Goodbye Jesus

A House Divided Against Itself

Neon Genesis

The great Book of Revelation—doesn’t end with an “s”—check it out!

Barb said: Hey people why do you label me??? I thought anything goes here??? Why are you against my beliefs??? Seems like there’s a lot of hatred towards those who believe in God??? What’s the deal there? I can love all of you as you are—why don’t you welcome me??? Do you know?

Is it that everything goes, unless you disagree with it?

Love,

Barb

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Neon Genesis

• mwc

• agnosticator

Barb said: Hey people why do you label me??? I thought anything goes here??? Why are you against my beliefs??? Seems like there’s a lot of hatred towards those who believe in God??? What’s the deal there? I can love all of you as you are—why don’t you welcome me??? Do you know?

Love,

Barb

Here's the short of it, Barb. This is a place for Ex-Christians and we have the left the fold for a variance of reasons. We have heard the same lines over and over and over again, and frankly we are tired of it. This place is a refuge for people who have left Christianity and are now free to pursue whatever they like in life and when Christians come in here and still prophesy to us, we tend to get a bit ornery at your ilk. Some people take it farther than others in terms of "abuse" but when you came onto this chatboard how can you honestly take on a persecution complex when you are as articulate as you are. I don't buy it for a second because you know for a fact that the Bible says that will be hated for preaching the word of Christ to the unsaved. Well, we were saved and we aren't anymore because the Savior forgot to keep up his end in this relationship.

I apologize if I came off like an asshole in this post, but that's the reality of the event for you.

Sincerely,

MathGeek

Barb said: Hey people why do you label me??? I thought anything goes here???

Yes, Barb, and that includes attacking you.

Why are you against my beliefs???

Speaking for only Myself here... I consider Christianity to be one of the most evil and destructive ideologies ever promulgated on this planet. Most varieties tend to teach people that they're evil from birth and therefore deserving of eternal torture... Unless they play along with an invisible, intangible super-being's game, and debase themselves even further... To the point where they attempt to convince themselves that sacrificing one particular man in their place was an act of "love".

This, in My not-so-humble opinion, is the very nadir of immorality. Substitutionary atonement? Wrong. Inherited evil? Wrong. Eternal punishment? The ultimate wrong. And we're expected to believe that a god who would do such an unspeakably barbaric and cruel thing is worthy of respect and worship?

I, Myself, have made a deliberate choice to reject Christianity regardless of whether it's true or not. (For the record, I think it's just a really stupid mythology plagiarized from Akkadian, Ugaritic, Egyptian and Greek myths.) To Me, the god of the Bible is an archetype for evil, not good. I cannot love it. I will not worship it.

Seems like there’s a lot of hatred towards those who believe in God??? What’s the deal there?

It's kind of hard *not* to hate people who come stomping into our living room in their muddy boots and tell us to clean the drapes.

Barb said: The milk of the Word is God’s message of Salvation—that’s the beginning of the walk with Jesus—once someone is secure with knowing that our Jesus died for their sins—so that we appear sinnless to our Father—then we are free to live and grow in Christ—the milk is the Salvation message—which technically is God’s wisdom—but that’s not the message from our Father—the message is understand that Jesus died to save you—it is a free gift—we need only to receive that gift and then we continue in the Word for the wisdom from our Father!!

Barb said: How unfortunate for you! Firstly, the Holy Spirit is a He and a Christian doesn’t ask for Him to come to them—by believing that our Lord died for their sins—it’s a free gift! You can’t do works to accept the gift!!

Barb said: Firstly—there were ten virgins and secondly—your friend lied to you—the oil is the wisdom of the Holy Spirit—without the wisdom from the Holy Spirit—the virgins—aka those calling themselves Christians won’t know when the first Christ—the ANTI-CHRIST is coming.

Sorry to hear you were taught falsely! God wouldn’t have falsely taught you! Should have sought His wisdom!

Maybe so in your opinion, but my friend was devout and likely still is devout. Furthermore, it's that kind of stuff that CAUSES the division. From colonial history, it is known FOR A FACT that Rev. Hooker was expelled from Massachusetts because he disagreed with what the Puritans taught. I admittely suck at remembering my Christian theology, which goes to show that I was bathed in it like I should have been. It's not like I trust God's wisdom anyway since he picked a rather sick-minded man to spread his word to the Gentile world.

Barb said: If you read above, you may understand that there were those of us that stood by God—during the battle with Satan—those are justified and know the Truth—there were those who sat on the fence—found in scriptures—and they need to choose God during this time in the flesh and then there were those who tagged along with Satan—God speaks to all His children according to the way they speak to Him. Those sincerely searching will find Him and they will choose Him and He will open the scriptures to them and they will be justified, also—it has largely to do with what type of people we were prior to this flesh age.

Paul was used as an example to all those who don’t believe they are worthy of forgiveness. Paul killed Christians and he plotted against God, however, he believed he was doing it in defence of God. Paul called himself the chief sinner, worse than anyone and yet God didn’t only forgive his sins, God gave him favor—and he wrote about two thirds of the NT. The reason Paul is the example is to show those who think there is no way for them to find forgiveness from our Father that God wipes away all sin when someone sincerely humbles themselves and comes to God for forgiveness.

Plethora of problems there...

1) Spreading a message of forgiveness denies God's perfection. A perfect god would not have needed to create humanity.

2) Under what system of Christianity does your message of "sincere seeking" fall? If God chooses his followers, then what is the point in me searching out God? Seems to me that God likes to watch us squirm.

3) God tends to show favor to those that have a litany of unforgiveable crimes, which makes me think that nobody can trust him if they are unsaved.

Barb said: I think I answered this above—with one exception—the more you want to know the more God will show you—One on one! It takes being weened from the milk—meaning you know Jesus died for your sins, so God could look at you through Christ and see that you are cleansed of all unrighteousness—then the Holy Spirit will guide you to the Truth, of God’s Wor

Barb said: My what??? Did you think I was trying to convert you?? That’s not my job my friend!! Who fed you this garbage?? I cannot save you—only Jesus can and He loves you and when He and you are ready you will hear the Truth—I have nothing to do with that, at all!

I disagree wholeheartedly because God is an absent teacher. He isn't there to assist his students one-on-one and Christianity has such a duplicitous way of looking at humanity (being created by God as his highest creature and yet being born into sin), how can we really learn anything about God at all. If humans are sinful, then they can't really understand God's word unless they accept Christ's forgiveness but when they misunderstand something, who can they talk to about this problem? How does one know when somebody is telling the truth?

As for the witness, you are trying to bring us back to Christ. Christ is using you to tell us that he rose from the dead and that he has conquered death on the cross and that our sins are to be forgiven. I know you can't save us, but you are witnessing to us. You are physically engaging in the action, that is why I said "your witness" and since I don't believe in the Christian God, it really is your witness. Nobody fed me that garbage, I learned it all on my own.

You misunderstand what church and Bible study together is all about. Church is for fellowship and the reading of the Bible. Faith comes by hearing the Word. When someone brings up scriptures, it is up to us to search the scriptures for their Truth, God’s Truth.

The Pastor can share. Those in fellowship can share, but it is Only the Holy Spirit who can enlighten. As Christians we are instructed to write the Word on our hearts, speak it and share it when we can. It applies to every asppect of our lives. We are to meditate on it, also, just as a cow chews her cud. If there’s something we don’t understand, we are to ask for God’s understanding and when His perfect timing has come to pass, He will enlighten us. He’s a need to know God. When we need to know it, He will enlighten us. We have to do our part. Study to show ourselves approved.

So in reference to the Truth being on the “tip” of our tongues—that’s right, it is for many who study to show themselves approved. There are those who it is not for them to know. Jesus speaks in parables to those people. They are the tares, but “whosoever” will sincerely search for our God, they will find Him—even the tares.

I do understand the purposes of church and bible study and if they include "teaching," as in what the "spirit" should be doing, then this is at odds with what is being said in the text. The purpose of the "spirit" is not to "enlighten." That word is yours. It is not used in 1 John. The "spirit" is to teach. That is the point of the text. That is what the text states.

You wish to speak of jesus speaking is parables? That has no purpose here. Cows chewing cud? Feel free to regurgitate this "food" until you crap it in a field somewhere. The point of 1 John is that you are in this "god" and it is in you and it teaches you so no man has to. Since no other "scripture" beyond the Jewish writings (the OT may or may not have been canonized by this time so who knows what exactly was considered "scripture" beyond the Torah). It's well known early xians also took from the Greek Sybil writings for themselves (as it suited them of course). But there was no NT as we know it until the 4th century. So your "need to know god" is teaching via the "spirit" and not just "enlightening." You're diminishing the role and altering the text to suit yourself.

The following scriptures will support abiding is continually abiding in the Word, the Faith, Christ.

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

1John 2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

I'm glad that you can do a word search but these two are the only ones that use the same Greek form of the word. And look at what we have. It's another set of "if...therefore" ("if...then" for those programmers among us) that I pointed out among 1 John. IF you keep the commandments THEN you abide in his love. IF jesus keeps dad's commandments THEN he abides in dad's love. The active part of the conditional statement is the keeping of the commandments and not the abiding. The abiding is the result. It's a passive state of being.

But that's just this verse. This isn't the one we were discussing. 1 John 2:27 has a form of this word that is used only in 1 John 2:27. Nowhere else. You won't find it in the rest of the NT. English comparisons are of no help. This is why I posted the commentary rather than simply offering my own opinion. You've rejected this and apparently choose your own interpretation instead based on little more than, well, I guess the "spirit" as per the verse. Sadly your interpretation goes against what the original text is saying so I must question what "spirit" is teaching you. It lacks certain knowledge.

It's not a club, a club leaves people out. Jesus is free to all who seek Him.

Do you not know the meaning of "apostate?" It's basically a person who left the church...the "club." So if you only get the magical teaching powers while you're in the group then you lose these same powers once you leave. Once you're no longer a part of the "club." As for "free," well, as you keep trying to place conditions on things this seems to make it not quite as free as you want it to be (free with strings?).

Regarding your conclusions of Revelation. The book of Revelation is the sister book to Daniel. Also Ezekiel gives the exact accounts in Revelation. The Minor prophets teach segments of Revelation. Mark, Luke and Matthew teach exactly what is being taught in Revelation.

In fact, there are many more books in scriptures that not only talk of the first coming of Christ, but the second coming, also. Revelation adds more clarity, but the author does not stand alone. God always gives us more than one witness to the Truth.

If you have only studied the NT, you missed out on the meat of the Word. Wherever the OT is referenced, it’s important to search out what Jesus meant by that. And you can do it.

I can? Well, golly, thanks. Is this intentionally condescending? I realize that you've intentionally ignored pretty much everything else I've said only to insert your own interpretation, and this includes the actual original Greek words and their meanings, but I still figured I'd ask just to see if you're paying attention.

How about as "prophecy" fails more come along? And whether they also fail people will still make predictions? Daniel had to do with Antiochus IV. He zigged when he should have zagged leaving an "unfulfilled prophecy." Others wrote some "prophecy" in the meantime but here comes the Romans and they stopped being so friendly. Now Revelation gets written. But it turn out as planned so people have been waiting for it to be "fulfilled" for 2000 years. The other apocalypses that were written didn't catch on, though Peter's was a close second, and were forgotten (or in the case of Peter's it wasn't controlling enough so rejected). Why should I care about such nonsense? As the ultimate gun to my head? Sorry. I've moved beyond such "loving" threats.

But by all means. If it comforts you to think that the world is going to self-destruct and that you have the inside track you go right ahead and believe it. Please do so in the privacy of your own home though because it has little to do with you. It will self-destruct no matter what you do or what you say. It will be controlled by the forces of evil no matter what you do or what you say. It will have all manner of evil befall it no matter what you do or what you say. You will be forced to kill people like me no matter what you do or what you say. So until then please don't interfere with silly attempts at altering anything. Don't change the inevitable. Let the evil come. Let us rule ourselves. Your time will come after ours.

The OT gives us a clearer understanding of what’s to come. God gave it to us for an example. For example, during the time of Satan, ruling, you will see the curses, spiritually, that took place in Egypt—the frogs, the flies. You remember when they come out of the mouth in the Book of Revelation? Wouldn’t you like to know what God means by that?

No. But from memory there are neither frogs nor flies in Revelation.

So, MW Revelation is not the only Book to talk about the one world system that we’ve been living and setting up on earth for more than sixty years. Daniel gives us exactly what we’ve been doing and exactly what’s going to happen, when Satan comes saying, “peace and prosperity”—where there is no peace. Are you prepared?

Totally prepared. I'm also prepared to live in other fantasy realms as well. I have my stockpile of ACME supplies.

REGRET??? Who said you’ll regret it?? It ain’t over until it’s over, my friend!! There is no understanding apart from God, if you don’t have the Holy Spirit to teach you then God will look at your sin as a sin in ignorance. However, if you are willfully disobedient, then the consequences will be Justly Judged, because that’s who God is—the Just Judge!! Waaahooo!! Dancing like David!!

Okay then. Well, like David, I've sent others off to their deaths so I could bang their wives. Oh yeah. That's "Dancing like David!" Polygamy that's for me and it's also righteous apparently!

mwc

QUOTE (agnosticator @ Nov 15 2008, 08:

ROM 11:34 who has known the mind of the Lord?

Jacob 4:8 How unsearchable are the depths of the mysteries of him: and it is impossible that man should find out all his ways. And no man knows of his ways

except it be revealed to him...

The bible writers should have stopped before that last sentence. But they went ahead and revealed their own prejudices, hatred, and debauchery, claiming

to speak for god in "revelations" as if god, a mystery whose ways are far from man's, called them up and told them to speak for him. Like if he spoke to

a few, he couldn't speak to anyone else.

silverpenny013Hmmm.gif

Barb said: Sorry you feel that way!! By the Way—The

What happened here Barb? Looks like what you were trying to say got lost.

Love,

Barb

This makes no sense to me. You came here knowing we are EXchristians, and then you typed page after page of biblical doctrine we all have known-some for a long time. Because we disagree doesn't mean we hate YOU. We no longer value the bible as the word from god. We learned this after much study and thought, blood and tears.

You are welcome here, as we value people, but don't expect us to value what you think is manna from heaven, because most of us found it to be manure from fevered minds.

Oh, and how can you love people you've never met and just started a conversation with? Don't tell me jesus loves you and in turn you love us. Love is an emotional attachment to people we know and value. So, let's say you feel benevolence towards us, not love.

p.s. Unless you are coming to my place for dinner and a movie :wicked:

You said:

Barb, what brings you to this website? Curiosity, or the hopes of evangelizing and converting some lost souls for Jesus?

Barb said: I answered this thread because the claim about what God’s Word said about division, was incomplete. I don’t go around following people to convert them to Christianity. Not my style. I will contribute when I see something that’s incomplete.

So what brings you to this site? Are you attempting to convert those who are undecided to walk away from God?

What brings me here?

I can see from both that response from you, and the rest of your responses that you have a very bad grip of what this website is about. Maybe you should just read the title of the website, and think about what it really means.

And your supposed answers in your post doesn't answer anything. Nothing. The questions I made are still valid, because not one single answer you did mean anything at all. It's all assumptions and fantasy. I'm sorry you have to be that delusional. *sigh*

What IS the Holy Spirit, Barb?

Who is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity.

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

He indwells the follower of Jesus and He guides and directs our steps into the Truth. He comforts us.

I don't understand. Why the need to study a book?

Barb said: The book is Jesus.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Bible is spiritually discerned as I made mention above. The Bible is the Living Word or Jesus. To know the Living Word, through the Holy Spirit is to know who God really is.

No man can teach us the Word of God, only our Heavenly, Living God.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

I didn't ask who the holy spirit is, but what the holy spirit is. But...okey dokey. ;)

What was the bible before Jesus? The same thing?

Hi,

I know you asked "what"...however the Holy Spirit is "He" not a "what"...

As far as the Bible, the Bible is the Word, the Word is the Sword, the Sword is Jesus.

In the beginning the Word was with God and the Word is God...maybe this will help, if not meditate on it and Jesus will reveal the Truth to you, in His timing!

Love,

Barb

I understand that that is what is taught. I think the writer was attempting to explain that Jesus had expressed a "oneness" with God throughout his life. I do not think the writer was trying to say that Jesus WAS/IS God. I don't think that Jesus was meant to be worshipped either. Unless, by worship one means to remember and to honor his memory.

QUOTE (HanSolo @ Nov 15 2008, 12:55 PM)

QUOTE (BarbB @ Nov 15 2008, 09:41 AM)

I know you asked "what"...however the Holy Spirit is "He" not a "what"...

Why? How come the whole trinity are considered to have the genetic X-Y chromosome combination, and not one of them X-X?

Seriously, have you ever considered how God or any divine, spiritual being, can be a gender? A gender would assume the appropriate attributes of that sex.

Right? Or are they sexless genders? All male, but without the.. you know... the wiener (to be respectful here). Does God have nipples? You of course would

say: "How silly, what a silly question!" But is it, if you claim God is a "HE" not a "SHE" or an "IT" or a "NON-SEX". You see? Of course you don't. I think

it's ridiculous to consider a supreme being to be of a specific gender or sex. The only reason why someone or something would be a HE or SHE is because

the opposite sex also exists, and for reproduction. Explain, what exactly is it that makes God a "he"? His beard? (It must be the infinite long beard,

since he's an infinite being...)

BARB SAID: It’s not a silly question, at all!!! God shows us in scripture the importants of the gender. All the angels were of the male gender, prior to this flesh age.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

The morning stars include Jesus—last book of Revelation documents His name and Satan—Isaiah 14 documents his name as the Morning star--Lucifer

Because of the sins committed by Satan and the fallen angels, this earth age, is as it is. In order for God not to have to wipe out His children, this earth age is as it is.

Each of His children are to come through this flesh age and choose Him. Some fought with Him and stood by Him during the battle with Satan and the angels that followed Satan’s lies.

Those children who stood by God during that battle, are His justified, already chosen children, when they entered this flesh age. They do not have a free-will choice. They are His elect, they are also known as the remnant—they know the Truth and they attempt to guide and direct people to the Truth. However, Satan knows God'’ plan of Salvation and Satan has attempted in this earth age to destroy the blood-line to Christ. Satan'’ children are alive and doing their best to kill, steal and destroy during this time on earth.

The reason that a female was created during this time, in the flesh was to have the angels of God, known in scriptures as the “sons” of God to be born innocent and make a free-will choice to choose God. God loves His children soo much that He didn’t want to kill them all off because they chose Satan. He wanted them to choose Him. In coming to this flesh age, on earth, having lived here once before in incorruptible bodies, God could save those who chose Satan, in the earth age before flesh age.This life is a vapor compared to eternity. When this vapor is over, so will the female gender be finished. There will be no more need for such a vessel. When we die we will be as the angels, because that’s what we were before.

In order to be saved—two things had to happen for us—

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

We all have to go through this flesh age—born through our Mother’s womb and then born of the spirit—receiving the Holy Spirit.

The following scriptures will show you that when we arrive in this flesh age—the remembrance of former things we do not have—but staying in the Word will reveal the Truth of what was and what is and what will come—

Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

We are born innocent and to learn what we once knew is to understand the scriptures.

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Still doesn't explain it.

The Bible were written by guys with opinions. They believed God must be a man, and you just swallow their belief whole without questioning.

A spiritual being cannot have biological attributes. Isn't the definition of spiritual something that is not physical? But what you are trying to convince me off is that spiritual beings have X-Y Chromosomes, have sex organs (of only one sex), and talk with deep voices. It's still extremely silly. Ludicrous!

There can't exist "male" spirits, because being a male means there is sex involved, and a need for reproduction. And that in turns means there must exist females too!

Did 30 years of devout interest and searching for God's will and "truth" count? Obviously it wasn't enough to spend my childhood, adolescence, and up to

being middle-aged, before realizing God does not reveal truth, the truth is a mixed bag of nuts and different flavors. It all depends on who you trust,

read, and listen too, not what really is there literally.

Barb said: You had a problem when I said something about this comment before!!??? You said it has to do with “who” you TRUST—If you trust in anyone but God you were looking for God in all the wrong places!!

Ah, so you know me, and judge me. Actually, when people argue that way, I'm hurt, because you make an assumption about me which is wrong, and you think you're doing a good thing, but you're not. From my side of the fence, what you say there is offensive and arrogant. And it's fine with me. I'm arrogant all the time. But do NOT expect that I care for what you have to say when you are. (Just as I don't care if people listen to me or not when I am, because I know that arrogance is a communication stopper) However, I don't think that's your purpose of what you write. You write and answer because you really want to get your point across, but by assuming false things about people does not help. Being rude to them doesn't help either.

You assume I looked for God in the wrong places. How do you know? Except for assuming I did? Basically you claim to know more about me than I do. You claim that I did something wrong, because you are so divinely inspired and know all facts of life. It's extremely arrogant and prideful of you.

Hansolo said:

So God does have a dongle then?

You really didn't answer my question. What makes God a male? Is it his beard? His sexual organs? His DNA? The tone of his voice? What?

Barb said: I pray I’ve answered this question above! ;)

Nope. You didn't. Your earlier response didn't answer it at all.

If the Bible said that God is a towel, you would believe it and consider the bible verse being the "evidence" that God must be a towel.

But what is fascinating though is that the Bible say that God creates evil, but yet you don't believe what the Bible says. Why?

Hansolo said:

I spent trusting in some man for 30 years? What do you mean? I was reading the Bible and prayed, is that trusting man? I guess you're right. I trusted Paul,

John, Moses and all those other man who wrote the Bible, instead I should have trusted my own voice inside me, which told me: God is imaginary.

That's why it took me 30 years to realize Christianity is just BS. Now I do trust myself and my inner voice, and I know for sure that Christianity is false.

Barb said: Prayerfully above I answered your question! Sorry you gave up and didn’t continue in the faith!! I’m glad you feel so free trusting in yourself—when the bottom falls out remember God will always be there to cling to, if you choose Him!

Hah! When the bottom falls out. It was when the bottom fell out God decided to not be there. God wasn't there during all the bottoms falling out. The bottom is falling out about once or twice a year in my family. My son was in extremely serious condition, and was in hospital for 24 weeks, just this year. His still recovering. My wife was in hospital Monday, and almost died on the table, and I'm caring for her now. Last year we were fighting with an attorney who wanted to screw with our lives and remove me as ad litem for my son, because the attorney wanted power over my sons money. This year we're finally getting rid of a malicious prosecution against the whole family, made by an insurance company under guidance from a young and stupid law firm. My career has been in the drain for the last 12 years because of bottoms falling out every year. So you're saying that God somehow is making himself useful by being absent, quiet, non-involved? And you will of course respond by saying that I have to pray. Well, I did earlier this year! I prayed for another situation, and I did so ONLY because I wanted to prove to a Christian that God doesn't answer prayer. It was a request for a healing, and I'm still waiting for it to manifest itself. So how is it? Does God answer prayers to show himself? Or does he stay quiet in times of need?

So my bottom, and my family's bottom, is usually in the state of falling out. And for each time, I realize more how silly religious belief is, because there are no miracles to fix these things, but hard work, sharp minds, and dedication for everyone involved. The Gods are us! We are the gods making the miracles happen. Not fantasy sky daddy.

Basically what you're really saying is that I should believe without the evidence from God. No miracles, no fabulous signs, no voice in my head, just believe... because you happens to believe. In other words, you want me to believe in you!

You said:

Nah. That's just putting one of your favorite things equated to one of your other favorite things. Love is love. God is fantasy (depending on how you define

God). Or more clearly: The Christian God is a fantasy. Your phrase doesn't make any more sense than to say: Love is Chocolate.

Barb said: Sorry you see it that way!! I notice the time meant something of importance to you—30 years was supposed to offer what? I’ve been in the Christ for 45 years—does that mean anything?? NO!! It’s not how long you’ve been in Christ that makes the difference!! Means nothing!

It was based on the assumption you made that I don't know anything about Christianity, and that I never "tried Jesus." But you don't get it. I did "try" Jesus. I tried Jesus for 30 years. I could have tried Jesus for 1 billion years, and with the same result. The longer someone stay in a loss, the more the prove how ignorant and stubborn they are. It doesn't prove the truth of what they believe, only their refusal of admitting they were wrong.

You said:

lmao_99.gif I'm starting to think you're just pulling our legs!!!

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif "Sticking around". Sure. That was actually funny in the context.

3.gif

Barb said: Pulling your leg about what???

Zooooom.... that went over your head...

You said:

Yeah. I read the whole Bible several times, and the NT many more. Even read it in different languages, and I had a "Greek-English" NT which I studied too.

I went to Bible school, mission trips, knocked doors... so yeah. I did spend my life in the belief all these things were true. But not anymore, and I'm

a better person, and have a better life for it.

Barb said: Woopee!! You read it several times, you went through the motions of Christianity! Woopee! Did you undestand it!! NO! If you understood our Father, you would have never left the faith—that’s why God says those things you must remember—IF YOU HAVE EYES TO SEE and EARS TO HEAR –Did you ever ask God to help you to have eyes to see and ears to hear His Truth! Did you ever ask HIM to consider you worthy to reveal His Mysteries—do you remember what the beginning of wisdom is??

You just don't get it!

I spent all that time wanting to understand. So did I understand it? Well, according to your assumption I didn't. So why did God NOT answer my wish to understand it then? If you spend 45 years of your life, and you think you understand it, and tomorrow you suddenly discover that you didn't understand it, do you seriously think that PROVES that God exists? God intentionally NOT helping you understand his word?

You said:

By golly, I remember the days I was as cheerful as you. I remember the days my friends and I spent a whole night in a small local church, praying for revival

in town... it still hasn't come. :shrugs:

Barb said: Did you check with God first to see if it was His will! We can pray for the moon to turn green, or elephants fly, but if it’s not part of God’s overall plan—you are wasting your time! Helps to know the plan—can only find that through the Word of God with God enlightening you!!

Again, you are being rude. I did pray. What the heck do you think I was doing? I prayed a lot.

Have you ever prayed for day? Or a whole night? Or fasted for a couple of days? I've done it... several times. I was serious in my faith. Dead serious. I was ready to die for Jesus if it had to come to it.

How many doors have you knocked on to preach about Jesus? I've done 100s. I spent weekends walking downtown and preaching to drunks. And you think I didn't take it seriously?

I think you're assuming quite a lot about me, and judging me.

You said:

I noticed that in life, if I do things, they happen, if I pray for things to happen, it seems like they don't happen. Barb, take charge of your own life

and stop living the delusion. It's very destructive to your future.

Love,

Barb said: Sins good for a season my friend!! As I said before—when the bottom falls out remember who to turn to—He’ll be there—He never left you, even though you left Him!! I thought you said your life was better for having left Him—yet you aren’t as joyful as I am??? How sad for you! I’m sorry!

Again, how arrogant of you.

I don't sin, because I don't believe there is a concept of sin. Sin exists only if God exists, but since God doesn't exist, sin doesn't exist. But with that being said, I don't go around and break the law. I keep my words as far as I can, and I try to help people, because I want people to stick around and as a social animal, I like to have people to talk to. Besides, if help them, they might help me. So do I "sin" in the sense that you think? Possibly. But do I break the law, or even do wrong against my family or friends? No. I don't lie to them, or steal from them, for the simple reason it would hurt my relationship with them.

And what about that I'm not joyful? I am quite happy. But you will only see one side of me here on this website. It doesn't mean I'm not happy when I log off. It doesn't mean I don't have a content life. I actually do have a great life (even with the bottoms falling out on a consistent basis).

And I'm sure you're happy too in your life. But remember, when the bottom falls out in your life, and God isn't there, don't blame me, and know this, I will stand on the sideline and say: I told you so.

HanSolo,

I'm sorry about your family's troubles. It upsets me when bad things happen to good people (not to refer to the book so named), and really pisses me off when dysfunctional christians give you insulting platitudes from the "good book" !

Keep on truckin' :3:

HanSolo,

I'm sorry about your family's troubles. It upsets me when bad things happen to good people (not to refer to the book so named), and really pisses me off when dysfunctional christians give you insulting platitudes from the "good book" !

Thanks. And you know, from years and years of troubles, I've gotten so used to it that I almost expect (and try to plan) for the next disaster. More than half of all these years I were a Christian, and it didn't help me one bit. The day I lost my faith, and realized I was all made up, it was a relief, things made sense. It's so much easier to take on problems now, because now at least I have explanations that make sense. Religion only works for people without any major disaster in their life. Many are those who give up or change their belief when they face serious problems and they finally see that their belief doesn't work.

And BarbB is right, I did have a false belief. Christianity is a false belief. It's kind of surprising that she can't see that she's the one claiming I believed in a false religion, and yet she want me to convert back to it! How seriously delusional is that?!

Right now, we're just hoping the fires in CA is not heading our way. We live pretty far away from the current wildfires, but we have a huge wild park next to us, so I know the danger we're in if it reaches us.

I know, I will pray to my pet-rock to protect us. If the fire won't reach us this year, then I know the pet-rock is God. :grin:

Here's the short of it, Barb. This is a place for Ex-Christians and we have the left the fold for a variance of reasons. We have heard the same lines over and over and over again, and frankly we are tired of it. This place is a refuge for people who have left Christianity and are now free to pursue whatever they like in life and when Christians come in here and still prophesy to us, we tend to get a bit ornery at your ilk. Some people take it farther than others in terms of "abuse" but when you came onto this chatboard how can you honestly take on a persecution complex when you are as articulate as you are. I don't buy it for a second because you know for a fact that the Bible says that will be hated for preaching the word of Christ to the unsaved. Well, we were saved and we aren't anymore because the Savior forgot to keep up his end in this relationship.

Barb said: I came on this thread and offered scriptures to educate, that there’s more to what was being discussed, regarding division. Then people asked me questions, to which I responded. Many attacked my beliefs. Some left the fold because they were being hurt and attacked by so-called Christians. I answered to that, also. From scriptures that God knows how some false teachers have driven away His children and that He has compassion on the lost and He will be returning to take over the teaching. What those who attacked have done, is the very thing they disagreed with from so-called Christians.

I have been rejected by “Holier than Thou” Christians and probably that hurt more because I expected them to know, but they were and some remain ignorant.

I am blind and I have had a spinal chord injury and I’ve been told by so-called Christians that God is punishing me. Which is a lie, that’s not the heart of God at all. I can prove God is real because I need Him every day. I have no choice. In order to accomplish what I do, He gives me strength, otherwise, if I listened to man, I’d be sitting in an institution being babied until I die. God made it possible for me to live a very fulfilled life, with Him. Because I’ve been rejected by man—both Christian and exchristian, alike. To me, man is pethetic. They whine about one group of people and attack when they don’t agree with them. Well, I choose to believe in a Loving, Merciful God who has never rejected me, for my beliefs—even when I struggled in the faith.

When man-made Science told the doctors—there’s nothing you can do for her, she’ll never walk. I chose to believe God and now I walk. When man-made doctrine took over in the churches, I chose to stick with a never-changing God. I studied to find out that it was the “religious” group of people that attacked children of God, including Christ and it’s the man-made religions—including the exchristian sect—that attack God’s children. Being a follower of Jesus isn’t a “religion”—it’s a day to day period of obedience to our Father. I can tell you that when I lost my way and was in the middle of a busy highway with my white cane and didn’t know which way to go, no one man stopped to help me, but I prayed out to our Father and He led me to safety.

I can tell you when I took my four year old out in a new area for Halloween and lost our way, no one stopped to help me—but before the prayer was out of my head—God answered that prayer and we were fine—God led us out of that what could have been horrible place.

I can tell you that God has always provided and He’s made strong in my weakness. This opportunity for me to speak to you all is a gift from God that wasn’t there when I couldn’t see the letters in a book. God provided—He always does. I can tell you that when I was hurting more than ever because of man-made accusations, God comforted me, not man.

You said:

I apologize if I came off like an asshole in this post, but that's the reality of the event for you.

Barb said: I do not and will never ask anyone to humble themselves and apologize to me—that’s between the person and God—I’ve fallen short and made mistakes and I’d never ask anyone to apologize. If you felt led to apologize—rest assured that I don’t hold anything against you, in anyway.

Sincerely,

MathGeek

Barb said: Hey people why do you label me??? I thought anything goes here???

Yes, Barb, and that includes attacking you.

Barb said: I’ve explained what I believe the attacks are—when someone disagrees with you then you trash them. Call them names and push them out of your lives. Is this not what Christians who think they are so right and you are wrong do to you!! So, I see no difference to your approach with people as the Holier than Thou Christians who behave in ignorance of what God’s Word truly says. To me, you are no different to the Christians who believe they are so right and damn people to hell because they don’t agree with them. It’s still wrong whether it comes from a Christian or someone claiming not to be a Christian. So in your effort to be different, you’ve become the same.

Why are you against my beliefs???

Speaking for only Myself here... I consider Christianity to be one of the most evil and destructive ideologies ever promulgated on this planet. Most varieties tend to teach people that they're evil from birth and therefore deserving of eternal torture... Unless they play along with an invisible, intangible super-being's game, and debase themselves even further... To the point where they attempt to convince themselves that sacrificing one particular man in their place was an act of "love".

This, in My not-so-humble opinion, is the very nadir of immorality. Substitutionary atonement? Wrong. Inherited evil? Wrong. Eternal punishment? The ultimate wrong. And we're expected to believe that a god who would do such an unspeakably barbaric and cruel thing is worthy of respect and worship?

I, Myself, have made a deliberate choice to reject Christianity regardless of whether it's true or not. (For the record, I think it's just a really stupid mythology plagiarized from Akkadian, Ugaritic, Egyptian and Greek myths.) To Me, the god of the Bible is an archetype for evil, not good. I cannot love it. I will not worship it.

Barb said: I am truly sorry that Christianity was presented to you, that way. There are many lies in what you just wrote. I’m sorry you don’t experience God daily, as I do. You would learn just how Loving God Truly is and how much He wants to help in times of trials and need. But as I said above—It was never a choice for me—It was God or allow man to tell me what’s right and what’s wrong and that changes from how the wind blows these days.

Seems like there’s a lot of hatred towards those who believe in God??? What’s the deal there?

It's kind of hard *not* to hate people who come stomping into our living room in their muddy boots and tell us to clean the drapes.

Barb said: It appears because I said I believe in God that you held me accountable for the way others have treated you, who claimed to be Christians. I came on this thread to add scriptures to the claim about division and then answered questions of others. I didn’t pursue anyone, I answered people’s questions—you hate me because of something someone else did to you—so when does the hate end. Hate causes war and war causes good people to be hurt and killed—when does everything goes mean that you attack others—shouldn’t it be acceptance of those who have different beliefs—otherwise are you the same as those calling themselves the only ones to go to Heaven?

Barb said: The milk of the Word is God’s message of Salvation—that’s the beginning of the walk with Jesus—once someone is secure with knowing that our Jesus died for their sins—so that we appear sinnless to our Father—then we are free to live and grow in Christ—the milk is the Salvation message—which technically is God’s wisdom—but that’s not the message from our Father—the message is understand that Jesus died to save you—it is a free gift—we need only to receive that gift and then we continue in the Word for the wisdom from our Father!!

Barb said: How unfortunate for you! Firstly, the Holy Spirit is a He and a Christian doesn’t ask for Him to come to them—by believing that our Lord died for their sins—it’s a free gift! You can’t do works to accept the gift!!

Barb said: Firstly—there were ten virgins and secondly—your friend lied to you—the oil is the wisdom of the Holy Spirit—without the wisdom from the Holy Spirit—the virgins—aka those calling themselves Christians won’t know when the first Christ—the ANTI-CHRIST is coming.

Sorry to hear you were taught falsely! God wouldn’t have falsely taught you! Should have sought His wisdom!

Maybe so in your opinion, but my friend was devout and likely still is devout. Furthermore, it's that kind of stuff that CAUSES the division. From colonial history, it is known FOR A FACT that Rev. Hooker was expelled from Massachusetts because he disagreed with what the Puritans taught. I admittely suck at remembering my Christian theology, which goes to show that I was bathed in it like I should have been. It's not like I trust God's wisdom anyway since he picked a rather sick-minded man to spread his word to the Gentile world.

Barb said—Paul didn’t just teach the Gentiles—he also taught those who were from the House of Israel and the House of Judah. God uses the weakest, most broken-hearted to do His will, today. If someone, anyone is willing He does use them. I can attest to that, being blind with a body that is weak. But my strength in Him spiritually is strong. No man’s ideas will change my belief in Him. I counted them as liars and because I did, I was justified through our Lord.

Barb said: If you read above, you may understand that there were those of us that stood by God—during the battle with Satan—those are justified and know the Truth—there were those who sat on the fence—found in scriptures—and they need to choose God during this time in the flesh and then there were those who tagged along with Satan—God speaks to all His children according to the way they speak to Him. Those sincerely searching will find Him and they will choose Him and He will open the scriptures to them and they will be justified, also—it has largely to do with what type of people we were prior to this flesh age.

Paul was used as an example to all those who don’t believe they are worthy of forgiveness. Paul killed Christians and he plotted against God, however, he believed he was doing it in defence of God. Paul called himself the chief sinner, worse than anyone and yet God didn’t only forgive his sins, God gave him favor—and he wrote about two thirds of the NT. The reason Paul is the example is to show those who think there is no way for them to find forgiveness from our Father that God wipes away all sin when someone sincerely humbles themselves and comes to God for forgiveness.

Plethora of problems there...

1) Spreading a message of forgiveness denies God's perfection. A perfect god would

Barb said: I don’t think so, at all. God created the angels and then the humans, in their image, the angels had free-will, prior to this flesh age and a third chose Satan. God wants children who choose Him and His love, not robots who do what He tells them to do. He could steal our free-will and allow us to love Him, but that isn’t love, that’s force. God doesn’t force Himself on anyone—However, there are Holier than Thou so-called Christians who go around interrupting people in their homes and pushing God on them and God isn’t pleased with them.

not have needed to create humanity.

2) Under what system of Christianity does your message of "sincere seeking" fall? If God chooses his followers, then what is the point in me searching out God? Seems to me that God likes to watch us squirm.

Barb said: There are those who stuck by God in the first earth age—they are chosen and when the timing is right, as it was with Paul then God will manifest His predetermined justification for His chosen. If you read Joel 2: 32 you will see there are those, the remnant, who have been chosen, then there are those who call on the Lord. There’s a distinction there and in other scriptures the distinction is taken down even further. So, those who are chosen and those who call on the Lord. Those in the prior to flesh age on earth, already made that choice, when the battle with Satan took place.

3) God tends to show favor to those that have a litany of unforgiveable crimes, which makes me think that nobody can trust him if they are unsaved.

God loves His creation and His people. What’s a life worth to you? God already sentenced Satan to death for his rebellion. He takes no pleasure in that. But He loves us all and He wants us all to choose Him, so that not one is lost, not one. If you have children, you’ll understand. Especially if one was more disobedient than the other. I, as a parent, do not want to see death come upon either of my children. I have to give one child more time to understand than the other, but I love them so much, I’ll give the one extra time to learn. That’s what this time is about. He doesn’t want to lose even one of His precious children. He loves them all no matter what sins they committed.

Barb said: I think I answered this above—with one exception—the more you want to know the more God will show you—One on one! It takes being weened from the milk—meaning you know Jesus died for your sins, so God could look at you through Christ and see that you are cleansed of all unrighteousness—then the Holy Spirit will guide you to the Truth, of God’s Wor

Barb said: My what??? Did you think I was trying to convert you?? That’s not my job my friend!! Who fed you this garbage?? I cannot save you—only Jesus can and He loves you and when He and you are ready you will hear the Truth—I have nothing to do with that, at all!

I disagree wholeheartedly because God is an absent teacher. He isn't there to assist his students one-on-one and Christianity has such a duplicitous way of looking at humanity (being created by God as his highest creature and yet being born into sin), how can we really learn anything about God at all. If humans are sinful, then they can't really understand God's word unless they accept Christ's forgiveness but when they misunderstand something, who can they talk to about this problem? How does one know when somebody is telling the truth?

As for the witness, you are trying to bring us back to Christ. Christ is using you to tell us that he rose from the dead and that he has conquered death on the cross and that our sins are to be forgiven. I know you can't save us, but you are witnessing to us. You are physically engaging in the action, that is why I said "your witness" and since I don't believe in the Christian God, it really is your witness. Nobody fed me that garbage, I learned it all on my own.

Barb said: So you learned it all and therefore you are a know-it-all and understand everything??? I guess that’s what you are telling me—that reality is what you yourself make it out to be!

Well, my friend, I didn’t come here to witness to you. I know how God works—it doesn’t matter if I try and force Him on you, it isn’t going to do a darn thing, so I wouldn’t waste my time.

However, I answered the questions—or at least as many as my Jaws program allowed me to answer. I think I missed some but I’m sure if God wanted me to answer those questions He would have led me back to try and find them. This set up is as difficult for me to navigate, as I’m sure it is for some to read this post. So, as far as I can tell this will be my last post.

Thanks to those who varified to me that all men, no matter what they believe can turn on another man/ woman and cause strife and division. Thus seeing as some of you are exactly as those so-called Christians who attack their fellowbelievers—I see by trusting in God there’s freedom. He never changes and man’s emotions go up and down like a whores pants!

When times are tough and you don’t know where to turn—Trust in our Father—He won’t let you go down the wrong path, as man in all his weaknesses chooses to drag other men down the path their on. Why?? To justify their own weaknesses. It’s no fun causing trouble if you don’t gain momentum from those egging you on!

Love,

Barb

Dear Barb,

Sorry to hear about your pains. I don't know what else to say, because I can't ever understand what happened to you and anything I'll say is an empty platitude. Go walk with Christ each day since you believe that wholeheartedly. In the eyes of every True Christian, I guess there is no excuse for giving belief. Get in a major car accident, lose a grandparent to cancer, lose a child to miscarriage, lose a child to HIV-associated illness, nothing is ever too small for God to forgive or ease. I am sorry, I don't believe it.

Go forth in piece,

Mathgeek

:D

HanSolo,

Thanks. And you know, from years and years of troubles, I've gotten so used to it that I almost expect (and try to plan) for the next disaster. More than half of all these years I were a Christian, and it didn't help me one bit. The day I lost my faith, and realized I was all made up, it was a relief, things made sense. It's so much easier to take on problems now, because now at least I have explanations that make sense. Religion only works for people without any major disaster in their life. Many are those who give up or change their belief when they face serious problems and they finally see that their belief doesn't work.

And BarbB is right, I did have a false belief. Christianity is a false belief. It's kind of surprising that she can't see that she's the one claiming I believed in a false religion, and yet she want me to convert back to it! How seriously delusional is that?!

Right now, we're just hoping the fires in CA is not heading our way. We live pretty far away from the current wildfires, but we have a huge wild park next to us, so I know the danger we're in if it reaches us.

I know, I will pray to my pet-rock to protect us. If the fire won't reach us this year, then I know the pet-rock is God.

Yes, If that pet rock answers your prayer, I bet It will not make any unreasonable demands of you, nor will It desire to control your mind. It's the original Rock of Ages!

Yes, If that pet rock answers your prayer, I bet It will not make any unreasonable demands of you, nor will It desire to control your mind. It's the original Rock of Ages!

It's solid. It's the cornerstone of faith. It's the unmovable mover. The Rock is Love. Anyone who claims the Rock isn't God haven't asked the Rock truly with a pure heart to show them the truth. Only those who pray to the Rock with an honest heart will know the Rock to be God. If you pray to the rock for a miracle and you don't get it, it's either because you don't have enough faith, or the Rock consider it's better for you in the larger scale that you don't get what you asked for. The Rock might have other plans for you, so you just have to be grateful for the Creator of the Universe, The Rock. And if you don't believe in the Rock, you will be thrown into the Eternal Volcano for your insolence. Only those who are truly believers of the Rock will go to Rock'n'Roll Land. Btw, the Rock is female, because it says so in the Holy Rock Painting Book.

I used to be in a rock group with a female lead singer. She was Devine....hmmm, maybe she was the rock incarnate.

I am truly sorry that Christianity was presented to you, that way. There are many lies in what you just wrote.

Barb, you'd better not be calling Me a liar. Clarify immediately.

If you're trying to say that your interpretation of Christianity is the "right one", and others are "lies", that's irrelevant. It is enough that you appear to support the ghastly "Jesus died for us" myth. That, all by itself, creates a gulf between us.

It appears because I said I believe in God that you held me accountable for the way others have treated you, who claimed to be Christians.

Yes, because as far as I'm concerned, you're treating us just as badly. You invade our space and you preach to us, claiming to have an inside track on the truth and also playing the tired old "They aren't True Christians" card. We're sick of it and we will not tolerate it.

...shouldn’t it be acceptance of those who have different beliefs...

Absolutely not. If those beliefs are idiotic and harmful to humanity, they are best met with criticism. Acceptance just perpetuates the horror.

Does anyone else suspect BarbB is just an atheist pretending to be a Christian for kicks? I just find her authenticity to be suspicious given that she's used practically all the Christian cliched arguments in just one thread. She just sounds too delusional to be true.

I know, I will pray to my pet-rock to protect us. If the fire won't reach us this year, then I know the pet-rock is God. :grin:

Wouldn't a rock be Peter? :scratch:

mwc

To me, man is pethetic. They whine about one group of people and attack when they don’t agree with them. Well, I choose to believe in a Loving, Merciful God who has never rejected me, for my beliefs—even when I struggled in the faith.

So you hide in your god that agrees with you and you with it. This isn't unusual.

When man-made Science told the doctors—there’s nothing you can do for her, she’ll never walk. I chose to believe God and now I walk.

This is very good. Though if truly a miracle why motion over sight? A mystery to be sure. Or lack of faith? Maybe the doctors were simply mistaken? You appear to demand a lot from your fellow man.

I can tell you that when I lost my way and was in the middle of a busy highway with my white cane and didn’t know which way to go, no one man stopped to help me, but I prayed out to our Father and He led me to safety.

I can tell you when I took my four year old out in a new area for Halloween and lost our way, no one stopped to help me—but before the prayer was out of my head—God answered that prayer and we were fine—God led us out of that what could have been horrible place.

How were others supposed know you were "lost?" Did you alert them somehow? Did you just stand around? How long were you "lost?" What may have seemed like a long time to you may have only been a few moments. Again, you seem to be demanding a lot from those around you and getting upset when they don't live up to some ideal you have set for them.

I can tell you that God has always provided and He’s made strong in my weakness. This opportunity for me to speak to you all is a gift from God that wasn’t there when I couldn’t see the letters in a book. God provided—He always does. I can tell you that when I was hurting more than ever because of man-made accusations, God comforted me, not man.

Sadly, this is where your argument falls down. The systems you use to "read" the internet, JAWS I believe you called it, is man made. Science did this. The entire internet is this man made science in fact. God didn't send it from the sky. He didn't install the program onto your computer alone especially for you in some miracle. Science did all this. You can usurp the purpose for your god since that comforts you but that will be dishonest. Science tried and failed with the diagnosis on your ability to walk but science tried and succeeded on making the internet usable on some level. It will continue to get better in the future as science advances. However god has stayed very much static over the ages. His ability to heal is still random. His ability to anything is random. But as I said, your god suits your personality because you seem to have chosen to place blame on your fellow man for all the problems in the world. You've reveled it here. If you had the same level of expectation for your god you may change your opinion about it as well but that rarely happens.

mwc

Wouldn't a rock be Peter? :scratch:

mwc

Yes. That's what Pet stands for in Pet-Rock. It's the holy name of the rock, and you dare not utter it, so you abbreviate it as "Pet", just like YHWH or G-d. We Pet-Rockoists do not dare say the name in full.

I like that come back!

Yes. That's what Pet stands for in Pet-Rock. It's the holy name of the rock, and you dare not utter it, so you abbreviate it as "Pet", just like YHWH or G-d. We Pet-Rockoists do not dare say the name in full.

Lest ye be stoned.

mwc

YOU said:

I am sorry, your witness has fallen on deaf ears.

Are you for real Barb? Why are you here? Trying to waste our time? Why can't you understand no one is interested in your testimony, your Bible verses or your condescending bullshit. So, kindly waltz your superior, God-fearing ass out of here.

Does anyone else suspect BarbB is just an atheist pretending to be a Christian for kicks? I just find her authenticity to be suspicious given that she's used practically all the Christian cliched arguments in just one thread. She just sounds too delusional to be true.

I do Neon. Its just too fucking ignorant a display to believe otherwise.

The milk of the Word is God’s message of Salvation—that’s the beginning of the walk with Jesus—once someone is secure with knowing that our Jesus died for their sins—so that we appear sinnless to our Father—then we are free to live and grow in Christ—the milk is the Salvation message—which technically is God’s wisdom—but that’s not the message from our Father—the message is understand that Jesus died to save you—it is a free gift—we need only to receive that gift and then we continue in the Word for the wisdom from our Father!!

Once again :angry: - Its not free and its not a gift. We didn't buy this 15 years ago and we still aren't buying it. So take it elsewhere.