfamiliar with and I appreciate it. In this case though I know what an extremophile is and I know what concomitant means.

Why do you need justification from others. I have already admitted that you acted as a trigger for my problem.....wtf do you not understand?

Why do you attack only Christians, is there no room for humans? Is there no fault within this group? Jackass droppings....

Why do you need justification from others. I have already admitted that you acted as a trigger for my problem.....wtf do you not understand?

What the fuck you want...

You turned up as a troll... you've admitted that... just wanted to cause trouble among the unbeleivers...now you want everyone just to forget it and think you're 'ok'...

Well, forgetting and forgiving ain't been earned...

how does it feel being on the receiving end, ass hole? Your religion is empty, and you are an inadequate... seems to me you came to hand out pain and are just being pathetic now that you're getting pain handed back... tough. You sowed the wind there boy... ain't payback a bitch?

Why do you attack only Christians, is there no room for humans? Is there no fault within this group? Jackass droppings....

That the best you can do, boy? Seems daddy was right....

End there are several moderating influences here at ex-C. Alice, Antlerman, and HanSolo all come immediately to mind.

End please, I ask you kindly, steer clear of Gramps.

Think I'm too unforgiving there, Legion?

I sense that you have little patience for those you perceive as being fools Gramps.

No Graceless Harley,

You were what they classify as a trigger....

Get over yourself already

End, I am really, really disappointed in you.

The other day you made a man of yourself, put aside your defensefulnesses, and spoke to me respectfully.

I accepted you for that and recommended that the group give you another chance.

Now a man a couple of years younger than yourself uses a word you don't understand. Instead of calling your dad for a definition (like you did last fall) or looking it up in the dictionary like most people here do, you rant at the guy for reminding you of bad times with your father.

Listen, end, we gave you another chance and this is what you make of it.

End, if you want to throw a pity-party for being abused with big words, go to people who:

1. like to party

2. don't believe in educating themselves

3. prefer pitying someone to problem-solving.

You're just plain out of luck here. We don't do those things.

I would rather be known as one who can admit to mistakes, rather than one who has to continually exact revenge....

I am fixin' to give it up LR, thanks.

And thanks to Dave and everyone for allowing me to grow...

:crucified:

I sense that you have little patience for those you perceive as being fools Gramps.

I have no problem with people who have a real interest in improvement, no matter how deep their hole is, or what ever emotional, physical or mental limits they have...

HOWEVER

I won't take inverted snobbery from a god bothering troll who has no more interest in growth than I have in having Chemo and a gender reassignment...

You try, and I'll be civil...