Goodbye Jesus

Terrorist Attack In Mumbai

Guest end3

Reading about the terrorist attack in India.....after awhile, I just get to the point of saying fuck, I am goddamnned tired of our nation and other good people being controlled by terrorist's actions. Put me on record to use every available means of eradicating the people accountable for these and other similar actions. BUT WAIT END3, Obummer is going to offer dialogue with these wonderful people as their means of change is so fucking profound that it leaves us cowering with the notion that we ought to offer fucking dialogue with these bunch of pukes. Fuck that, give me a Rambo outfit and let's go. And for you simpathetic cowards to this means of change, fuck you too.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• chefranden

• Abiyoyo

• Deva

Shit, I have word dyslexia and poor spelling

......for you cowards sympathetic to this means of change...

fuck, cares who, a rant was it

thanks, superdave for allowing the rant section

Well, head to your local recruiting office then Rambo.......

End3...

I am sorry you are so disturbed by this.

Why support eradicating terrorism by any means necessary....we dont want to lose more rights and be controlled by the government "for our own safety", at least most of us dont and I am one.

Isnt terrorism somebody else's view of eradicating something by any means necessary?

Terrorism accounts for so little of the evil going on in the world, try not to magnify it and upset yourself, I just mean to say, dont torture yourself.

Sorry the world is so shitty...

I'm pretty upset about this too, End. I saw this on another board from a Muslim:

The reasons for this are probably going to be very, very complex, even if it's just going to filtered down to "BLAME MUZZIES!"

To that I say, why not? A Muslim extremist group claimed responsibility for it. Its not that complex, folks. This is a religion that is not peaceful, it is violent in that it justifies violence, and it discriminates against women. Claiming that there is nothing in this religion that leads to this kind of behavior is self-deception. It is a "we are right and everyone else is wrong" type of religion and right now I feel like it is a blight that I wish could be wiped from the face of the earth.

Pakistan vs. India - one of the most dangerous situations that exist in the world today.

Pakistan vs. India - one of the most dangerous situations that exist in the world today.

You can thank the Brits for that one. How do they get away with this stuff?

Maybe I missed something but who is sympathetic? And sympathetic to whom, the terrorists?

My father and brother came back from Mumbai a week ago, I'm so happy they weren't there for the attacks.

My father and brother came back from Mumbai a week ago, I'm so happy they weren't there for the attacks.

That's great, Emme. I suppose there are many people with relatives who were visiting there, who were very worried as to their condition.

The terrorists were targeting visiting foreigners.

Reading about the terrorist attack in India.....after awhile, I just get to the point of saying fuck, I am goddamnned tired of our nation and other good people being controlled by terrorist's actions. Put me on record to use every available means of eradicating the people accountable for these and other similar actions. BUT WAIT END3, Obummer is going to offer dialogue with these wonderful people as their means of change is so fucking profound that it leaves us cowering with the notion that we ought to offer fucking dialogue with these bunch of pukes. Fuck that, give me a Rambo outfit and let's go. And for you simpathetic cowards to this means of change, fuck you too.

Yupper, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth has always worked well hasn't it? That is why the world is so peaceful and all -- especially the middle east.

And it is so simple these days since all the bad guys have terrorist tattooed on their foreheads and they glow in the dark so Rambo doesn't shoot the wrong guys.

By the way Obama is not offering dialogue with terrorist groups. He is offering dialogue with nations that we don't like, as he should.

And another by the way, your chance of being killed by a terrorist is still much less than being struck by lighting. You have worse things to fear -- like driving to work.

And where is your god? Do you really want to turn to Rambo, instead of God? Granted Rambo or anyone else is more effective than God, but it might be a faith killer to admit it. Your god tells you to return good for evil. I think you'd better ask for forgiveness for this sinful thought.

There ain't nothin' quite like mixing an old, barbaric religion, with barbaric people living in the past who have access to modern weaponry. A recipe for disaster made worse by greedy outsiders (bush and his buddies) stirring the hornets' nest.

Yupper, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth has always worked well hasn't it? That is why the world is so peaceful and all -- especially the middle east.

And it is so simple these days since all the bad guys have terrorist tattooed on their foreheads and they glow in the dark so Rambo doesn't shoot the wrong guys.

By the way Obama is not offering dialogue with terrorist groups. He is offering dialogue with nations that we don't like, as he should.

And another by the way, your chance of being killed by a terrorist is still much less than being struck by lighting. You have worse things to fear -- like driving to work.

And where is your god? Do you really want to turn to Rambo, instead of God? Granted Rambo or anyone else is more effective than God, but it might be a faith killer to admit it. Your god tells you to return good for evil. I think you'd better ask for forgiveness for this sinful thought.

What would be your solution Chef? Education? Invite them to Granny's for fried chicken?

Living in fear is no life I wish to live and nor for my children. If I am not mistaken, holding the bigger stick has worked well for the most part....

Your personality is leaning towards bitter these days Chef.

The sad fact is that we have always had terrorists, and probably always will. The idea that we can somehow fight an all-out "war" against the abstract noun "terror" is what is really keeping us afraid. Yes, we should try to bring these people to justice, yes we should try to root out terrorists as much as we can. And moreover, we should be trying to get rid of the injustices that facilitate extremism and violence. But in all that, there has to be dialogue, not with hardcore extremists since that is impossible, but with the supporters and those than could be swayed by terrorists.

Throughout our attempts to eradicate terrorism, we categorically must not use 'any means possible'. We must hold, at whatever cost, to the principles of liberty, democracy and justice that terrorists seek to destroy. Otherwise, what's the point in fighting them in the first place? If we're going to let go of those principles, why would it matter if it is our own government or someone else that is indiscriminately targeting innocent people, eroding freedom and enacting a fascist police state? The results are the same.

It's a shame that this happened. However, don't blame Obama just yet. He's not even sworn in!

In the ultimate end, terrorism shall always exist. However, they use fear as a very effective tool. One might say, why not make them fearful of us? Sadly, that really can't be done. As most aren't even afraid of death.

There really isn't no easy solution to deal with terrorists. It's basically just try and stop what they do, as much as you can.

What would be your solution Chef? Education? Invite them to Granny's for fried chicken?

Living in fear is no life I wish to live and nor for my children. If I am not mistaken, holding the bigger stick has worked well for the most part....

My solution: Police to arrest them when possible, and shoot them when necessary. 2. No hysteria after they go off. Terrorists are a minor cause of death among humans. If you need to be hysterical, be hysterical about dirty water. 3. The trillions spent to bomb and shoot indiscriminately probably recruits more terrorists then it kills. Half that money spent on clean water in the third world would save many more lives, avoid collateral damage that probably kills more innocents than the terrorists, and gain friends to boot. 4. Out side of police work and taking care of a present attack, ignore them. Their job is to make you and the government go fucking nuts. When you go fucking nuts over them, you are fighting for their cause.

If you don't wish to live in fear then fucking don't live in fear. Quit with the chicken little thing. Your chance of being killed by terrorist is less than being killed by lighting. When was the last time you were killed by lighting? :phew: I thought so.

Trust me, my personality has been bitter since I discovered that I was sent off to kill people that had done me no harm and would have intended me no harm had I stayed home. I get just a little irate when people get all hot and bothered to do the same to soldiers today. Especially when those people who want to do the sending don't volunteer themselves.

Now answer my question: Why the hell is a guy with an all powerful god scared in the first place? Even if a terrorist manages to off you, you will be in a better place -- eh what? Why do you turn to Rambo instead of Jesus? I know why you do, but do you?

My solution: Police to arrest them when possible, and shoot them when necessary. 2. No hysteria after they go off. Terrorists are a minor cause of death among humans. If you need to be hysterical, be hysterical about dirty water. 3. The trillions spent to bomb and shoot indiscriminately probably recruits more terrorists then it kills. Half that money spent on clean water in the third world would save many more lives, avoid collateral damage that probably kills more innocents than the terrorists, and gain friends to boot. 4. Out side of police work and taking care of a present attack, ignore them. Their job is to make you and the government go fucking nuts. When you go fucking nuts over them, you are fighting for their cause.

If you don't wish to live in fear then fucking don't live in fear. Quit with the chicken little thing. Your chance of being killed by terrorist is less than being killed by lighting. When was the last time you were killed by lighting? :phew: I thought so.

Trust me, my personality has been bitter since I discovered that I was sent off to kill people that had done me no harm and would have intended me no harm had I stayed home. I get just a little irate when people get all hot and bothered to do the same to soldiers today. Especially when those people who want to do the sending don't volunteer themselves.

Now answer my question: Why the hell is a guy with an all powerful god scared in the first place? Even if a terrorist manages to off you, you will be in a better place -- eh what? Why do you turn to Rambo instead of Jesus? I know why you do, but do you?

Chef, I am becomming less fearful as I move on in life. I wish I had had more of this prospective as I was being raised....not complaining, just explaining. What I was trying to get across was that I was tired of people being on the defensive all the time for no good reason. I was just advocating a little offense might not hurt. Personally, I prefer Israel's approach to peace.

To your last paragraph, I have my doubts occasionally about God, but am becoming more at rest with my belief. I still don't understand that most people here miss the biblical concept that people are the "body" until He returns. I choose Rambo because he stands for good and defeats the enemy. Did I get it right? Hope you had a good holiday....

To your last paragraph, I have my doubts occasionally about God, but am becoming more at rest with my belief. I still don't understand that most people here miss the biblical concept that people are the "body" until He returns.

So maybe the ass of the Christian body is the fundamentalist movement? :shrug:

I still don't understand that most people here miss the biblical concept that people are the "body" until He returns.

I guess I missed out on that convo. I know understand quite well about that concept. There's lots of more serious problems with Christian theology.

I choose Rambo because he stands for good and defeats the enemy.

Mustn't be doing all that great a job if the terrorists are still on the lose. I'm of Mennonite background and Mennonites are pacifists by formal theological position. I know all the verses for nonresistence. Those who live by the sword will die by the sword, etc.

To your last paragraph, I have my doubts occasionally about God, but am becoming more at rest with my belief. I still don't understand that most people here miss the biblical concept that people are the "body" until He returns.

So maybe the ass of the Christian body is the fundamentalist movement? :shrug:

I think I would agree, but Hans you hear it over and over here, Where was God, where was God.....hello???? That's fine if one chooses non-belief, but on that premise?

So Rambo, did you hit that recruiting station yet so you can run off to kill terrorists?

So Rambo, did you hit that recruiting station yet so you can run off to kill terrorists?

I am understanding 43 is above the inlistment age limit...

I am understanding 43 is above the inlistment age limit...

Convient that the war on terror has been going on for many years and only now does it raise your ire enough to kill terrorists, now that you are too old to have to worry about enlisting. Had you been angry a year earlier you could have joined.

Active Army - 42

Army Reserves (Including National Guard) - 42

Active Air Force - 27

Air Force Reserve (inlcuding National Guard) - 34

Active Navy - 34

Naval Reserves - 39

Active Marines - 28

Marine Corps Reserve - 29

Active Duty Coast Guard - Age 27. Note: up to age 32 for those selected to attend A-school directly upon enlistment (this is mostly for prior service).

Coast Guard Reserves - Age 39.

a texan at its finest right here. note, i'm not really trying to be offensive, but you just proved the cliched' jokes about texas right on the spot here.

i think Obama has a point tho. why not change in the way we deal with tyrants in the world? why not offer dialogue as a means to solve the problems of our world? instead what have we seen? your ramboness in a presidency who goes to gods for guidance hasn't done anything worthwhile? sure the attacks didnt happen here in the us again, but it happened in india. yeshua is a little late friend in a time of dire help, and not really reliable if you ask for me, so i think its time to find other ways to solve the problems in our world instead of guns, war. and at least if war would happen, we can at least say, we did try to negotiate with the enemy. not demand for countries to give us our enemy.

a war that offers no justice for what happened in 911. Americanized threats that just add to the problem still portraying the pathetic idea that America is the savior of the world. kill because people killed us. it hasn't worked.

i voted for Obama, damn proud to vote for a black liberal to represent me a white man in office. i'm not convinced that his idea of dialogue with these tyrants is going to cure the problem. but it hasn't been tried as far as i can see and i'm more than willing tot think let's try it. we need to try something different.

you abolish the enemy in this manner that your so gun ho about over an internet forum (how courageous and patriotic of you btw) what next? the same problem will be there and your idea will just keep the problem going and going. where's the cure? is there one to you? can you conceive of a different method of fixing our world besides your gun ho ideal?

1. Chef, I am becomming less fearful as I move on in life. I wish I had had more of this prospective as I was being raised....not complaining, just explaining. What I was trying to get across was that I was tired of people being on the defensive all the time for no good reason. I was just advocating a little offense might not hurt. Personally, I prefer Israel's approach to peace.

2.To your last paragraph, I have my doubts occasionally about God, but am becoming more at rest with my belief. I still don't understand that most people here miss the biblical concept that people are the "body" until He returns. I choose Rambo because he stands for good and defeats the enemy. Did I get it right? Hope you had a good holiday....

1. Defense is the moral position. As soon as you are on the offense you are them, using terror to get what you want. And since these guys don't mind dying that is not going to work. Defense includes aggressive police work, but it doesn't include the military because bombs and artillery can't tell the difference between terrorists and just plain folks.

2. This body concept is just your way of denying that God is not there. You chose Rambo because he stands for an agency that can actually do something, as opposed to God that cannot do anything because nothing can't do something. You know this instinctively so you choose Rambo over God. Believe it or not these Muslim terrorists have the same problem. If God wants done what they set out to do it would be done without them. They are the Body of Allah, until Allah chooses to show up. They are doing for Allah what Allah cant do for himself, because of his non existence. Allah and Jesus are 2 peas in a pod that isn't there.