Goodbye Jesus

Life is good

Lanakila

Classes are finished and I got the time to study and relax, it feels sooo good to just do nothing and still have plenty of time to study! (my exams are about 3 days apart). Plus I'm switching to a program I'll have more interest in this january. I can't wait to start! :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totallyatpeace

• Dark Helmet

• Lunar Shadow

• Ouroboros

Guest DrepmoreH

Its 1 o'clock and I can go to bed whenever I want as I'm off for the Christmas break until February.

I also have an ample supply of vodka. YOOOOOOOOO. Go me!

Life is good.

I just moved to Montreal, I'm starting a program I'll probably enjoy more than the last thing I tried and I moved in with a friend for the semester! :woohoo:

I got an offer on my house, so it looks like I will be getting away from my stalker soon. :grin:

I bought a bottle of rare Fleur de Passion champagne to celebrate, $75 but I'm worth it.

2006 is looking better every day.

• 3 weeks later...

Went down to the water front and walked around. And then I saw the coolest thing. It was later in the evening and I noticed a huge school of fish circling in the shallows. So I sat there, contenting myself to watch them for a while, when, suddenly, I see this silver flash. I look up just in time to see the seal dart in, snatch one of the little biggers, and flip back out into the deeper water. It was muchos cool.

That and I made brownines without burning them. :grin: So tasty...

• 1 month later...

March break is coming!!! :woohoo:

• 3 weeks later...

well i was finally able to find a guitarist who knew how to play. starting a band pertty soon. i suppose that's a good thing.

I'm getting married this summer. Never been happier.

• 3 weeks later...

So far I am passing all of my classes with flying colors...

and I'm getting a cat...

And I'm still breathing. =0)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Emerson

I got a job at a corporation! Its really huge and there are opportunities to move up, once I get my degree. I'm so excited. :woohoo:

• 4 weeks later...

I have my own place now

my younger dughter just started walking (at 10 months)

my older daughter is learning to write (she is 4) and she is getting really good at it

LS and Ivy.... :woohoo::woohoo:

Yay for the fam'

Dan

LS and Ivy.... :woohoo::woohoo:

Yay for the fam'

Dan

:woohoo::woohoo::)

Yeah things have been looking up

My wife was just promoted to VP of one of Russia's largest and fastest growing trucking parts firms. She has a master's degree, but when we lived in the US the most she could get was a job as librarian. I'm very proud of her.

I turned 21 last Tuesday! Now that I can legally buy alcohol, I can enjoy such pleasures as a glass of hot mulled mead. Mmm... :beer:

Well

here is some good news (for my older daughter least)

We are taking her to disneyland on thursday and she won't shut up about it :HaHa:

Well

here is some good news (for my older daughter least)

We are taking her to disneyland on thursday and she won't shut up about it :HaHa:

:grin: I probably wouldn't either, and I have 42 years on her.. :grin:

I got up this morning at 5:30..actually slept in! And..by 10:30 had cleaned up the house, which I have not been able to accomplish in months, at least not all at once..

We leave on a trip Wednesday! So ready to get out of here for a while :woohoo:

I got a new house this week- which I was able to have inspected, and which is in decent shape for its age. I'm moving in within the next thirty days. :)

I finished my Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting in January and now have the best job I have ever had. There is so much potential for growth where I am working now and I can easily see myself staying there and having the great career I always wanted.

My partner and I will be celebrating our eighth anniversary soon and we are more in love today than ever. He tells me he loves me everyday and I reciprocate.

I am now living in New Hampshire where I have always envisioned myself living. We have a beautiful home surrounded by two wooded acres and we cannot see any neighbors from our backyard. We have lived here for four years now but I still have to pinch myself to make sure it is not a dream.

I no longer allow anyone to determine how a feel about myself and my life. I am completely free to think for myself and determine my own future.

Life is good at 46. :woohoo:

IBF

I going to take a week of vacation at the beginning of July.

God knows I need it! :phew:

I got a new programming job!

On the 19th, say goodbye to being unemployed.

I am getting married in August.

I am 99% sure I will have a new job and will be able to leave the hell-hole I'm in.

New house.

Car is paid for.

I have the love of a wonderful woman and two cats.

I have great friends.

Life is GOOD!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: